Dr. Leslie Haller, DMD

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 64

Dr. Haller

Leslie Haller, DMD and Tongue Tie South Florida

348 Alhambra Cir Coral Gables, FL 33134

Dr. Leslie Haller, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Coral Gables, FL and has been practicing for 37 years. She graduated from Harvard School Of Dental Medicine-D.M.D. in 1982 and practices dentistry and laser dentistry.

Dr. Haller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haller

Dr. Haller?
Dr. Haller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Leslie Haller, DMD
I had a great experience at Dr. Haller's office. They cleaned my teeth and it was pain free! I will definitely schedule more appointments in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Haller, DMD?
Dr. Haller was very attentive to all of our issues upon first meet, explanations regarding the multiple ties were in depth and easy to understand. Dr. Haller also was very accessible for questions immediately after the procedure and for the following week. After the initial week of post-op stretches and exercises I saw a great improvement in breast feeding. There was an increase in swallowing and alertness while breastfeeding and a better bond between my baby girl and I.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Haller, DMD?
Dr. Haller is excellent with spending time and listening to her patients. She thoroughly explained how my son's tongue tie was negatively impacting his poor sleeping patterns and fatigue. He had been a mouth breather and snorer for years. He was able to have a frenectomy done even while wearing braces. It has been a week since the procedure and he has stopped snoring, breathing through his nose and wakes up refreshed now. The level of care provided by Dr. Haller and...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Haller, DMD?
Great dentist! I needed a lot of work and Dr. Haller made the experience painless. I now a a healthy and beautiful smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Haller, DMD?
A pediatrician diagnosed our son w/ tongue tie, recommended the frenectomy but stated post exercises were not necessary. Another doctor did not recommend it. After 8 weeks of breastfeeding, experiencing increasing nipple pain and chaffing, we were referred to Dr. Haller by our lactation specialist. Dr. H educated us & performed the frenectomy. Breastfeeding has been more enjoyable, baby had some discomfort for 1 day and he's feeding great now. The post exercises are necessary but easy to do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Haller, DMD?
I brought my newborn to Dr. Haller because I suspected he had a tongue tie. He would fall asleep exhausted after 5 minutes of nursing, and would wake 20 minutes later starving. He would also cry during any waking hours. It took up a lot of my time and energy. Dr. Haller responded very quickly by email and squeezed us in for an appointment and the procedure. He is nursing for much longer periods now, and is a happy, smiley boy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Haller, DMD?
My 5 month old boy started to slow his weight gain and I went to a lactant consultant that told me about tongue tie and recommended dr..Haller. I decided to do the procedure to improve and to keep breastfeeding him and it worked wonderfully. I could not be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Haller, DMD?
Decided to correct lip and tongue tie due to painful breastfeeding and excess gas for my daughter. Since we had the procedure done, my daughter is less gassy, happier, breastfeeding is so much easier and she sleeps better too! I highly recommend having this done if you are on the fence about it. Dr. Haller and staff are amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Haller, DMD?
I've spent the last 20 years with terrible bruxism, daily headaches/migraines and neck/shoulder muscle pain. I've tried acupuncture, chiropractic care, massage, medicine and everything else you can think of. Addressing my tongue tie has proven to be such an amazing decision as my bruxism has seriously decreased and I am no longer waking up every day with a sever headache. I immediately felt my tight neck muscles release during the procedure and the pain relieving benefits keep on coming!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Haller, DMD?
My 2 yr old had lip and tongue tie that was missed diagnosed by pediatrician at 3 months old. After the consultation, Dr. Haller immediately preformed the procedure. It was more difficult with him being older but it was worth it! 4 days after, he was sleeping through the night! Before he was waking at least 2x/night. His appetite has been better and we have not seen any problems with reflux since. He is enunciating words and saying sentences now. He is over all a happier boy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leslie Haller, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Haller?

Dr. Leslie Haller is a General and Laser Dentist specializing in laser frenectomies and active in tongue-tie research.

• Laser Dentistry

1982
Harvard School Of Dental Medicine-D.M.D.
1980
Roosevelt University-B.S. Mathematics and Chemistry
1982
1980

Dr. Haller accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Haller treats your condition or procedure