Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD

PeriodonticsMaleAge 51

Dr. Ressler
Telehealth services available

Lawrence L. Ressler, D.M.D., P.A.

15300 S Jog Rd Ste 201 Delray Beach, FL 33446

Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD is a Periodontics Practitioner in Delray Beach, FL and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania medical school in 1994. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ressler to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Periodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Ressler treats your condition or procedure

• Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Halitosis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

Dr. Ressler accepts

Dr. Ressler accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ressler

4.5

3.1914893617021276%

Dr. Ressler?
  • Office environment (84)
  • Appointment scheduling (83)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (82)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (8)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (8)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (8)
I did not feel comfortable with this doctor. He seemed very distant and confused. He was mumbling and irritable at times. He has difficulty establishing eye contact. He's not for me.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
Horrible experience! Dr. is very weird and lazy. Made me wait close to 2 hours to see him for my periodontal maintenance only to find him sitting in the corner of his office watching something on his phone. He kept laughing and talking to himself while ignoring me. I tell him I've been waiting for close to two hours, and he oddly continues to stay glued to his phone ignoring me and giggling. He finally yells for the hygienist to "take care of this one" and walks out of the office breathing heavy like he just ran 5 miles. He just did not want to do anything. Very lazy, rude, and immature doctor. Will not be returning.
Tara – Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
I needed a gum specialist to help me with my receding gums over my molar tooth. The gum had pulled away and the root was becoming very sensitive all the time. I made a consultation appointment with Doctor Lawrence Ressler who I researched on the internet- First I had a dental exam and he checked my x-rays, we talked and looked at my gums together on a computer screen. He explained to me that I had 3 choices: doing nothing- doing a regular gum graft- or using the new Chao pinhole method to move my gum tissue without cutting or stitching. I saw photos of amazing things he had done for other patients with my condition. I have never had a dentist spend so much time with me answering my questions, explaining procedures, and giving me different choices - I felt comfortable with him and his approach. Anyway, I came back a couple of weeks later and had the procedure done… Felt nothing at all while Dr. Ressler did my surgery-actually watched TV the whole time, and took a little ibuprofe
ofir Molano – Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
I travel all the way to Palm Beach County from Miami to see Dr, Ressler whenever I need a crown or an implant. His office is right between Boca and Delray in a two story medical building. The doctor from what I understand is a periodontist/gum specialist and a dental implant surgeon that does reconstructive dentistry - lots of specialty training and he’s been doing it for over 20 years. Dr. Ressler has a great reputation among my friends, many of whom are respected physicians and health care professionals, I have been on the executive board of major hospitals In South Florida myself, so I like to think I recognize an excellent practitioner when I see one. His staff (including the dental hygienists) are top-notch and appointments run on time there. The office and treatment rooms are set up with the latest medical innovations, including lasers, scanners, and special machines to make teeth caps fitted by a computer that are made while you wait! Dr. Ressler takes his work seriousl
Leonard W – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
Thank you Dr. Ressler for helping me get back my beautiful smile. My two front incisor teeth had been bonded when I was in my twenties but after a few years of teeth clenching, grinding my teeth at night, and coffee drinking they had become broken and stained. Dr. Ressler matched the color of my teeth perfectly and replaced all of the defective bonding and rebuilt my broken teeth. He did the work under a microscope while I listened to music and the results could not have been better or more natural looking!!! He used a digital scanner to take pictures of my teeth on a computer and made me a night guard without having to take a goopy impression. He is not only a great cosmetic dentist but an artist too. I also asked him to take care of my friend’s school age daughter who needed gum surgery to help her orthodontist finish straightening her teeth. Everyone was happy with Dr. Ressler’s care. Great experience with his office and I love my night guard. Thank you Dr. R!!!
Díana González – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
My goal was to find a dentist who is experienced in dental implant surgery -and- has the ability to finish all of the dental work in one office. My regular dentist does not place dental implants but I found out that Dr. Ressler has training in both surgery and dentistry. I have always been somewhat fearful of dental offices but I can genuinely tell you that Dr. Ressler put me at ease. He communicated with my original dentist of many years and together they discussed my treatment options a bit further so I knew they were covering every possibility for me. It was so refreshing to have a dentist like Dr. Ressler patiently describe everything for me in plain English. I am happy to report that both the extraction and implant surgery went very smoothly. I should also say that the office is immaculately clean with very modern equipment, and Dr. Ressler is extremely attentive and professional. I am grateful for the doctor’s kindness, and the personal attention I received!
rochelle w – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
