Dr. Les Seelye, DDS

Dr. Les Seelye, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Les Seelye, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bellingham, WA. He practices dentistry and endodontics.Read his story

Barkley Boulevard Dental Care

2075 Barkley Blvd Ste 260

Bellingham, WA 98226

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Seelye

Dr. Seelye's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Seelye "Every day in the office brings with it fresh challenges. Conquering each makes a positive change in the life of a patient. As a dentist, I enjoy solving problems: every patient is unique, and they have unique oral health concerns. I focus on delivering painless dental care that is of lasting benefit to each person. Whether I am moving a patient out of dental pain, restoring function, or improving their teeth so they can confidently smile, their life is better as a result of my work. I find great professional fulfillment spending my days providing such care. My patients are a diverse group of people. During their visits we share stories and talk about life. In doing so, we build a rapport that often goes beyond healthcare provider and patient: many times we become friends, and that is an amazing thing. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION My Doctorate of Dental Surgery was awarded by the University of Washington School of Dentistry. That education was top-notch and provided me with great foundational knowledge in the profession. However, dentistry is a constantly changing field. Breakthrough technologies are developed, treatments change and evolve, and new materials become available. It’s essential I remain current on these changes. My patients trust me to provide them with an array of leading-edge care options, and by taking continuing education courses I ensure that happens. Throughout the year I attend meetings, lectures, and seminars, learning from the leaders in the field. I also have studied through the Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education, the Engel Institute, and attended Brodine Prosthodontic Seminars. Additional knowledge comes from my memberships in the Academy of Operative Dentistry and the International Academy of Gnathology. PERSONAL LIFE After growing up in Seattle and Spokane, I settled in Bellingham. My home life is very family-centered, and I choose to spend a lot of my free time with my wife, Connie, and young son, Grant. I love taking bike rides with him! Family meals are important to me, too. I’m also a member of the Washington Pilots Association and love taking flights with my family. Giving back to our community is important to me. I support Ski to Sea, and our local schools and fire department. By the way, I’m an Eagle Scout and was an oarsman for the University of Washington Rowing Team from 1988 to 1992."

This content was provided by Dr. Seelye "Taking care of the entire family. Dr. Les Seelye and staff are ready to provide the highest level dental care in one of the newest dental offices in Whatcom County."

2  Practice Areas

• Teething
  • Tender Gums
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Washington / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Seelye has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Seelye has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Seelye does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seelye and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Seelye's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seelye to family and friends

Dr. Seelye's Performance

I believe the name of my hygienist was Lindsay. She said she moved to Bellingham about 6 years ago from Portland. This was my first time with her. She was very professional, friendly and helpful. I will ask for her when setting appointments in the future.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been in Dr. Seelye's practice for the past few years. Staff explain procedures thoroughly and expertly answer my questions. All are knowledgeable and want what is best for me. They have earned my respect!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been to Dr. Seelye's practice about 4 times and each time has been great! Dr. Seelye is patient, friendly, and explains things in detail. I received some fillings here and he was reassuring the whole time. I have also had great experiences with the dental hygienists. I recently had Lindsey...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was referred to Dr. Seelye by my Canadian dentist for complex dental restorative work. I am 100% satisfied with the work thus far and have full confidence in Dr. Seelye and his staff, both office and dental. I have a bit of a commute, including a border crossing, to make my appointments but I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr. Seelye for years, since he moved to the area. I have always received excellent, efficient and thorough care. He has a very gentle manner, and is very skilled with more difficult procedures. I now take my 2 small daughters to see him and his wonderful hygienists. Highly...more
Are you Dr. Seelye?