Dr. Lester Kuperman, DDS

Dr. Lester Kuperman, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Lester Kuperman, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Benbrook, TX and has been practicing for 46 years. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Kuperman Orthodontics

4200 Bryant Irvin Rd Ste 117

Benbrook, TX 76109

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Kuperman

Dr. Kuperman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kuperman "When I was 12 years old, I visited the orthodontist for the first time. It was an experience that made me decide then and there that I wanted to be an orthodontist. It has truly been my life’s work! After graduating from the New Mexico Military Institute, I completed my undergraduate studies at the University of Texas at Austin. In 1966, after completing 102 hours at the university, I was accepted early into the dental program at Baylor University, where I graduated fourth in my class and was elected to join Omicron Kappa Upsilon and Baylor Odontological Honor Society based on scholarship and achievement. I obtained my orthodontic training and my Master of Science in biomedical sciences at the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston in 1972. The advances in the orthodontic field are happening so fast, my education simply cannot rest! There is too much to learn, and I want to keep up with all of it to offer the latest advancements and technologies to my patients! I love continuing education and the hours I spend every year in continuing education far exceed the state licensing requirements. Recently, I have attended education courses on 3D imaging and TMJ position, which has been a major focus of my orthodontic practice since I started it. I am a native Texan, born and raised in Breckenridge. My wife Pam and I made Fort Worth our home and raised two wonderful children here. When I am not at work, you will find me spending time with my grandchildren. I have twin grandsons who live in Fort Worth and two granddaughters who live in Connecticut. Needless to say, I try to get to Connecticut anytime I can and they come here to visit often too. I never knew being a “Papa” could be so incredibly fun! It has been better than I ever imagined! As the boys have gotten older, they have gotten involved in sports a little, so the weekends now have a game or two. That’s been a lot of fun as well."

This content was provided by Dr. Kuperman "Meet Doctor Kuperman- At 12 years old, Dr. Kuperman visited the orthodontist for the first time. It was an experience that made him decide then and there that he wanted to be an orthodontist. He has truly made it his life's work. He has created thousands of beautiful smiles during his career! Come see why everyone wants Dr. Kuperman to create their smile! http://kupermanortho.com"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Baylor
    Medical School | Graduated 1970
  • University of Texas / Dental Branch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1972

Dr. Kuperman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kuperman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kuperman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuperman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kuperman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kuperman

0.7751937984496124%
0.7751937984496124%

Dr. Kuperman?
Dr. Kuperman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lester Kuperman, DDS
Dr. K treated my two daughters and I and I could not be happier with the results of all three of us. As a result of being an adult patient with two teenage daughters you can say that i was in his office for the better part of a decade. I never once saw him having a "bad day" or noticed when...Read More
Andrew Nolan in Burleson – Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lester Kuperman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kuperman?