Dr. Leonidas Spyrou, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male

Dr. Leonidas Spyrou, DMD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Reading, MA. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Spyrou to book an appointment.

Reading Orthodontics

Reading Orthodontics2 Haven St Unit 202 Reading, MA 01867

Dr. Spyrou's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Spyrou

81.59203980099502%

Dr. Spyrou?
What People Say About Dr. Leonidas Spyrou, DMD
I have known Dr. Spyrou for over 20 years, both professionally and as a patient. I work in the dental field as a dental hygienist and I recognize top notch providers when I see them. I received orthodontic treatment myself, as an adult, back in 2003. In fact, I drove 45 minutes to and from my appointments, just so that I could see Dr. Spyrou, as I knew his attention to detail and quality of care was the best. I am now a Mom of 3 and my oldest child began treatment with Dr. Spyrou this past spring. She has unique needs and he and his staff are both patient and kind. My other two children will also need treatment and they will see Dr. Spyrou in the future. I wouldn't have it any other way. He truly cares about each and every one of his patients and will ensure the best possible results for your smile.
Christine Jasset – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonidas Spyrou, DMD?
We had a very negative experience with Dr Spyrou in Sudbury, where my child was evaluated for possible orthodontic treatment. Dr Spyrou assessed that my child was “ready for treatment” and had me schedule a series of follow up visits, but was unable to explain to us why my child needed the treatment. He just kept saying “a beautiful smile is a functional smile,” but would not directly say the treatment was purely for aesthetic purposes. He also made it sound like because of my son’s age, treatment was urgent due to projected growth patterns. I ended up getting a second opinion from Ken Webb in Westborough, where they confirmed that there was no medical need for braces. Our pediatric dentist independently advised the same thing. It’s sad that a pediatric practitioner would put financial gain above the rights of his patients to make informed, medical decisions that in this case would require years and years of follow up care.
Dec 15, 2019
Dear Parent I based my evaluation and treatment...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonidas Spyrou, DMD?
I usually do not write reviews but I need to share my experience about this office.From the moment I met with Dr Spyrou and his staff ,I realized that there was something different about this place.They were compassionate but cutting edge at the same time.My two children were happy to visit the office every time and the result is wonderful smiles.We are grateful that he did not take any teeth out as the first orthodontist we visited was planning to do.Thank you Dr Spyrou from Sophia(wisdom :)).
Sophia and Alex in Reading MA – Feb 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonidas Spyrou, DMD?
Each member of our family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) has been treated by Dr Spyrou and his staff, including orthodontic issues such as severe TMJ, cross-bite and palatal expansion surgery. Dr. Spyrou's personal referrals and triage with the most amazing surgeons has resulted in a complete TMJ recovery (no more migraines or daily ibuprofen!), cross-bite repair and healthy, beautiful smiles for our entire family, including both parents! It's never too late!
Boston, MA – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonidas Spyrou, DMD?
Great family atmosphere, friendly staff and a knowledgeable orthodontia make an outstanding office. Dr. Spyrou has been giving my children a great smile and a boost of confidence. Easy to find office , fast and efficient . Thank you Dr and staff From Nicholas and Noah
Wanda DeCastro in Maynard, MA – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leonidas Spyrou, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Spyrou?

Dr. Spyrou accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Spyrou has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(781) 469-0740Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Spyrou treats your condition or procedure

• Fixed Orthodontic Correction
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

At Reading Orthodontics, we are dedicated to offering patients state-of-the-art orthodontic treatments in the greater Reading, MA areas, including Stoneham. Dr. Leo Spyrou, DMD takes pride in serving his patients with cutting-edge personalized care, ...

Patient Testimonials

"Dr. Leo" and his staff exemplify the "4P's" of what is most important to me as a parent? Professionalism"

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics