Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS

Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS

Periodontics | Male

Lee R. Cohen, DDS, MS, MS, is a Dual Board Certified Periodontal and Dental Implant Surgeon.  He is a graduate of Emory University and New York University College of Dentistry. He completed his surgical training at the University of Florida / Shands Hospital in Gainesville, Florida. Dr. Cohen served as Chief Resident and holds a staff appointment as a Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Periodontics and Dental Implantology.

He utilizes scalpel free techniques such as LANAP to help save teeth, dental implants and regenerate bone.  Additionally, he is certified in Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation, which is a scalpel and suture free procedure to treat gum recession with immediate results.  Dr. Cohen and his facility are state certified to perform both IV and Oral Sedation procedures.

Dr. Cohen served on the Board of Trustees for the American Academy of Periodontology and the Florida Dental Association.  He is also past president of the Florida Association of Periodontists.

Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS is a dentist who practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Cohen's Experience

Visiting Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
Dr. Cohen's Performance
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr Cohen is a true professional, along with having a great personality! All the girls in the office are also true professionals and are very helpful in making you feel as comfortable as they can!
in WPB FL |
Dr. Cohen and his Staff absolutely exceeded (and continue to exceed) my expectations. They are professional, knowledgeable, courteous and caring. I have had 2 implants and laser gum surgery performed by Dr. Cohen and all procedures have been totally stress-free - and basically, pain free. It is without ANY hesitation that I highly recommend Dr. Cohen. It is such a pleasure to visit his office that one actually looks forward to an appointment!
Jupiter, FL |
Outstanding service from start to finish. Dr Cohen and his staff are top notch. I had the LANAP procedure and the outcome is outstanding. I couldn't be happier with the results.
in North Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Cohen and his staff is the best. They always treat me like a fiend and not just a patient. I couldn't ask for a more pleasant experience for something I was dreading!!!!!!
Vicksburg, MS |
Dr. Cohen and his staff are amazing! I came in with gum issues due to something getting caught in the gum line and had the Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP). The procedure was quick and relatively painless. The only issue within the first month of doing it was discoloration of the gums, which was really only noticeable to myself. Every appointment I’ve had has been a pleasurable experience. I cannot express how great the demeanor of the entire office staff is.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Warm friendly office, totally personalized to your needs and concerns. Dr. Cohen is a skilled periodontist with a genuine concern for his patients. He and his staff exceeded my expectations and I would recommend him to anyone needing his services.
I needed extensive oral surgery and Dr. Cohen was highly recommended to me by my dentist. From the first phone call through two surgeries and through my post operative care the office and Dr. were great! - kind, prompt, informative, and expertly helpful. I had no post-op pain or any other complications and I recommend Dr. Cohen wholeheartedly.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I had the pinhole gum rejuvenation surgery at Dr. Cohens office in February and I could not possibly be happier with the results! From my first visit Dr. Cohen and his entire staff were amazing every step of the way! Karen explained the entire process in detail and could not have made me more comfortable coming in for the surgery. Dr. Cohen did an exceptional job and I'm so glad he suggested this option that was literally pain-free and I was back to work the next morning. Thank You!!!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I needed to have some gum work done and Dr. Cohen was referred to me. I found him and his office a wonderful experience. He and his staff are extremely competent and caring. I have highly recommended him to my friends because of the great care and experience I have had.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen and his staff. the quality of care was exceptional from the first phone call to post operative visit.
in Jupiter, Fl |
Dr. Cohen has been our periodontists for about seven years. He has performed numerous surgical procedures with the highest level of professionalism including three dental implant surgeries. In all of our visits, he and his staff have exceeded all of our expectations. Without a doubt, we would recommend his practice to any potential patients needing such dental services.
Jupiter, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone in need of his dental services. During my 1st appointment, he and his staff throughly explained the process, procedures and payment of the dental work I needed. His staff was friendly and efficient. Even though I had to delay my surgery for a while, he worked with me to reschedule. Everything went smoothly during and after my surgery. I had no pain, and am very pleased with the results. Also, Dr. Cohen was highly recommended to me by my dentist.
in Wellington, FL |
Dr Cohen and his entire staff were great and made me feel comfortable considering I needed to have 8 implants! I can recommend 100% Dr Cohen for any periodontal work from minimal work to what I had done which also included bone grafting. The entire staff was great and made me feel very safe and special throughout the process.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
All experiences with Dr. Cohen and his staff have been excellent. All continuously went out of their way to ensure my comfort and understanding of everything involved---and all with warmth and good humor as appropriate. The office environment is incredible---beautifully appointed, clean and calming. I would recommend Dr. Cohen and his staff to anyone who needed the services they provide. Thank you.
in Juno Beach |
