Dr. Jin Lee, DDS

Dr. Jin Lee, DDS

Family Dentistry  |

For over 13 years, I have been very fortunate to serve the dental needs of my patients here in our Ventura County Community. I am proud to provide ethical and evidence based dentistry to all of my patients. I feel honored that you have chosen Prime Dental Group for your dental health, and it is my sincere goal to always deliver beautiful, dependable and long-lasting dentistry to you and your family. Before bringing attractive and healthy smiles to Ventura County, I attended Northwestern University Dental School, graduating in 1996. I received advanced training in General Practice Residency at University of San Francisco – Fresno where I cared for both medically and dentally compromised patients in a hospital setting. Since 1997, I have worked continuously to provide care for the underprivileged children population of Santa Barbara County, and in 2003 I opened my private practice right here in Ventura at Montalvo Shopping Center. In addition to my formal dental training and education, I regularly and consistently participate in continuing education as a way to offer the latest, and most advanced dental treatment options to my patients. I am an active member of several important professional dental organizations and study groups that offer educational opportunities, including the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, the Santa Barbara – Ventura Dental Society and SPEARS Education. In my leisure time, I love to spend time with my family. I also enjoy hot yoga, golf, soccer, and travel. I truly look forward to working with you and your family, and sharing many wonderful smiles in the years to come.

Prime Dental Group

• Guardian
  • Health Net
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Lee

A healthy, attractive smile is important for people in all stages of life. At Prime Dental Group, we strive to create an environment where our patients feel comfortable and are committed to providing the highest dental care available in a state-of-the-art facility. We always strive to exceed our patients expectations and encourage them to be involved in their treatment planning process. We provide the most basic preventative dental care for individuals and families as well as comprehensive mouth rehabilitation.

• Family Dentistry

• Fluorosis
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Gingivitis
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis
  • Hypodontia
  • Jaw Irregularities
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Traumatic Dental Injury Treatment
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

• Case Western Reserve University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University of California San Francisco-Fresno Education Program

Dr. Lee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
Dr. Lee's Performance
in oxnard ca |
Very comforting and easy to work with. Genuinely cares.
in Ventura, CA |
I was surprised by the openness from my visit to this dental office. He took me inside his office and showed me pictures of my teeth and showed me what I needed done. He was nice, respectful and open to questions. The staff from the front desk to the technicians were very professional and even though one of the techs was training, they made sure I was comfortable. I will definitely be going back to get my dental work completed. I'm a veteran and to see a professional office was very satisfying.
Ventura, CA |
Amazing, competent & ethical approach to all - -
I have been coming to see Dr. Lee for over 10 years now and every time it's been a pleasant experience, he takes time to explain the procedure he will be doing and answers whatever questions I may have, his staff is very friendly and professional I know that I can always count on great quality work with Dr. Lee.
in Ventura, CA |
I highly recommend Dr. Lee and his entire staff. We recommended him to our friends and family. They too regularly visit Dr. Lee for their dental needs. Dr. Lee thoroughly explains and educates his patients in the best ways to care for teeth to avoid costly treatments. He takes digital photos of your teeth, he shows them to you, and he explains in detail a treatment plan best for your individual needs. He is unlike any other dentist you've ever visited.
in Oxnard, Ca |
Best bed side manner from a doctor! I used to hate going to the dentist, now Dr. Lee has made me love to go the dentist. His staff are so nice and accommodating too. His office is very easy to find and I love that it open and Lots of windows. When on the seat, you get great views of the sky and clouds. He very up on technology and can provide you with a full digital view of your teeth. Never have I been so impressed with a dentist!
in Ventura CA |
Very thorough, very patient, caring and considerate. Everything was explained well. No unneeded work. Great staff! Wonderful dentist!!
Ventura, CA |
Dr. Lee is excellent. I have had the unfortunate opportunity to need extensive dental work in a short amount of time. Dr. Lee's care has been thorough and excellent. He outlined my dental options for me with his recommendations and then was helpful in working with me according to my preferences, needs, and choices. His attention to detail seemed unusually good and my sense was that I have gotten high quality and professional service. The staff is also exceptionally helpful and cheerful!!!
I appreciate the care and concern shown by Dr. Lee. He makes sure that there is complete satisfaction with the final result not only by me but Dr. Lee also. Would highly recommend Prime Dental Group & Dr. Lee for any and all dental work.
in ventura, ca |
Dr. Lee and his staff are great and are very accommodating and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to all my friends.
in Brentwood ca |
Dr. Lee and his staff were attentive and did a thorough job and his place was extremely clean which ensures to me that high standards are placed there.
in Ventura, CA |
I've never had a better experience with a Dentist than I've had with Dr. Lee. He is the best! He listens to your concerns and is detailed in his explanations. He makes sure that you are comfortable and doing okay during any procedure, whether it is a basic cleaning or major dental work. A family member recommended him to me and I will, without doubt, recommend him to anyone that is looking for a dentist.
in Ventura, CA |
Dr. Lee and his staff run a clean, professional office. They all helped me feel comfortable during a lengthy, sometimes painful, procedure. I will recommend Dr. Lee to anyone looking for a caring, compassionate dentist.
in Ventura, CA |
Dr Lee and staff are amazing. We feel like family when we're there. We refer them to EVERYONE we know. We're that satisfied.
in Ventura, CA |
As an elderly patient, we were concerned over costs. DR Lee was very nice about showing us our options and discussing prices. He actually ended up charging less than the original estimate. We are definitely loyal to him after this experience.
in Ventura, CA |
Dr.Lee is an amazing dentist! I hate needles and I swear he is painless when it comes to that. At least in my experience, Dr.Lee always strives to give me comfort and painless treatment. I haven't always been fond of going to the dentist, but he did a great job of changing my mind and explaining to me why my oral health should be important. I want to keep my teeth after all. ;D
in Oxnard, CA |
Love the staff and Dr. Lee is amazing !! My mother and grandparents also use Prime Dental ..
in Newbury Park, CA |
I've never been a fan of going to the Dentist. However, that all changed when I met Dr. Lee and his staff. I was a bit apprehensive at first and then, when I arrived at their immaculate office assisted and cared for by his professional office personnel, my tension disappeared. I received an extensive intake, exam, and diagnosis. Now, I am on my way to improved oral health; for good! I am very happy with Dr Lee, his staff, his knowledge, and skill. Make an appointment today!
Have you seen Dr. Jin Lee, DDS?

Visit Dr. Lee