Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS

Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS

Endodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Plano, TX. She practices endodontics.

6217 Chapel Hill Blvd Ste 107

Plano, TX 75093

Learn about Dr. O'Leary

This content was provided by Dr. O'Leary "Our primary goal as health care professionals is to provide all the patients referred to our office the finest endodontic care available. We seek to raise the patient's awareness about endodontic care. We will provide a thorough diagnosis, explain the different treatment options so that the patient can make an informed choice."

1  Practice Areas

• Endodontics

Education data for Dr. O'Leary is unavailable at this time.

• Board Certified of Endodontics, 2003

Dr. O'Leary has no media or publications listed.

Dr. O'Leary does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Leary and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. O'Leary's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. O'Leary

4.3

Dr. O'Leary?
Dr. O'Leary's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS
I cant emphasize enough positives about Dr Oleary! I actuall do not live in Texas and travel extensively for my job and I put off some recommended dental work until it became an issue during an extended stay in Dallas. She fit me in for an evaluation although she was booked on the day I came to her...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS?
If I could leave a negative 20 review I would. Donot ever go hear if you want to keep your sanity! Fiest off let me say I did not choose this office, if you can call it an office. I called on a Friday, which they are not open supposadly on a Friday. But someone answered the ohone phone right away?...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS?
Exceptional in every regard: staff, facility, professionalism, etc. procedure went without a hitch. Great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Le O'Leary, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. O'Leary?