Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 67

Dr. Milfred

Leslie R Milfred DDS

1130 Sw Morrison St Ste 450 Portland, OR 97205

Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Portland, OR. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Milfred to book an appointment.

Dr. Milfred's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Milfred

Dr. Milfred?
Friendly, careful, thorough, up-to-date, accommodating, pandemic-aware, competent, welcoming; these are all words that describe Dr Milfred’s (now (Dr. Lee’s) practice.
Ned Leager – Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Saw Dr. Milfred post COVID. Logistical procedure and cleaning of the space was fantastic. Still the amazing dental care and customer service I’ve come to know from the team. I drive in from the burbs to see dr. Milfred and haven’t considered changing even with COVID and trying to manage the logistics of kids. Dr. Milfred and his team have taken great care of my dental health for years and I plan for many more. Thank you!!
Aug 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I was seen promptly and my issue was taken care of quickly. I am always impressed with Dr. Milfred and his entire staff. Everyone is friendly, courteous and professional.
Janis – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Milfred for 28 years - since I moved to Portland. I totally trust him to be honest, fair, and to give excellent care. He is very kind, personable, gentle, and overall just a person of high integrity. This is all on top of his skills as a dentist. I don't worry about pain during procedures as he is good at communicating about what he's doing and asking throughout the procedure if I am ok. A couple of his dental hygienists have also mentioned to me that they have worked for several dentists (and knew of even more), and that Dr. Milfred is heads above the others - due to his moral integrity and the way he treats people. My whole family sees him - including 2 of my children who are now adults. There is not one thing I can say that would be a negative critique of this kind man. He is a God send!
Cheryl Langford – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Always great professional care with a friendly smile!
Kevin H. in Portland, OR – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
High quality and up to date dental evaluation and care. Dr. Milfred is an expert and also applies compassionate and attentive care. My experience with this practice has been consistently top-notch.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I have some very complicate physical and dental health issues. Dr Milford referred me to a specialist. I greatly appreciate him considering my overall wellness first. I’ll be back to him for other congoing care.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Ok, I had not been to the dentist in FIVE YEARS. I heard great things about Dr. Milfred so I decided to go to him for my appointment. The checkup was very thorough, they took X-rays and pictures of everything in my mouth and did a full cleaning. The appointment was for 2 hours but they finished in less time and did a thorough job, which I thought was awesome. Dr. Milfred and his assistants consistently told me what was going on and why they were doing what they were doing. They made me feel at e
Sep 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I've been going to Dr. Milfred for years and highly recommend him and his staff.
Lisa Wills in Portland, OR – Sep 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Fantastic dentist. Great hygienists who know how to clean teeth without pain. Always right on time. My teeth are fine, but my wife's family has a history of oral problems and her teeth are no different. In the years since we started seeing Dr. Milfred, her oral health has greatly improved.
Bruce Morris in OR, OR – Jul 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I absolutely love Dr. Milfred and his team. They always do a very thorough job, and make me feel comfortable while I am there. I would highly recommend them!
Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Dr. Milfred is great. If you've got a cosmetic issue you want addressed, he's got an excellent eye and will give you options as well as his strong opinion of what's best. If you just need a dentist and hate going to the dentist or have a dental phobia--go to Dr. Milfred. He and his team are gentle and considerate and will encourage you to take care your teeth. No pain. No lectures. No judgement. You may never enjoy dental visits, but you'll stop hating and fearing them.
CR in Portland – Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Gently, detailed, caring, that treats me right. Never any complaints.
Portland – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Milfred's for about three years now - was recommended by a friend. My initial appointment/intake was very thorough, and this practice of thoroughness has continued throughout all of my appointments. The office environment is calm and friendly.
Cindy in Portland, OR – Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Outstanding dental care. Very friendly doctor and staff. Always enjoy going in for a visit up. Has done several crowns and re-done several old fillings and done excellent work. Highly recommend.
Sam in Seattle, WA – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Most thorough initial exam ever I'm a returning patient, gone to neighborhood shop in the interim. Very glad to be back.
Deb in Portland OREGON – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Dr. Milfred, his technicians, and bookkeepers are professional, kind, and thorough. He not only identifies current problems, he notes areas of concern for the future. This is a dental office offering a premium quality of service.
Gabriel Holden in Portland, OR – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Very nice staff. Great care.
FM in Seattle – Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Dr. Mildred is the best!!
Scott Cohen in Portland, OR – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr Milfred for 30 years. Every time I leave his office I feel grateful for finding him. He and his staff are gentle, warm, respectful and encouraging. You won't find a kinder or more knowledgeable dentist.
Norene in Portland, OR – Nov 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Milfred?

• Cosmetic Dentistry