Dr. Lawrence Zager, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Zager

Lawrence H Zager

25 E Washington St Ste 825 Chicago, IL 60602

Dr. Lawrence Zager, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Chicago, IL. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and prosthodontics.

Dr. Zager's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zager

3.8

Dr. Zager?
Dr. Zager's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lawrence Zager, DDS
Dr. Zager did an excellent job removing my wisdom teeth. I had a more complicated hook near a nerve and I had no damage. The staff were helpful with insurance and both the staff and Dr. Zager answered all of my questions. He gave me a call late on Friday night after my surgery during the day to make sure I was doing well and had everything I needed from the pharmacy. Minimal post-op pain. Thank you Dr. Zager!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Zager, DDS?
Dr. Zager saw me on an emergency basis when I had an abscess. Handled it immefiately and completely. Fast, efficient and painless surgery. Effective treatment plan for complete pain-free healing. Superior level of care. Expert level of skill. Best you’ll find. Reasonable fees too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Zager, DDS?
I had a horrible experience. They are very rude and dismissive. I wish I had went to a more modern practice. They are dated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Zager, DDS?
Dr. Zager and his entire team make you feel at ease. They are professional, knowledgeable, excellent patient care and treatment. From the receptionist to the billing manager to the dental assistants, patient service is OUTSTANDING!! Take it from someone who hates the dentist, this practice is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. After two separate surgeries I never had any pain and healed quickly. Thanks Dr Zager and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Zager, DDS?
I was afraid of having a tooth pulled, but Dr. Zager and his staff were extraordinary! Everything was explained, the process not nearly as bad as I thought and the excellent and easy to follow instructions for recovery were very helpful. I had no swelling or bruising and minimal pain (to be expected). Dr. Zager gets my highest recommendation!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Zager, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Zager?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Prosthodontics

Dr. Zager accepts

Dr. Zager accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental Maintenance Organization DMO
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
MetLife
MetLife PDP

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Zager's experience treating your condition or procedure