Dr. Leo Rudoy, DDS

Dr. Leo Rudoy, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Leo Rudoy, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chatsworth, CA. He practices dentistry.Read his story

21534 Devonshire St Ste C

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Rudoy

Dr. Rudoy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rudoy "Dr. Leo A. Rudoy has been practicing dentistry for many years. He graduated from USC Dental School. He is an active member of The American Dental Association and San Fernando Valley Dental Association. Dr. Rudoy's professional attitude, friendly nature and vast experience all combine for a very pleasant visit to his office. In November of 2006 Dr. Rudoy moved his practice to a brand new, state of the art office in Chatsworth. The family oriented practice provides preventative, restorative and cosmetic dental care for the whole family. Dr. Rudoy has many years of experience in working with children. When Dr. Rudoy is not working he enjoys spending time with his wife Lana, and their three children Jacob , Alan and Clare."

This content was provided by Dr. Rudoy "At Devonshire Place Dental of Chatsworth, our commitment is to provide you the highest standard of personalized dental care in a gentle, efficient, and professional manner. We utilize the latest technologies in Family Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry and Periodontal Care. We emphasize prevention because we believe that healthy mouths have a better chance of general health. We are proud to offer Nitrous Oxide (commonly known as laughing gas or sweet air) for added comfort. Dr. Rudoy proudly offers you almost 20 years of experience in the industry. He is a graduate of USC Dental School and member of  Punjabi Dental Society, California Dental Association and American Dental Association.

We serve the community of Chatsworth as well as surrounding areas including Porter Ranch, Northridge, Canoga Park, West Hills, Woodland Hills, Granada Hills."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontic Procedures
  • Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Periodontal Exam
  • Preventive Care

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Rudoy is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Rudoy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rudoy has no media or publications listed.

• Polish
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian

Dr. Rudoy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rudoy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rudoy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rudoy

3.7

Dr. Rudoy?
Dr. Rudoy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Leo Rudoy, DDS
Dr. Leo is very personable and did a really great job with my dentistry! His receptionist, Lisa, is warm, friendly, and knowledgeable! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leo Rudoy, DDS?
I had two crowns done here, and everything went great. Dr. Rudoy and his staff were very accommodating and answered all my questions. And when my insurance hit its max, they gave me a discount on the remaining bill and set me up with 12 months interest free financing. Very happy with them and would...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leo Rudoy, DDS?
This dentist is the worst dentist I could ever ask for. Went here to have my wisdom teeth pulled. I was told that there would be no issues and we will take care of you yet here we are 4 months after my visit and I still have my wisdom teeth in my mouth. And the over $100 charge I payed apparently...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leo Rudoy, DDS?
Receptionist needs to take a customer service class. Very rude condescending and will hang up on you. I canceled twice. Both with 24 hours notice. Dr. Rudy cancelled once with me. When I went to make an appointment to have my cap adjusted for the fourth time and finish filling my cavities I was...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Leo Rudoy, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Rudoy?