Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Milfred

Leslie R Milfred DDS

1130 SW Morrison St Ste 450 Portland, OR 97205

Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Portland, OR. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Milfred accepts

Dr. Milfred accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Milfred treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Milfred?
Dr. Milfred's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS
Recent
Always great professional care with a friendly smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
High quality and up to date dental evaluation and care. Dr. Milfred is an expert and also applies compassionate and attentive care. My experience with this practice has been consistently top-notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I have some very complicate physical and dental health issues. Dr Milford referred me to a specialist. I greatly appreciate him considering my overall wellness first. I’ll be back to him for other congoing care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Ok, I had not been to the dentist in FIVE YEARS. I heard great things about Dr. Milfred so I decided to go to him for my appointment. The checkup was very thorough, they took X-rays and pictures of everything in my mouth and did a full cleaning. The appointment was for 2 hours but they finished in less time and did a thorough job, which I thought was awesome. Dr. Milfred and his assistants consistently told me what was going on and why they were doing what they were doing. They made me feel at e
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I've been going to Dr. Milfred for years and highly recommend him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Fantastic dentist. Great hygienists who know how to clean teeth without pain. Always right on time. My teeth are fine, but my wife's family has a history of oral problems and her teeth are no different. In the years since we started seeing Dr. Milfred, her oral health has greatly improved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I absolutely love Dr. Milfred and his team. They always do a very thorough job, and make me feel comfortable while I am there. I would highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Dr. Milfred is great. If you've got a cosmetic issue you want addressed, he's got an excellent eye and will give you options as well as his strong opinion of what's best. If you just need a dentist and hate going to the dentist or have a dental phobia--go to Dr. Milfred. He and his team are gentle and considerate and will encourage you to take care your teeth. No pain. No lectures. No judgement. You may never enjoy dental visits, but you'll stop hating and fearing them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Gently, detailed, caring, that treats me right. Never any complaints.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Milfred's for about three years now - was recommended by a friend. My initial appointment/intake was very thorough, and this practice of thoroughness has continued throughout all of my appointments. The office environment is calm and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Outstanding dental care. Very friendly doctor and staff. Always enjoy going in for a visit up. Has done several crowns and re-done several old fillings and done excellent work. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Most thorough initial exam ever I'm a returning patient, gone to neighborhood shop in the interim. Very glad to be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Dr. Milfred, his technicians, and bookkeepers are professional, kind, and thorough. He not only identifies current problems, he notes areas of concern for the future. This is a dental office offering a premium quality of service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Very nice staff. Great care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Dr. Mildred is the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr Milfred for 30 years. Every time I leave his office I feel grateful for finding him. He and his staff are gentle, warm, respectful and encouraging. You won't find a kinder or more knowledgeable dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr Milford since 2001 when I moved here. Even though I live in Vancouver, Wa I still drive to Portland, Or. Very friendly staff, nice clean office. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?
Very professional. Staff is friendly and always helpful. Dental Hygienist is great...very thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Milfred, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Milfred?