Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Lazaro Fernandez, DDS
Dr. Lazaro Fernandez, DDS is a dentist who practices in Miami Lakes, FL.

8180 NW 155th St

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Fernandez

Education data for Dr. Fernandez is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Fernandez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fernandez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fernandez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fernandez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fernandez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fernandez to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Fernandez's Performance
    GOOD
Hialeah, FL |
Terrible experience they ripped me off... They pre-charged me for a procedure I didn't do to my credit card on file and then gave me a hard time refunding my money. As if that wasn't enough they charge me $800 for a tooth extraction, I tried to reason with them and it got me nowhere. Their office administrator and entire staff couldn't have been more rude. The other Drs available continuous leave the practice therefore who ever starts your procedure might not finish the work. Terrible
Miami, FL |
The worst dental doctor in South Florida... unacceptable working ethics.... of course the reviews on his FB account won't go below 5 but the reviews of google, yelp and others also agree with me on this doctor's practice. My mom paid $9,000 for a job that wasn't even completed as said by their awesome sales staff.... Paint a pretty picture and at the end they take your money and you don't even know what has been done to your teeth since we trust what the "experienced" doctors says. After almost
in Hialeah, FL |
I do not know how will the attention of Dr: Fernandez, but today I was there for my first appointment and really the way to deal is not pleasant, and the explanations I got super-poor and with regard to financing the person who took me so short, and everyone with angry faces. maybe I was not lucky.
Miami Lakes, FL |
Really upset about having to leave after waiting two hours for a cleaning. More attention should be paid to appointment times so people don't waste their time.
in Miramar, FL |
I could not be happier with my visits to this office. All my visits are either at the Kendall office or Miami Lakes office. I hate coming to the dentist, but not only is the staff and office manager excellent and very helpful, but each cleaning, or procedure i have had done has been extremely smooth. I come to them every few months for a cleaning and i can honestly say its worth it. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing dental work.
in Hialeah |
He is hardly at the office ,They have different Drs. The dental hygienist are l terrible they have no manners,
Have you seen Dr. Lazaro Fernandez, DDS?
Are you Dr. Fernandez?