Dr. Lawrence Kurzweil, DDS

• EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Kurzweil

Patient Testimonials

Very nice clean office! Up to date with all modern technology. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the wait was 5 mins, best cleaning I've had, done by the hygienist. The Dr. did a crown for me in one visit. I will highly recommend them to my friends and relatives.
His hygienists are very gentle and compassionate. I have always been afraid of going to the dentist, until I began coming to Dr. Kurzweil for my dental needs. The Dr. always takes the time to explain a procedure before beginning any work. His staff is very friendly, accommodating, and gentle.
I have had several dentists over the years. Dr. Kurzweil is by far the most competent, compassionate, and gentle dentist I have come across. I started with his practice back in 1993 when I lived in the neighborhood. I moved over 40 miles east in 1997 and, because of my positive experiences with him, I stayed with his practice to this day. Truly outstanding doctor.

Personal Bio

Dr. Lawrence Kurzweil graduated from Nassau Community College in 1979 with Associate in Science. Attended St. John's University received his bachelors in pharmacy in 1982. Dr. Kurzweil worked as a pharmacist for 5 years at Cross Road Drugs in Kew Gardens Queens NY.

Dr. Kurzweil graduated New York University College of Dentistry in 1989.

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS

• American Dental Association
  • Academy of General Dentistry
  • (CEREC Academy- need to ascertain the official name)

AWARDS & ACCOLADES

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Nassau Community College - Associate in Science
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • St. John's University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • New York University College of Dentistry - D.D.S
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Jamiaca Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Kurzweil has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kurzweil has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kurzweil does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kurzweil and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kurzweil's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kurzweil to family and friends
Dr. Kurzweil's Performance
visit was on time and excellent care overall
Overall good experience because I can actually have a conversation and it helps make the times goes faster. Also gives good feedback on how to take care of my teeth better.
I was so happy to have my tooth extracted by Dr. Kurzweil, it was totally painless. Now I am totally pain free!
I came in for a crown and I love it!
Always a wonderful staff!
work was done very well thanks for taking care of me
I have had fear of dentistry from childhood. Dr. Kurzweil showed high professionalism and patience through the process. The office is super clean and the staff is so supportive!
Dr did fillings for me. I think he is great! Never any pain and I never have to wait long!!!!
Dr Kurzweil did my front crowns a few years back. Excellent work and best quality product and lab use. No one can tell! Staff is very professional and courteous and they are pretty much on time with your scheduled appointment. I have been going to Dr Kurzweil for years and highly recommend!
Very happy with my first visit. All the girls are very nice. It was a pleasant experience
Dinorah is a great hygienist and I am very happy with todays cleaning!
Great doctor, great staff. Very , very pleased with this office
with all the new technology inside the office my fears of the dentist are gone as my root canal , post , and crown service were easy sailing and pain free. in addition the cleaning was pain free, quick , and comfortable. Dr. K is accommodating, caring, and kind
Went very well. I felt nopain. Was nervous for nothing!
I called to find a new dentist after years with my old one. The office staff was excellent. Dr Kurzweil listen was attentive. Carla was the best and I had the best teeth cleaning ever by Betsy.
Came in with a broken tooth. Dr K fit me in the schedule and I didnt have to wait too long. He made a crown for me, NO PAIN, and Im very happy
very excellent service and helpful staff, i have been a patient of dr. kurzweil since 1999 it is now 2017. i would choose him over any other dentist due to his excellent service.
I came for the first time , along with my child. I am very happy with the dentist, the office and the staff. They kept my daughter happy while me and my son saw the hygienists and the dentist. I was very pleased
I have been coming here since 2009. I really like this office and the staff. I always have a good visit
I have been coming to Dr. Kurzweil for over 40 years - I even made the trip from Massachusetts to see him when I moved there for a few years. I have always gotten excellent care and I expect my teeth will last until I'm 105, due to his care.
Every time I come for my check up & cleaning. I leave feeling like a million bucks!!
I am very pleased with my crown!
I came in for two extractions and to my surprise they were totally painless
Dr K did a root canal today Skilled work and pain free
Very professional
I have been coming to this office for 5 years now. I am happy with all the work I have had done by Dr Kurzweil
great
Staff was very pleasant and helpful ... always
All was good
i have good experience
good
great
excellent
exceptional/ highly reccomend
great dr. and staff
Very thorough and personable.
Great office! Always respects the patients time. Staff is wonderful. Dr. Kurzweil is a wonderful mechanic, very talented.
Great first experience. Dr. Kurweil and the staff were great. I will be going back in 6 months for my next cleaning. The office was clean and the staff was polite & well organized. Dr. Kurweil is very friendly and is open to listen to concerns or questions.
The best cleaning ever done by doctor Kurzweil's office!
Been coming this office since 1994. My whole family comes here for their dental needs. Obviously I am happy with Dr Kurzweil and his staff He is very good with his hands and runs a very efficient office I give him 5 stars across the board!!!
painless fillings the doctor & staff were terrific
Dr. Kurzweil is the best dentist I know. It is clear that he and his staff are dedicated to his patients and their care. The office is clean and accommodating and there is always a very short wait time. Dr. Kurzweil and his staff make going to the dentist an enjoyable experience and I would recommend him to everyone!
The staff is friendly and the environment is nice and clean.
My family has been seeing Dr Kurzweil for a least 20 years and have always received excellent care.
excellent service
Answered all my questions and explained my options with suggestions.
in Floral Park, NY |
Excellent work, Runs on time very clean office
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Kurzweil, DDS?

Visit Dr. Kurzweil