Just wanted to review an AMAZING cosmetic dentist and dental implant specialist that I was lucky enough to have found right here in Delray. First off, I am a medical doctor and allergist so I have had a chance to deal with LOTS of health care providers over the years in my work in hospitals and offices. Dr. Ressler diagnosed a hidden fracture in one of my teeth that had been bothering me for weeks by using a high-tech CT scanner he has in his office. With just some local anesthetic, he gently removed the broken tooth, and repaired my jaw with a bone graft in preparation for a future dental implant . No pain whatsoever. He was very kind, soft-spoken, and spent a lot of time with me to explain everything and answer all of my questions. He even personally called to check on me the same night! Excellent technique, he received his training at PENN and NYU which are top schools, and his super clean office has very modern equipment. Dr. Ressler’s office staff also went above and beyond
Happy Patient – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
Shady Dr. who conveniently loses X-rays! Dr. fixed two crowns and immediately after he insisted I needed two root canals. I did not believe him because he seen my x-ray and never told me that. I called the next day to get my x-rays and the receptionist rudely says "she would check with Dr. Ressler, and to call back later". I kept calling at least three times a week for 2 months and getting the run around. Finally, I went in person and demanded to speak with Dr. Ressler. Waited close to two hours to see him only for him to tell me the x-rays have been LOST!!!! Oh, how convenient!! He tries to find problems that don't exist, and when you suspect him of wrong doing he buries the x-rays. I don't trust him or his staff. The Dr. is shady and greedy and his staff is unbelievable rude.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Melissa Torres – Mar 03, 2020
1. We have no patient by the name in the review....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
Dr. Ressler is amazing! Using the most advanced technology known to dentistry, his work is precise and impeccable. Dr. Ressler is a true healer. I came to his office in hopes of saving my teeth. I have gum recession, boneloss and years of botched dental work causing severe damage and destruction to my teeth and gums. Dr. Ressler, a perfectionist, with his knowledge and advanced skill and training was able to save my teeth and restore health to my teeth and gums. I now have 5 new crowns that Dr. Ressler made for me in his office. They feel so natural and they are beautiful too! This is a sincere and grateful thank you to Dr. Ressler. Dr. Ressler’s staff is wonderful; kind and professional—I would give them 10 stars if I could! I highly recommend Dr. Ressler. He is the only person I will ever trust with my teeth and gums.
Marcia R – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
It has been very hard to find someone I can trust, feel comfortable with and that takes the time to listen and explain all your options. I did my research and drove to Delray to see Dr, Ressler. My life changed from the very first visit. He is smart and caring. All my fears were gone and I knew I was in very skilled hands. The whole office is kind and caring and puts you at ease.. Besides having a very modern office with the latest and greatest tools everyone is extremely competent. Awesome Dr.
Karen in Tamarac , FL – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
the professional care of dr. ressler and his staff far exceeded my expectations. the communication was most welcoming and reassuring at all times. an experience i had not previously encountered from others in the field.
pbg in boynton beach – Feb 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
Dr. Ressler and his staff are awesome!! Pinhole gum procedure went well.
Feb 02, 2019
Very service overall
J. – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
Doctor Ressler and his staff are friendly, caring and friendly. The office is immaculate with state of the art equipment. The staff is caring,and genuinely concerned and excellent in caring for your teeth, from the cleaning appointment to more challenging dental work, they are number one in my book. Thank you!
Shirley Weaver in Boca Raton, FL – Jun 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
Excellent periodontist! State of art equipment! Amiable and supportive affect while undergoing complex procedures. Excellent assistant with procedures.
Betty Ann Gaynor in Delray Beach, FL – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
I would definitely give Dr Ressler 5 stars. He is a caring and meticulous doctor with a dedicated friendly staff My son goes to him when he comes visit me in Florida because he believes Dr Ressler genuinely cares about his gums and teeth. I have receding gums and honestly feel I would have lost some of my teeth if are were not under his care. My husband also had implants done by him and is very satisfied.
Roni Hartman in Delray Beach Florida – Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
Best doctor I have been to careing
David seror in Boca – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
Doctor Ressler has the rare trait of actually listening to you and talking with you instead of talking at you. As a retired Division Chief of EMS and a patient I have noticed he has always suggested the most beneficial procedure for my situation and not necessarily the most expensive.
M in Boynton Beach – Jun 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
I did thorough research to find a new dentist that would be able to accommodate all of the needs of not only myself, but buy husband and two daughters. Dr. Ressler exceeded all of my expectations when I first met him. He is not only an amazing general, cosmetic, periodontist and oral surgeon, but he has the most unbelievable bedside manner. When you walk into Dr. Ressler’s office, you are greeted by his welcoming and warm staff and dental assistants. I feel so thankful to have found Dr. Ressler!
Jen in Delray Beach, FLORIDA – Jun 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?
He is very caring and will make sure you are not in any pain.
Emily in Boca Raton , FL – Jun 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ressler?

Dr. Ressler listens to you, and uses his expertise to determine how he can best help you. He offers reasonable options and alternatives for dental...Read more

Born in New York City, Dr. Ressler grew up in Miami Beach and presently resides in Boca Raton, FL. He enjoys spending time with his family, experimenting...Read more

• Periodontics