Dr. Liliana Calkins, DDS

Dr. Liliana Calkins, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Liliana Calkins, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Reston, VA and has been practicing for 8 years. She practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read her story

11490 Commerce Park Dr Ste 430

Reston, VA 20191

Learn about Dr. Calkins

Dr. Calkins' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Calkins "My profession is a gift that allows me to serve others. Orthodontic and dentofacial orthopedic care truly transforms a person's life. I am happy and satisfied when I can give a patient – a child, a teen, an adult – a new vibrancy in their eyes. Because their smile is different, their appearance has changed, and they feel more comfortable in their appearance. The way they will approach their world, and how they feel about themselves, has changed, because of the care I've provided. Professionally, I am fascinated by the constant flow of new ideas, treatments, and technologies, which allow me to provide the best treatment. Being able to learn and implement care in a dynamic environment allows me to improve the health and lives of others, one smile at a time."

This content was provided by Dr. Calkins "I believe that when we combine the most advanced techniques with the most advanced orthodontic technology, we make your treatment quicker, more comfortable, and more successful. Throughout my career, I have learned the value of community service, and I am proud that this practice is part of the beautiful city of Reston, Virginia. I sponsor local sports teams, offer free or discounted orthodontic treatment for needy local children and provide grant scholarships at local schools."

3  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Dentofacial Orthopedics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• National Autonomous University Of Mexico / Faculty Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Howard University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Calkins has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Calkins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Calkins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Calkins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Calkins' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Calkins

Dr. Calkins?
Dr. Calkins' Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Calkins?