Dr. Les Seelye, DDS

Dr. Les Seelye, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Les Seelye, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bellingham, WA. He practices dentistry and endodontics.Read his story

Barkley Boulevard Dental Care

2075 Barkley Blvd Ste 260

Bellingham, WA 98226

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Seelye

Dr. Seelye's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Seelye "Every day in the office brings with it fresh challenges. Conquering each makes a positive change in the life of a patient. As a dentist, I enjoy solving problems: every patient is unique, and they have unique oral health concerns. I focus on delivering painless dental care that is of lasting benefit to each person. Whether I am moving a patient out of dental pain, restoring function, or improving their teeth so they can confidently smile, their life is better as a result of my work. I find great professional fulfillment spending my days providing such care. My patients are a diverse group of people. During their visits we share stories and talk about life. In doing so, we build a rapport that often goes beyond healthcare provider and patient: many times we become friends, and that is an amazing thing. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION My Doctorate of Dental Surgery was awarded by the University of Washington School of Dentistry. That education was top-notch and provided me with great foundational knowledge in the profession. However, dentistry is a constantly changing field. Breakthrough technologies are developed, treatments change and evolve, and new materials become available. It’s essential I remain current on these changes. My patients trust me to provide them with an array of leading-edge care options, and by taking continuing education courses I ensure that happens. Throughout the year I attend meetings, lectures, and seminars, learning from the leaders in the field. I also have studied through the Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education, the Engel Institute, and attended Brodine Prosthodontic Seminars. Additional knowledge comes from my memberships in the Academy of Operative Dentistry and the International Academy of Gnathology. PERSONAL LIFE After growing up in Seattle and Spokane, I settled in Bellingham. My home life is very family-centered, and I choose to spend a lot of my free time with my wife, Connie, and young son, Grant. I love taking bike rides with him! Family meals are important to me, too. I’m also a member of the Washington Pilots Association and love taking flights with my family. Giving back to our community is important to me. I support Ski to Sea, and our local schools and fire department. By the way, I’m an Eagle Scout and was an oarsman for the University of Washington Rowing Team from 1988 to 1992."

This content was provided by Dr. Seelye "Taking care of the entire family. Dr. Les Seelye and staff are ready to provide the highest level dental care in one of the newest dental offices in Whatcom County."

2  Practice Areas

• Teething
  • Tender Gums
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Washington / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Seelye has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Seelye has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Seelye does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seelye and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Seelye's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seelye to family and friends

Dr. Seelye's Performance

Dr. Seeley and his entire team is super friendly and make you feel comfortable. I've never had more than a 2 min wait when I walk in there. And the dental hygienist is awesome!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Seelye is highly recommended. The staff are all very friendly and professional!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The star shaped sunglasses were a big hit with the almost 4 year old. Each staff member was friendly and made sure he was comfortable and knew what to expect.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This is an extremely easy and comfortable place to come for dental work. The entire staff makes one feel welcome and appreciated. Everything the hygenist and Dr. Seelye see going on with my teeth is fully communicated, along with options for care, which is really appreciated. I am 62, so have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I’ve been going to Dr. Seelye for years. From Renne at the front desk, to Nicole in the hygienist position, to Dr. Seelye, they are all excellent. They are friendly (always greeting me warmly by my name). Dr. Seelye treats his patients with respect and compassion. They all give honest advice about...more
Are you Dr. Seelye?