I chose Dr Cohan to do implant surgery after reviewing his outstanding credentials on his website. I was able to get an appointment the next day to meet Dr Cohan and his staff. Dr Cohan spent ten minutes with me thoroughly explaining my options and implant procedures. Karen, the practice administrator was awesome in going over the forms and procedures. A week later my procedure was painless with no pain or swelling afterwords. The whole office staff is caring and puts you as ease. Best place!
in Jupiter, FL |
YES IT WORKS PAINLESS AND YOU TAKE A PILL BEFORE HAND THAT MAKES THE ENTIRE DAY SEEM GREAT. I AM REFERRING TO LASER TREATMENT IT WAS VERY EFFECTIVE. WITH HIS SUPPORT STAFF BRINGS DENTISTRY TO A NEW LEVEL
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr Cohen and his staff are amazing. They really looked after me and explained the whole procedure which put me at ease. They are very welcoming and I highly recommend them!!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Cohen and his team made my first time implant experience as stress free as possible. I had two implants and sinus augmentation surgery performed on the same day with conscious sedation. I didn't feel a thing during the process. And my recovery was pain free. I credit Dr. Cohen's knowledge, skill and expertise with my successful surgery. In addition, his surgical team made me feel cared for and safe. Lastly, his administrative staff was always flexible, warm and welcoming.
Jupiter, FL |
Absolutely fantastic! Everything was explained up front so I knew exactly what to expect. I followed their post op instructions and did not experience any pain or discomfort at all. Everyone was professional, caring, and put my needs first. Dr. Cohen explained the entire procedure to me during my initial visit then when I arrived for the procedure, everything went smoothly. I had a visit with my regular dentist and he was impressed with the work that was done preparing for implants.
in Jupiter, FL |
I went to Dr. Cohen for receding gums. His entire staff is amazing. I’m very uncomfortable when going to the dentist. Dr. Cohen and his staff made me feel very relaxed. The procedure was explained in detail and there no surprises when the procedure took place. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen for any dental procedure needed. It has been a week since surgery, my gums look really great and feel great. Thank you, Dr. Cohen, and staff.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I couldn’t have been more pleased with the recovery and outcomes of my gum procedure. I was told by many people that the procedure would be very painful, but I am happy to say I proved them all wrong and experienced hardly any pain -- I didn't even have to take the pain medication! I can’t thank Dr. Cohen enough for not only fixing my receding gum but for also making the process as pain-free as possible.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Cohen and his staff make you feel very comfortable about having an implant. He will explain everything to you in as much detail as you would like and when the time comes for your surgery you realize that you've been taken care of very well. Follow his instructions and it'll turn out great ! I would much rather have implants than dentures. They are expensive but well worth it in my opinion. I would recommend Dr. Cohen to any family member or friend.
in Lake Park, FL |
Dr. Cohen is a really nice guy. He's got a great personality and is very funny. I had implant surgery and had next to no discomfort. Extremely professional and kind. Their anesthesia professional is also very competent and keeps a really close eye on you after the procedure. The anesthesia was a big concern and I had no issues afterward. All are very friendly and don't hesitate to answer questions and explain what they're doing. I would go back without hesitation and will continue to refer.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Cohen and his team. He was very helpful & knows what he is doing and is very trustworthy.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Cohen and his staff were incredible. The periodontal work and implants that he did were worth the investment. I had been uncomfortable smiling, and after the procedures, I felt like a different person. From the consultation through the procedures, Dr. Cohen put me at ease, explained everything, and almost made me eager to get the work done! Afterwards, I actually felt no pain, and he called that evening to make sure I was ok, repeating instructions on what to expect, what to do and NOT do
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
From the time I walked in the door and was greeted with a friendly smile and hello by Karen, to the surgical assistants Getaldine and Carmen who made me feel comfortable and at home to Dr Cohen himself. This surgeon takes his time and explains each procedure so you can understand. He answered all my questions and calmed all my fears. Thank you all for such a great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Super nice guy, very professional and honest. I was acknowledged and greeted immediately, offered coffee while I waited to be seen. Impressed by the cleanliness of the office. His assistants Carmen & Geraldine were super friendly and informative, reassured me and were able to answer any questions that I had. Felt very comfortable there which is very rare for me because I always had a fear of dentists. I even got a follow up call from the Doctor himself.
in Juno Beach, FL |
Appointments are on time. He spent a considerable amount of time explaining my case to me. Surgery was absolutely pain free except for about one second when the novacaine needle passed through my palate, but based on past experiences that is normal. Three hours after the implant was placed and the novacaine wore off I was 100% pain free. I was amazed and have told all my friends to use him should the need arise.
Have you seen Dr. Lee Cohen, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cohen?

Compare Dr. Cohen

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Cohen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cohen says...

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Periodontics

Dr. Cohen does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Periodontics

Dr. Cohen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.