Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS

Periodontics •  Male

Dr. Cohen

Palm Beach Center for Periondontic and Implant Dentistry, PA

4520 Donald Ross Rd Ste 110 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418

Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He practices periodontics.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen?
Dr. Cohen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS
Both my wife and I have been implant dentistry patients of Dr Cohen over the past five years. I am grateful to our primary care dentist for referring us to his office. Having to replace a tooth is important for both cosmetic and health reasons. Dr Cohen is personable and informative about the procedure. During the initial appointment he explained pretty accurately how he would restore our teeth. Both of us had failed root canals, so there was a lot involved in removing the tooth and implanting the post. He explained the healing process, and how our primary care dentist would complete the crown. He and his staff are dedicated professionals, I would have to say I can’t ask for much more than that.
Robert Palermo – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr. Lee was recommended to me as the best in the business, and he and his team greatly exceeded my expectations. He performed my pinhole graft with expert precision, and it was a painless and pleasant experience. Dr. Lee is talented, caring, and his bedside manner is unmatched. I feel blessed to have found Dr. Lee and his wonderful team, and recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone seeking exceptional dentistry.
Annie Mac’Kie – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
It's been about 3 weeks now since my pinhole surgery. With my gum lines receding and the possibility of loose teeth in the future, I felt like this was my only option. So far the results have been phenomenal! Dr. Cohen was able to thicken and pull up the problem areas. Although I expected pain, there has been none. Just a slight discomfort reminding me to follow Dr. Cohen's directions post surgery. Dr. Cohen and his staff have been amazing. Being in the medical field myself, the one thing that I appreciated the most was never feeling rushed. Everyone took the time to answer all my questions and everything was thoroughly explained to me. This was like a breath of fresh air in this day and age. Again, a special thanks to Dr. Lee "King of Gums" Cohen and his awesome staff!
Sep 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I was told by my dentist that I needed and implant that would require a surgery called a "Sinus Lift". He told me I could have it done in his office by a travelling periodontist. This gave me pause because I did not want to put my care into someone I hadn't met and that I had done no research on. I went on line and looked up what the procedure would entail and it seemed like there could be complications if someone was inexperienced and did not have the latest equipment to do the procedure. I called and researched several periodontists in the Jupiter area and thankfully I found Dr. Lee Cohen and his very helpful staff led by Karen Turner. It turns out he not only has more experience than most but he also has the latest equipment and instruments to do the job. The experience from beginning to end was very professional. I had no bleeding and very little swelling. Karen had suggested I eat pineapple about a week before surgery which reduces swelling. The whole team is the BEST.
Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Needed surgery for abscess Dr. Cohen was great. Did not feel any pain at all. Surgery was quick and painless. Office warm, professional and very friendly. Vinny Dagostino
Vincent Dagostino in Hobe Sound , FL – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
It's real easy to write a review for Dr.Cohen and his staff they are truly an awesome staff. From the moment you walk in to the time you leave you will feel like these folk really care. This is the 2nd implant that I've had done with no pain involved. If you are a person who needs dental work I highly recommend Dr.Cohen and staff.
Paula in North Palm Beach, FL – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Unparalleled experience. Dr. Cohen has done two implants on me, and I've never had any dental or medical procedure that has been as painless as these. One procedure didn't even require stitches or caused post surgical pain. His technique and bed side manner is unique and calming every step of the way. The staff is top notch and highly professional, including reviewing all the post-surgical instructions and preparing short term medications and supplies to allow for a very seamless recovery. The office is very warm and comforting with the latest technology - so the scans took less than 2 minutes to do. Highly recommend.D
David – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
What a pleasure going to Dr. Cohen's office. Besides the fact that all of his staff are helpful and knowledgeable, the comfort factor was like being with your best friends. Dr. Cohen's professionalism in explaining the entire treatment from the extraction to the procedure of the implant showed his care and understanding of his patients. The surgery was painless, I did not have to take any type of pain medication, not even an aspirin. Definitely super high recommendation from me. If I had 10 thumbs he would get 10 thumbs up.
Janis T. Palm Beach Gardens – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
The best experience ever. Dr. Cohen and his staff are the best. No pain no swelling. Very professional. I would highly recommend them
Angie Giacomelli – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I have had nothing but the best care and consideration while under the care of Dr. Cohen. I love Dr. Cohen and his staff and would recommend him to everyone.
Shirley Carroll – Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I have only good things to say about Dr. Cohen and his truly terrific staff. I felt welcomed from the moment I first stepped through the door. Each visit has confirmed the professionalism of this awesome team. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen (and wish I could give more than 5 stars!). He easily leads the field.
Todd Caster in West Palm Beach, FL – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Cohen and his staff could NOT have been better. From the front desk to the surgery and follow up was just perfect. Dr. Cohen and his assistants are so professional. They also make you feel as though you are the most important patient. Cannot recommend them highly enough. Darlene O’Neill
Darlene Oneill in North palm beach , FL – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I recently have undergone a surgery called pinhole surgical technique to help with my recceding gums. I ended having all my upper teeth done in one visit, which took only an hour. I was so impressed with the lack of pain or discomfort I felt post surgery! No pain at all! I highly recommend this type of surgery over gum grafting any day. Dr. Cohen was fantastic & his entire staff is amazing! My results are exactly what I wanted so thank you all!
Nabila in Jupiter – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
My dentist referred me to Dr. Cohen because of my worsening gum recession. The pinhole procedure he performed on me had amazing results! I experienced no pain, very little down time and recovery was a breeze. I am so thankful that this option was available because I dreaded the alternative of skin grafts. Dr. Cohen and his staff were professional, caring and thorough through the entire process. I just finished my one year post-op visit and am so happy with the results! Thank you Dr. Cohen and your tremendous staff!
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I had 5 implants put in and my experience was easy and pain free I would highly recommend Dr Cohen.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
My experience with Dr Cohen in regards to the pinhole therapy has been outstanding this review has been generated 6 months after the procedure. This is just one man's opinion but everybody in this office is top-notch!! Extremely happy with the results that I have achieved, my only criticism is this website is poor for personal reviews. I wish it had the abilities, I would upload my before and after pictures, they say pictures are worth a thousand words. And I would be more than happy to share my tremendous results via pictures if I could.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr. Cohen and his team are amazing. It's not always fun going in for dental work but this office makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. I had a procedure and they called me the next morning asking how I was doing and to please call them if I needed anything. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr. Cohen and his staff are caring and will go above and beyond to assist their patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen, he is patient, trustworthy and extremely professional. He explains things in a matter that is easy to understand.
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
While non of us ever look forward to surgery Dr. Cohen and his staff made my Pin-Hole Gum surgery quite easy to deal with. There was no pain and the surgery was a complete success. Certainly better than the old fashion skin graft process! His staff made me feel very comfortable and were able to make me at ease with the process from beginning to end. It has been a full year and all is well ! Dr Cohen also did an implant for me which really worked out well. I would highly recommend his services to
Apr 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr Cohen and his entire office staff are outstanding - not only in the excellent service they provide, but in the warmth and personal attention they extend to their patients
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Cohen?

Lee R. Cohen, DDS, MS, MS, is a Dual Board Certified Periodontal and Dental Implant Surgeon.  He is a graduate of Emory University and New York University College of Dentistry. He completed his surgical training at the University of Florida / Sh...

• Periodontics