Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS

Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS

Periodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He practices periodontics.

4520 Donald Ross Rd Ste 110

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Total Dental Administrators PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Cohen treats your condition or procedure

Lee R. Cohen, DDS, MS, MS, is a Dual Board Certified Periodontal and Dental Implant Surgeon.  He is a graduate of Emory University and New York University College of Dentistry. He completed his surgical training at the University of Florida / Sh...

• Periodontics

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cohen

98.83720930232558%

Dr. Cohen?
Dr. Cohen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
My dentist referred me to Dr. Cohen because of my worsening gum recession. The pinhole procedure he performed on me had amazing results! I experienced no pain, very little down time and recovery was a breeze. I am so thankful that this option was available because I dreaded the alternative of skin grafts. Dr. Cohen and his staff were professional, caring and thorough through the entire process. I just finished my one year post-op visit and am so happy with the results! Thank you Dr. Cohen and your tremendous staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I had 5 implants put in and my experience was easy and pain free I would highly recommend Dr Cohen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
My experience with Dr Cohen in regards to the pinhole therapy has been outstanding this review has been generated 6 months after the procedure. This is just one man's opinion but everybody in this office is top-notch!! Extremely happy with the results that I have achieved, my only criticism is this website is poor for personal reviews. I wish it had the abilities, I would upload my before and after pictures, they say pictures are worth a thousand words. And I would be more than happy to share my tremendous results via pictures if I could.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr. Cohen and his team are amazing. It's not always fun going in for dental work but this office makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. I had a procedure and they called me the next morning asking how I was doing and to please call them if I needed anything. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr. Cohen and his staff are caring and will go above and beyond to assist their patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen, he is patient, trustworthy and extremely professional. He explains things in a matter that is easy to understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
While non of us ever look forward to surgery Dr. Cohen and his staff made my Pin-Hole Gum surgery quite easy to deal with. There was no pain and the surgery was a complete success. Certainly better than the old fashion skin graft process! His staff made me feel very comfortable and were able to make me at ease with the process from beginning to end. It has been a full year and all is well ! Dr Cohen also did an implant for me which really worked out well. I would highly recommend his services to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr Cohen and his entire office staff are outstanding - not only in the excellent service they provide, but in the warmth and personal attention they extend to their patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I was referred to Dr Cohen and could not be more pleased with the service he provided. After an x-ray and consultation, it became apparent that I would need a dental implant. His personality helped ease the stress of the procedure and all the girls in the office were professional, helpful and accommodating, as well as being very pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I had 2 separate procedures at Dr Cohen's office. At every visit the staff were caring and friendly. Dr Cohen was very sympathetic to my fear of dentists and made sure I was well informed of every step we were taking along the way. The procedures both involved anesthesia and I didn't feel a thing! Follow up visits have been easy and do not involve sitting waiting for ages (as happens at many doctors offices). I would highly recommended Dr Cohen and his staff and would definitely go back if I n
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr Cohen and his staff, they are very professional and freindly. I was made to feel comfortable throughout the procedures and visits. Thank you . J. Hillcoff from Jensen Beach, FL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I'm very pleased with all the work that was performed on myself. Dr. Cohen and his staff are very professional, and I received excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr. Cohen and his staff explained my procedure and made me feel at ease. Dr. Cohen needs to check on me every 4 months following my normal cleanings - the visits have been quick and without issues. Probably the best dental appointments I've ever had! Would highly recommend Dr. Cohen and his wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr. Cohen & his staff are great - very friendly & professional! I had pinhole gum rejuvenation done & didn't feel any pain during or after the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr Cohen is an exemplary dental surgeon. I find him to be a compassionate, Doctor, who takes the time to go over your procedure in an a easily understood manner. Dr Cohen is doing an implant procedure on me, I feel very comfortable in his care, he takes the time to answer questions and concerns. His staff both dental assistants and office are very professional and caring in their approach to you. His Office complex is very warm and stress free. I recommend him without any qualifications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr. Cohen is a great doc he makes you feel comfortable in what could be a stressful situation. His rapport with his patients is great and he has the best jokes in Jupiter! #1 periodontist in Palm Beach County!
Fabulous care for the exceptional team at Palm Beach Periodontics
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr. Lee Cohen is a wonderful dentist/oral surgeon. He is not only highly skilled in the practice of dental implants, but is a warm, caring person who makes the patient feel comfortable and confident. He and his staff take special care in explaining the procedure and the pre-op and post-op care. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone considering dental implants.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Lee Cohen. I have been patient of Dr. Cohen’s for many years. He and his staff are friendly, professional and dedicated. He personally calls his patients after a procedure to check on their condition. Dr. Cohen always has the patient’s best interest and will never rush a procedure or tell the patient something is necessary if it is not. He is honest and I trust him not to overcharge for a procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr. Cohen and his staff are very professional and friendly. Very little wait time. They always explain what will happen and why and encourage questions. I feel confident that Dr. Cohen will always do what is best for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Dr. Cohen and the staff provide a re-assuring, caring, and calming atmosphere. I am not only thankful for their expert care but the re-assurance that every procedure is medically appropriate, painless, and will serve me for years to come. My dental history started with accidental broken teeth over the years and I was always told by previous dental professions that I would need implant surgery. Dr. Cohen made sure that my procedure was completed for optimum outcome of my 4 implants.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Cohen?

Palm Beach Center for Periondontic and Implant Dentistry, PA