Periodontics  |
Dr. Lewis Cummings, DDS
Dr. Lewis C. Cummings, a Kingwood native and recipient of the Annual Student Award for outstanding achievement in Periodontics from The American Academy of Periodontology, graduated with honors from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School. He continued his education with a residency in periodontics at The University of Nebraska Medical Center in Lincoln, where he recieved advanced training in oral plastic surgery, hard tissue grafting, dental implants and completed a Masters of Science degree in Oral Biology. In addition, Dr. Cummings has completed courses at the world-renowned Misch International Implant Institute. While in Lincoln, Dr. Cummings participated in research on tissue engineering and now lectures nationally and internationally in this field. In conjunction with lecturing, Dr. Cummings teaches advanced surgical courses on hard and soft tissue regenerative techniques for oral rehabilitation utilizing both dental implants and natural teeth. Currently, Dr. Cummings maintains a progressive peridontal practice in Kingwood, Texas, treating traditional peridontal disease with a special emphasis on minimally invasive techniques for oral rehabilitation and dental implant therapy. Additionally, Dr. Cummings holds associate clinical professor positions at both the University of Texas Dental School in Houston and the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Lincoln, teaching in the post-graduate programs. He is also an instructor with the Center for Advanced Dental Education in Dallas and Rocky Mountain Dental Institute in Denver, teaching advanced periodontal plastic surgical and dental procedures to dentists from around the word. Dr. Cummings currently teaches at Center For Advanced Dental Education and The Rocky Mountain Dental Institute.

Houston Oral Healthcare Specialists

1110 Kingwood Dr Ste 105

Kingwood, TX 77339

Dr. Lewis Cummings, DDS

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Cummings

Our mission is to provide the finest peridontal and endodontic care using the most advanced technology, while making our patients feel at home and unrushed.

Working as an extention of their office, we strive to provide the most comprehensive, cost-effective, practical and predictable long-term solutions for all peridontal and implant needs. This is accomplished while utilizing the most comfortably and minimally invasive options available in dentistry today.

• Periodontics

• Upper Dentures

• University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Nebraska Medical Center

Dr. Cummings has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cummings has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cummings does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cummings and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cummings' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cummings to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Cummings' Performance
in Conroe, TX |
Dr. Cummings is an amazing denist! He is definitely caring for his patients. He makes sure you are comfortable through your whole procedure. I had major extractions done by Dr. Cummings. I would of never thought a denist could of done such an excellent job. I would not smile, embarrassed to talk to people and did not want nobody to see my teeth. Thank you to Dr. Cummings and all of his amazing staff. I feel beautiful again and I am not ashamed of my smile at all. I have a picture perfect smile.
Houston, TX |
We went to two others prior to coming to Dr. Cummings office. When we asked about other options available to us that would fit our budget, he mentioned options the other doctors had not offered. He also did not have a flat rate like one of the other doctors did. You only pay for what you need with Dr. Cummings.
in Kingwood, TX |
I was very nervous about seeing Dr. Cummings. I had practically decided not to have the procedure that I was being referred for. I was greeted with the friendliest staff and made to feel welcome. Once I was in the back the DA eased the tension and anxiety I was feeling. After meeting with Dr. Cummings and discussing all of my options I went ahead and scheduled my procedure. It went exactly as he said it would. I am very happy with my decision in letting him treat me.
I had a great experience at Dr. Cummings office. All of the staff was very helpful and we're very friendly. My consult was great and I felt very cared for while sitting in that chair everyone dreads. My extraction also went very well. I had no troubles afterwards with it. The assistance were very helpful as well with what to do after the procedure!!!
Kingwood, TX |
Very bad experience. Will not go back to Dr. Cummings and would not recommend him to anybody. He chatted with his assistant the whole time during my procedure. They discussed vacation, office topics, etc.. All I could think about was I hope he is paying attention to what he is doing. My recovery was terrible including infection, fever and side effects from the anesthesia.
in New Caney, Texas |
I am scared of the dentist typically. Dr. Cummings eased my fear. I didn't feel any pain when he extracted my teeth. Very sweet and honest man along with the office staff especially hid DA Tina.
Have you seen Dr. Lewis Cummings, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cummings?

Visit Dr. Cummings

Dr. Cummings accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Dental DPPO
    DHA
    DHA Premier
    Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Pediatric Dentistry