Dr. Lewis O'Shea, DMD

Dr. Lewis O'Shea, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Lewis O'Shea, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Bethpage, NY and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Tufts University in 2007 and practices dentistry, endodontics, and more.Read his story

352A Broadway

Bethpage, NY 11714

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. O'Shea

Dr. O'Shea's bio

This content was provided by Dr. O'Shea "Our goal is to help you maintain the best oral health possible. We strive to do it efficiently and with as little discomfort as possible. We treat people not patients. We understand that dentistry can be frightening and we see to it to make you comfortable. We also believe that dentistry is not a luxury that only some could afford. We found it important to make our fees reasonable and affordable. We work with many insurances and keep the out of pocket expense at a minimum. Going to the dentist should not be something to dread but instead it should be a pleasant experience in which you learn more about your oral health and how to take better care of yourself. We look forward to seeing you..."

7  Practice Areas

• Prosthodontics

• Gingivitis
  • Mouth Conditions
  • Periodontitis

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Adelphi University
  • North Shore & LIJ Medical Centers
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • NYADTI - Implant Training
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. O'Shea has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. O'Shea has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Cantonese
  • Korean

Dr. O'Shea does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Shea and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. O'Shea's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Shea to family and friends

Dr. O'Shea's Performance

He fixed the nerve in my tooth.. it didn't hurt I'm going back for a crown, nice dr and pretty office
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
great practice great. work. but. to. buys all. ways. booked. but they know what. they doing. get. evey one. better
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Had implant in the bottom molar. Best move ever! He uses computers to guide into the right spot. Nice guy, very happy with my work.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had gone to another dentist who I thought was doing a good job. That is until things started to fall apart! I was referred to Dr. O'Shea and he explained everything that was going on in my mouth and worked with me to come up with a plan to fix it. He is gentle and caring. I wish that I had gone...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would highly recommend Dr. O'shea and Comprehensive Dental. Very kind, patient and considerate. He explains everything thoroughly and takes his time. My son and I are new patients and were very happy with our service there.
Are you Dr. O'Shea?