Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 66

Dr. Milfred

Leslie R Milfred DDS

1130 SW Morrison St Ste 450 Portland, OR 97205

Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Portland, OR. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Milfred's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Milfred

Dr. Milfred?
Dr. Milfred's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS
I was seen promptly and my issue was taken care of quickly. I am always impressed with Dr. Milfred and his entire staff. Everyone is friendly, courteous and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Milfred for 28 years - since I moved to Portland. I totally trust him to be honest, fair, and to give excellent care. He is very kind, personable, gentle, and overall just a person of high integrity. This is all on top of his skills as a dentist. I don't worry about pain during procedures as he is good at communicating about what he's doing and asking throughout the procedure if I am ok. A couple of his dental hygienists have also mentioned to me that they have worked for several dentists (and knew of even more), and that Dr. Milfred is heads above the others - due to his moral integrity and the way he treats people. My whole family sees him - including 2 of my children who are now adults. There is not one thing I can say that would be a negative critique of this kind man. He is a God send!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Always great professional care with a friendly smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
High quality and up to date dental evaluation and care. Dr. Milfred is an expert and also applies compassionate and attentive care. My experience with this practice has been consistently top-notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I have some very complicate physical and dental health issues. Dr Milford referred me to a specialist. I greatly appreciate him considering my overall wellness first. I’ll be back to him for other congoing care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Ok, I had not been to the dentist in FIVE YEARS. I heard great things about Dr. Milfred so I decided to go to him for my appointment. The checkup was very thorough, they took X-rays and pictures of everything in my mouth and did a full cleaning. The appointment was for 2 hours but they finished in less time and did a thorough job, which I thought was awesome. Dr. Milfred and his assistants consistently told me what was going on and why they were doing what they were doing. They made me feel at e
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I've been going to Dr. Milfred for years and highly recommend him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Fantastic dentist. Great hygienists who know how to clean teeth without pain. Always right on time. My teeth are fine, but my wife's family has a history of oral problems and her teeth are no different. In the years since we started seeing Dr. Milfred, her oral health has greatly improved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I absolutely love Dr. Milfred and his team. They always do a very thorough job, and make me feel comfortable while I am there. I would highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Dr. Milfred is great. If you've got a cosmetic issue you want addressed, he's got an excellent eye and will give you options as well as his strong opinion of what's best. If you just need a dentist and hate going to the dentist or have a dental phobia--go to Dr. Milfred. He and his team are gentle and considerate and will encourage you to take care your teeth. No pain. No lectures. No judgement. You may never enjoy dental visits, but you'll stop hating and fearing them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Milfred?

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry

Dr. Milfred accepts

Dr. Milfred accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Milfred treats your condition or procedure