Dr. Leslie Showalter, DDS

Dr. Leslie Showalter, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Leslie Showalter, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Atkinson, WI and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Creighton University Med Ctr in 1999 and practices dentistry.Read her story

1951 Commerce Pkwy

Fort Atkinson, WI 53538

Learn about Dr. Showalter

Dr. Showalter's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Showalter "I love being a dentist. I am not a person who is defined by my profession, but rather a person who wishes to define my profession. My passion lies in delivering the highest standard of care available to my patients. It is exciting to me when patients express how much they appreciate us and enjoy coming to our office. Since I was a young girl, I had always wanted to be in a field that helped others be healthy. Dentistry fulfilled that desire as well as provided me with an opportunity to create beautiful smiles that can truly change one's life. I come to work each day truly enjoying the fact that I help my patients achieve the dental health goals that are important to them. I appreciate that we are not only improving their dental health, but their overall health and quality of life. It is incredibly satisfying to work with so many unique people every day. I feel as though they are a part of my family, and I strive to treat them as such. I am continuously involved in various forms of continuing education. By keeping up with the latest techniques, materials, and technology available in dentistry, I am able to give my patients the high-quality service they deserve. It is important for me to continuously improve upon what I do."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Creighton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Creighton University Med Ctr
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Showalter has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Showalter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Showalter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Showalter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Showalter's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Showalter?

How was your experience with Dr. Showalter?