Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS

PeriodonticsMale

Dr. Cohen

Palm Beach Center for Periodontics & Implant Dentistry P.A.

4520 Donald Ross Rd Ste 110 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418

Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cohen to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Periodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Cohen treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Cohen accepts

Dr. Cohen accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cohen

99.06542056074767%

Dr. Cohen?
  • Explained conditions well (96)
  • Listened & answered questions (96)
  • Office environment (96)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Dr. Cohen and his staff are fabulous. Professional, informed, and happy to answer any and all questions. Both my procedure and my recovery were, in a phrase... smooth as silk. The pre-op and post op instructions they gave me were comprehensive and easy to follow. I had several questions both before my procedure and again at my follow-up visit and every one was answered thoroughly. I am very impressed with Dr. Cohen's interaction and rapport, as well as his surgical technique and his entire staff. Rest assured, you will be in good hands if you choose his practice.
Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
As much as I dreaded having the procedure, Dr. Cohen and his staff couldn't have made me feel more comfortable through the whole process. They treated me like I had been a patient for years. Most importantly, the outcome has been successful and pain free.
Debbie C. – Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
This is my second review for the pinhole surgery with Dr. Cohen, and this time it’s for my upper gums. I was more than happy to have waited about a year before getting the second procedure done as it gave me time to feel and see the full effect on my lower gums. I knew how to prepare for the surgery and I knew what to expect afterwards. As always, the staff was superb; they re-explained every step and observed proper safety and sanitary precautions. All went splendidly well, and Dr. Cohen and his staff truly deserve another 5-star rating.
Pierre C. – Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Cohen. I often get anxious before medical treatments, but Dr. Cohen made me feel very relaxed and prepared for every appointment. I had the pinhole surgery and was very pleased with the results and speedy (and painless!) recovery. I felt as though he genuinely cared about me and my teeth at every step of the process. His office runs very smoothly and his nurses are the best!
Jul 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I had an extraction and implant recently, and it was an amazing experience. Initially I was very anxious about the procedure. But talking to Dr Cohen and his staff alleviated that anxiety. On the day of the procedure, everyone surrounded me, I felt like I was at home. The procedure went well, I had very little swelling, no pain, and no bleeding. I have also had calls post procedure to see how I was feeling!! I highly recommend Dr Cohen and staff. They are absolutely amazing!! Ann
Ann Fyffe Knowles – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
My experience with Dr Cohen and staff was excellent. Dr Cohen is a very warm and caring person. He did an outstanding job on my 2 implants. The staff is very kind and went above and beyond to make me feel cared for. I highly recommend Dr Cohen for periodontal work.
D. Weinberg – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
This surgical consult intake was excellently managed by the pleasant and courteous staff. Dr. Cohen was informative, accessible and pleasant at all times. The surgery was beautifully done, beginning with a perfect phlebotomist and ending with a pleasant and attentive escort to my transportation. I have basically no post surgical pain from yesterday's procedure, a rapidly healing wound and little to no swelling, which is only at the jawline. A perfect performance!
Robert A Morley – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I had the pleasure of visiting Dr. Cohen and his wonderful office and staff for the extraction of a rear molar and subsequent implant. Wonderful experience throughout...no pain for either procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen's office. GC June 10, 2020
Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Outstanding. Dr. Cohen and his staff are friendly and professional. I had him do an implant. No pain or problems at all. Nice clean and well organized office.
Ed Brochu – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Both my wife and I have been implant dentistry patients of Dr Cohen over the past five years. I am grateful to our primary care dentist for referring us to his office. Having to replace a tooth is important for both cosmetic and health reasons. Dr Cohen is personable and informative about the procedure. During the initial appointment he explained pretty accurately how he would restore our teeth. Both of us had failed root canals, so there was a lot involved in removing the tooth and implanting the post. He explained the healing process, and how our primary care dentist would complete the crown. He and his staff are dedicated professionals, I would have to say I can’t ask for much more than that.
Robert Palermo – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr. Lee was recommended to me as the best in the business, and he and his team greatly exceeded my expectations. He performed my pinhole graft with expert precision, and it was a painless and pleasant experience. Dr. Lee is talented, caring, and his bedside manner is unmatched. I feel blessed to have found Dr. Lee and his wonderful team, and recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone seeking exceptional dentistry.
Annie Mac’Kie – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I was told by my dentist that I needed and implant that would require a surgery called a "Sinus Lift". He told me I could have it done in his office by a travelling periodontist. This gave me pause because I did not want to put my care into someone I hadn't met and that I had done no research on. I went on line and looked up what the procedure would entail and it seemed like there could be complications if someone was inexperienced and did not have the latest equipment to do the procedure. I called and researched several periodontists in the Jupiter area and thankfully I found Dr. Lee Cohen and his very helpful staff led by Karen Turner. It turns out he not only has more experience than most but he also has the latest equipment and instruments to do the job. The experience from beginning to end was very professional. I had no bleeding and very little swelling. Karen had suggested I eat pineapple about a week before surgery which reduces swelling. The whole team is the BEST.
Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Needed surgery for abscess Dr. Cohen was great. Did not feel any pain at all. Surgery was quick and painless. Office warm, professional and very friendly. Vinny Dagostino
Vincent Dagostino in Hobe Sound , FL – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
It's real easy to write a review for Dr.Cohen and his staff they are truly an awesome staff. From the moment you walk in to the time you leave you will feel like these folk really care. This is the 2nd implant that I've had done with no pain involved. If you are a person who needs dental work I highly recommend Dr.Cohen and staff.
Paula in North Palm Beach, FL – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Unparalleled experience. Dr. Cohen has done two implants on me, and I've never had any dental or medical procedure that has been as painless as these. One procedure didn't even require stitches or caused post surgical pain. His technique and bed side manner is unique and calming every step of the way. The staff is top notch and highly professional, including reviewing all the post-surgical instructions and preparing short term medications and supplies to allow for a very seamless recovery. The office is very warm and comforting with the latest technology - so the scans took less than 2 minutes to do. Highly recommend.D
David – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
What a pleasure going to Dr. Cohen's office. Besides the fact that all of his staff are helpful and knowledgeable, the comfort factor was like being with your best friends. Dr. Cohen's professionalism in explaining the entire treatment from the extraction to the procedure of the implant showed his care and understanding of his patients. The surgery was painless, I did not have to take any type of pain medication, not even an aspirin. Definitely super high recommendation from me. If I had 10 thumbs he would get 10 thumbs up.
Janis T. Palm Beach Gardens – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
The best experience ever. Dr. Cohen and his staff are the best. No pain no swelling. Very professional. I would highly recommend them
Angie Giacomelli – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I have had nothing but the best care and consideration while under the care of Dr. Cohen. I love Dr. Cohen and his staff and would recommend him to everyone.
Shirley Carroll – Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I have only good things to say about Dr. Cohen and his truly terrific staff. I felt welcomed from the moment I first stepped through the door. Each visit has confirmed the professionalism of this awesome team. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen (and wish I could give more than 5 stars!). He easily leads the field.
Todd Caster in West Palm Beach, FL – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Cohen and his staff could NOT have been better. From the front desk to the surgery and follow up was just perfect. Dr. Cohen and his assistants are so professional. They also make you feel as though you are the most important patient. Cannot recommend them highly enough. Darlene O’Neill
Darlene Oneill in North palm beach , FL – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Cohen?

Lee R. Cohen, DDS, MS, MS, is a Dual Board Certified Periodontal and Dental Implant Surgeon.  He is a graduate of Emory University and New York University...Read more

• Periodontics