Dr. Leslie Pfeiffer, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 68

Dr. Leslie Pfeiffer, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Antonio, TX. He practices dentistry.

Eventide Family Dentistry

3.4

Dr. Pfeiffer?
Dr. Pfeiffer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Leslie Pfeiffer, DDS
Outstanding experience with the entire office. Staff communicates effectively. Dental hygienist is very lovely and does great work. Dr Pfeiffer gives you undivided attention and listens to any questions you may have and always friendly. Outstanding experience every time!!!
Pat in San Antonio, TX – Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Pfeiffer, DDS?
I was comfortable the entire visit, start to finish. I felt like I was the only patient in the office as each provider had their full attention on me. Everyone communicated well with one another and it was the most pleasant dental experience ive ever had.
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Pfeiffer, DDS?
I moved to Dr Pfeiffer due to him accepting our new insurance. On our last visit I was told by Dr Pfeiffer that my 16 yr old had TEN cavities after her braces were removed, and gave me an estimate of over $2200. This seemed outrageous to me given that she has always had excellent oral hygiene. So I took her back to my old dentist to get a 2nd opinion. Sure enough, she only has three tiny cavities and will cost us $450 to fill. I’ll never return and do not recommend this office.
San Antonio , TX – May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Pfeiffer, DDS?
The office is very efficient in getting people in on time. The staff is friendly and accommodating.. Although there was turnover when Dr. Pfeiffer sold the practice, his current staff are great. Dr. Pfeiffer still offers the same compassionate and affordable care that he always has. Many patients have stayed with him for over 20 years due to his standards of excellence.
Ellen Hall in San Antonio, TX – Jul 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Pfeiffer, DDS?
After being treated By Dr. Pfeiffer and his THEN excellent staff for five years, unfortunately he sold his practice to a large dental group and the quality of the office experience dramatically declined due apparently to pressure by the large group to cut corners in time which reflects on every other facet of the practice and results. It is indeed unfortunate, as prior to the change, I was happy to recommend him and his excellent long time staff to anyone. I have since changed providers.
Jane s. in San Antonio, TX – Jul 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Pfeiffer, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Pfeiffer?

Dr. Pfeiffer accepts

Dr. Pfeiffer accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Pfeiffer treats your condition or procedure

I am committed to providing the highest quality of dental care in a calm and comfortable environment. I love being a dentist and helping the people who entrust their dental health to me and my team. We have wonderful hygienists, chair-side assistants and business office professionals to help our patients enjoy great smiles and optimum dental health!