Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD

Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD

Periodontics  |

DR. RESSLER – DENTIST, PERIODONTIST, and IMPLANT DENTIST A recognized clinician and educator, Lawrence L. Ressler, D.M.D. received his dental training from theUniversity of Pennsylvania (PENN)and his specialty certification in Periodontics and dental implant surgery from New York University (NYU). Dr. Ressler is also a Founder at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach and operates one of the most technologically advanced dental offices in South Florida. Dr. Ressler also holds two undergraduate degrees from Tulane University (B.A.) and the F.I.U. College of Engineering (B.S.). Dr. Ressler's modern, state-of-the-art office is located on Jog (Powerline) Road between Boca Raton and Delray Beach with easy access from the Atlantic Ave. exit of both I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. A former member of the New York University clinical faculty, Dr. Ressler is a highly qualified and experienced dentist and periodontist who has spent over 18 years in specialty practice treating gum disease and performing oral surgery. These services include extractions, bone grafting procedures, treating receding gums, the placement of dental implants, cosmetic dentistry and smile makeovers, as well as laser gum treatment for periodontal disease. Dr. Ressler is a fourth-generation dentist; his father, great-uncle, and great-grandfather are all dentists. Dr. Ressler takes time in consulting with his patients and goes out of his way to make sure all their questions are fully answered. His patients often comment that they feel comfortable with him and that he is a great communicator. All of his patients receive his personal attention as well as his personal cell phone number following their procedures. As a established Boca Raton dentist and Delray Beachdentist, Dr. Ressler has served thousands of dental and periodontal patients in his area includingDeerfield Beach, Highland Beach, Lake Worth, and Boynton Beach. Through advanced and updated training, Dr. Ressler has helped improved the oral health of his patients, and delivers high quality dental implant treatment with very natural cosmetic dentistry results. Our staff members speak fluent English and Spanish. Dr. Ressler's varied personal interests include architectural and interior design, film, theater, photography, graphic arts, playing tennis, cycling, and fitness. Born in New York City, Dr. Ressler grew up in Miami Beach and presently resides in Boca Raton, FL. He enjoys spending time with his family, experimenting in the kitchen, and traveling but most of all, he loves teaching his young daughter how to sing and play the piano.

Lawrence L. Ressler, D.M.D., P.A.

15300 Jog Rd Ste 201

• EmblemHealth
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Ressler

Dr. Ressler listens to you, and uses his expertise to determine how he can best help you. He offers reasonable options and alternatives for dental care, and saves teeth whenever possible.Our office incorporates the latest and most proven technologies to make the dental experience easier - and more comfortable for you.We treat all of our patients like members of our own family!

• Periodontics

• Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Halitosis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • New York University / College of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Ressler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ressler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ressler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ressler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ressler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ressler to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Ressler Says:

Dear present and future patients,

We truly appreciate all of the wonderful feedback we have received from our patients over the last few months!

We strive every day to bring state-of-the-art dental services, advanced implant and cosmetic dentistry, and excellent periodontal care to all of our patients.  Anyone visiting our modern office facility will understand our commitment...

Dr. Ressler's Performance
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I can highly recommend Dr. Ressler. The results that I had from the Pinhole technique for gum recession that Dr. Ressler performed was amazing. His staff was very professional and extremely helpful when I encountered difficulties iin getting mouth x-rays from another dental office. His office is immaculately clean and he takes great effort in maintaining sterile conditions. I give him and his office a five star plus rating.
in Palm Springs, Florida |
Dr. Ressler and his team are the best!! No matter what condition your teeth and gums are in, Dr. Ressler will give you back a beautiful smile. He is not judgemental about the condition of your teeth and gums so you don't have to feel embarrassed to come in for a consultation. All the procedures are quick and painless!!! And the best part is my teeth and gums look beautiful and I can smile again. I highly recommend Dr. Ressler!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Ressler for a periodontal evaluation by a dentist. I have been under Dr. Ressler's care for over 3 years now. He has extracted teeth and installed implants for me on two occasions and I believe him to be one of the most skillful oral surgeons and periodontists in the region. Dr. Ressler is also an incredibly friendly person and he and his staff treat me like family. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a periodontist in this area.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I really like Dr. Ressler! He is kind, extremely informative, a perfectionist and has the latest technology at his office. I am extremely nervous about going to the dentist, but Dr. Ressler put me at ease immediately. His staff lovely! He recently made me a nightguard ( I grind my teeth) and replaced a crown that had tooth decay underneath. He even showed me the x-ray of what it looked like before and after he replaced the crown, so I could see the crown was sealed perfectly. Extremely satisfied
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Went in for an extraction - quick, minimally painful and very well done. Would recommend to anyone.
in Boca Raton |
Very professional staff. Took time to explain in detail the next steps after dr Ressler exam. Top notch experience
in Boca Raton, FL |
He takes his work seriously. Continues to try to resolve my problem.
in boca raton, Fl |
He is my favorite dentist and periodontist! I have been seeing him for years -12 actually very caring!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
????? Dr. Ressler and his staff are the BEST! Very caring and helpful and they truly care about their patients. I think they worry about their patients being in pain more than the patients do. Virtually pain free! I've feared going to the dentist all my life. Now I almost look forward to going in and seeing their smiling faces. Thank you!
in Boca Raron |
A very professional state of the art equipment and a friendly helpful and knowledgable team of highly dedicated dental professionals.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Be advised ur teeth are the most important part of your daily hygiene In our busy life's we can sometimes forget major key players and because gum disease is a silent killer we all need to maintain healthy daily hygiene,With this being said we should all look for a knowledgeable well experienced seasoned professional in the field of dentistry now come closer I have valuable information Dr Ressler and his hand picked staff should be your first choice! This magnificent team will get the job done!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Ressler is always available to discuss any concerns. He has a high tech office and everyone treats you professionally.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Had gum surgery with little discomfort during the procedure and during recovery.
in Miami Beach FL |
Good job
in Boca Raton |
The Dr. Is an artist and his staff superlative. I feel confident in his chair, he is careful and concerned. I feel like I made a good choice in selecting Dr. Ressler
West Palm Beach Fl |
Excellent care in an immaculately clean environment. Procedures were carefully explained. There were follow up calls following procedures. Dr Ressler is a superb and caring practitioner.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Ressler and his staff are excellent. They are all very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr Ressler's office has all the latest technology. They never keep you waiting for your appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Ressler, DMD?

Visit Dr. Ressler