Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS

EndodonticsFemaleAge 55

Endodontics

Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Plano, TX. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS

Advanced Microendodontics PC

6217 Chapel Hill Blvd Ste 107 Plano, TX 75093 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. O'Leary treats your condition or procedure

Dr. O'Leary accepts

Dr. O'Leary's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. O'Leary

4.0

Dr. O'Leary

Disappointed
Do not recommend! I got a root canal and 5 months later it needs to be extracted because it is fractured. When I spoke to the person who will be doing the extraction, I was told the tooth should never have been worked on because it was too old and brittle. I got a crown immediately following the root canal so I did everything I was suppose to. She cracked the tooth because she worked on it or she missed the fracture in the X-ray. Either way I spent a lot of money for a root canal that lasted a total of 5 months. The root canal I had before lasted 25 years.
Kathy – Mar 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS?
I do not recommend Dr Le O’leary. I still feel probing constant tenderness on the tooth she worked on 4 months ago. I sat 4 hours on the chair while she went back and forth between me and another client. Horrible experience.
Coco – Nov 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS?
Dr. O'Leary was excellent. She has extraordinary equipment that allows her to do extraordinary work. I feel confident that I will be happy long term. She doesn't rush.
Elizabeth Alexander – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS?
I cant emphasize enough positives about Dr Oleary! I actuall do not live in Texas and travel extensively for my job and I put off some recommended dental work until it became an issue during an extended stay in Dallas. She fit me in for an evaluation although she was booked on the day I came to her office. Dr Oleary has a very efficient staff and an exceptional patient-centric demeanor and I felt that she thoroughly explained my treatment options. I couldnt be happier with my outcome! A+
Brian – Aug 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS?
If I could leave a negative 20 review I would. Donot ever go hear if you want to keep your sanity! Fiest off let me say I did not choose this office, if you can call it an office. I called on a Friday, which they are not open supposadly on a Friday. But someone answered the ohone phone right away? She stated Dr. Oleary does not work ever on a Friday for any reason period. I went to state that i had work done at my general dentist and was in aganising pain! I dont just say I am in pain just for i
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Carmen in Mesquite , TX – Jul 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS?
Exceptional in every regard: staff, facility, professionalism, etc. procedure went without a hitch. Great job.
JeffR in Plano, TX – Jul 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. O'Leary?

• Endodontics