Dr. Lee Baker, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Baker

Center For Pediatric Dentistry, Augusta, GA

1243 Augusta West Pkwy Augusta, GA 30909

Dr. Lee Baker, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Augusta, GA and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee, Memphis in 1993 and practices pediatric dentistry.

Dr. Baker accepts

Dr. Baker accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Ameritas PPO
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
Guardian
MetLife
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Baker treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Baker's conditions and procedures:

• Composite Fillings
  • Conscious Sedation
  • Dental Crown
  • Digital X-Ray (CDR)
  • Teeth Extraction

Caring, compassionate dental care for children provided in a stat of the art, kid friendly environment.

• Pediatric Dentistry

1995
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
1993

4.0

Dr. Baker?
Dr. Baker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lee Baker, DDS
Awesome and friendly service as always
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Baker, DDS?
Destiny appointment was handled with love and care. She has always been afraid of using the bite wing X ray but with the dental hygenist by the name of Jennifer ,my sweet little Destiny had no problems. I was so excited that I almost cried. Thank u Dr. Baker fo also making us feel comfortable with Destiny mouth in your care!!! Blessings to you Charlotte Fields
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Baker, DDS?
My four year old has to have some dental work done and I was a ball of nerves about it. I have seen two different dentists and none have met my expectations. Not only were they professional, but they made my daughter completely comfortable. I would highly recommend this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Baker, DDS?
Very unprofessional. I had to reschedule my daughter due to an emergency. While I advised them that I had to reschedule hours prior to appointment I wasn’t advised that if I canceled the appointment, my daughter wouldn’t be able to be seen by them in the future. If I would’ve been told that I would’ve tried to figure out a way for her to get there. When I told them the person who canceled my appointment didn’t advise me of this rule.. they didn’t care. I always get rude service when I call in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Baker, DDS?
1st impressions mean alot to me. Dr. Baker and his staff truly impressed me. My 10 month old had a little accident and I thought she may have affected the way her teeth would continue to grow. So I took her to her pediatrician 1st and then he recommended Dr. Baker. Words can't express my appreciation to him and his staff seeing us the same day. I will definitely choose him as my daughter Pediatric Dentist once she is officially to be seen regularly. Wonderful environment full of wonderful peopl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Baker, DDS?
Dr.Lee Baker and his staff is sooo awesome my kids love going here no complaints what so ever just a wonderful place never seen a dentist office like this one I recommend this office thank y'all for being so great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Baker, DDS?
The whole staff here is amazingly great with kids. My children actually love going to the dentist! Dr. Baker really understands how to keep children comfortable and minimize their dental fear.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Baker, DDS?
I love this place. The staff as well as Dr.Baker are the best! As weird as it may sound lol I wish the wait time was longer!! The kids really enjoys the game rooms and the whole office is so cozy and relaxing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lee Baker, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Baker?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Baker treats patients.

Doctors Hospital