Dr. Lewis O'Shea, DMD

Dr. Lewis O'Shea, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Lewis O'Shea, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bethpage, NY. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Read his story

352A Broadway

Bethpage, NY 11714

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. O'Shea

Dr. O'Shea's bio

This content was provided by Dr. O'Shea "Our goal is to help you maintain the best oral health possible. We strive to do it efficiently and with as little discomfort as possible. We treat people not patients. We understand that dentistry can be frightening and we see to it to make you comfortable. We also believe that dentistry is not a luxury that only some could afford. We found it important to make our fees reasonable and affordable. We work with many insurances and keep the out of pocket expense at a minimum. Going to the dentist should not be something to dread but instead it should be a pleasant experience in which you learn more about your oral health and how to take better care of yourself. We look forward to seeing you..."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Canal
  • Simple Tooth Extractions

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Adelphi University
  • North Shore & Lij Medical Centers
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Nyadti-Implant Training
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. O'Shea has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. O'Shea has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Cantonese
  • Korean

Dr. O'Shea does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Shea and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. O'Shea's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Shea to family and friends
Dr. O'Shea's Performance
in East. Rockay. Ny |
great practice great. work. but. to. buys all. ways. booked. but they know what. they doing. get. evey one. better
in Hicksville, NY |
Had implant in the bottom molar. Best move ever! He uses computers to guide into the right spot. Nice guy, very happy with my work.
in Plainview, NY |
I had gone to another dentist who I thought was doing a good job. That is until things started to fall apart! I was referred to Dr. O'Shea and he explained everything that was going on in my mouth and worked with me to come up with a plan to fix it. He is gentle and caring. I wish that I had gone sooner and maybe I would not have had saved my teeth. Thank you Dr. O'Shea.
in East Meadow, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. O'shea and Comprehensive Dental. Very kind, patient and considerate. He explains everything thoroughly and takes his time. My son and I are new patients and were very happy with our service there.
in New Hyde Park |
My sister has Down's syndrome and has struggled with dentistry in the past due to hypersensitivity of her teeth and gums. Her insurance changed and we were referred to Dr. O'Shea. We are absolutely ecstatic and touched! Dr. O'shea is so sensitive to different needs of individuals with disabilities. He was warm, upbeat, compassionate, and willing to work at a pace to keep my sister comfortable! What a kind man! My sister loved him!
in Plainview, NY |
I am very happy that I found this dentist. I had pain in my back tooth and went to 2 other dentists who wanted to charge me large amounts of money to help me keep my tooth. Dr. O'Shea was considerate and gave me alternative options that helped take me out of pain and stay stable until I was ready for the final crown. Im glad he moved into the neighborhood. Highly recommended
in Locust Valley, NY |
As the widow of a Dentist, I was apprehensive about seeing Dr. O'Shea as a new patient. I was very impressed with his professional manner and kind demeanor. He is an excellent dentist, very knowledgable and put me at ease immediately. He is gentle and compassionate and I would highly recommend him.
in Hicksville, NY |
Had a very good experience with Dr. O'Shea. I have a fear of dentists and he put my mind at ease. The office is brand new, very clean & the TV in the room was a good distraction for me. Would definitely recommend this office to friends & family
in Baldwin, new york |
I had major work done with Dr.Oshea over all he explained everything to me what to except and what not to expect, his hands are very soft so he doesn't hurt you. He also answers all your questions and makes you feel comfortable not to mention that I hate dentist but I wouldn't change Dr.Oshea for the world. I highly recommend him to anyone that has fear of dentist and is look in for a great dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Lewis O'Shea, DMD?
Are you Dr. O'Shea?