Dr. Leyvee C. Jacobs, DDS

Periodontics | Female

10 reviews| Leave a review

Learn about this dentist

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Jacobs practices Periodontics at 2 locations in Livonia, MI.

Are you Dr. Jacobs? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jacobs' Experience

Visiting Dr. Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacobs to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (9)
in Livonia, MI |
Dr. Jacobs is treating / preparing me for a dental implant. Every procedure has gone exactly as described, in fact, better. Post operative swelling and pain was gone in less than 24 hours. Dr. Jacobs was very thorough in explaining the procedures and what to expect. The surgeries were easier to go through than I expected. Dr. Jacobs is a highly competent, skilled Periodontist. I would recommend her to anyone in need of her specialized area of treatment.l
in Livonia, MI |
The experience has been phenomenal. There was no unpleasantness from the Dr or the staff. I credit this to Dr.Jacobs she gives you this ora that she makes you comfortable. She has charm and makes a relationship with the patient and a sense of relaxation while in the chair. I almost look forward to coming here to see her as she puts a smile on my face. The relationship is so rewarding both on a professional and personal basis. I wish I shared her personal qualities. I wish I could but I can't.
Livonia, MI |
Like most people I was quite frightened to visit a periodontist for the first time. However upon meeting Dr Jacobs and her assistant Priscilla for the first time I knew I was in excellent hands. I can't stress that enough. I was entirely comfortable during the procedure I needed with only minor pain afterwards. Everybody at Advanced Periodontics are kind and welcoming along with being extremely professional.
Plymouth, MI |
She is an excellent surgeon and a "MASTER" in her field. I was really really scared to have the surgery I needed, and was able to call her around the clock with all my concerns, that was way beyond what she was required to do. This really gave me the assurance that I would be okay in her hands. She also spends time to talk with you- not just in and out- and my star ratings below or in the entire review would be over 10 - highly highly recommend.
in Canton, MI |
My experience with Dr. Jacobs & her staff was one of a pleasant suprise. Initially I felt petrified about my dental process, however I was eventually able to relax due to the following: friendly staff, clean office, and Dr. Jacob's "bedside manner" assured me that I would be taken care of. Dr. Jacob educated me throughly on the dental process - before & during the procedure. All of my questions were answered and to my suprise, the needle insertion was not nearly as bad as I expected.
in Livonia, MI |
After 20 years with the same great periodontist he deceided to retire. Luckily Dr. Jacobs and her associates took over his practice. Dr Jacobs is thorough, gentle and very personable. Dr. Jacobs and her staff have made the transition seamless.
in Milford, MI |
I am a Chaplain and Ex-Marine who is phobic to needles....LOL. Dr. Jacobs and her staff showed me compassion and understanding....truly I dig the whole staff!
in Livonia, MI |
Dr. Jacobs and her staff were very helpful and attentive to all my questions and concerns. The procedure was a success and I would highly recommend Dr. Jacobs
in Northville, MI |
Dr. Jacobs treated my gum disease with compassion and professionalism. From my first appointment, I was impressed with the time she spent discussing the problem and her plan of action. On the day of surgery, Dr. Jacobs monitored my pain so well that I actually was in no discomfort. She called the next day on her personal phone and left me the number in case I had any questions. I would recommend Dr. Jacobs 100% to anyone requiring surgery to correct gum disease.
in Redford, MI |
Dr. Jacobs was so kind, compassionate and the epitome of a professional. She actually took the time, in my particular case to reach out to me with her personal cell phone number, to discuss my options, which were limited, due to a rider on my dental insurance policy. A real pleasure to work with! Felt the personal touch, with her and all of her staff!
Have you seen Dr. Leyvee C. Jacobs, DDS?
Are you Dr. Jacobs?

Compare Dr. Jacobs

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Jacobs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Periodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Gingivitis
  • Periodontitis

Dr. Jacobs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacobs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Periodontics

• Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results