Dr. Lawrence Kurzweil, DDS

Dr. Lawrence Kurzweil, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Lawrence Kurzweil graduated from Nassau Community College in 1979 with Associate in Science. Attended St. John's University received his bachelors in pharmacy in 1982. Dr. Kurzweil worked as a pharmacist for 5 years at Cross Road Drugs in Kew Gardens Queens NY. Dr. Kurzweil graduated New York University College of Dentistry in 1989. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry (CEREC Academy- need to ascertain the official name) AWARDS & ACCOLADES Applied Practice Administration Award * Robert J. Ditolla Memorial Award * New York University College of Dentistry OFFICE HOURS Monday: 10.00 am - 8.00 pm Tuesday: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm Wednesday: 10.00 am - 8.00 pm Thursday: 10.00 am - 8.00 pm Saturday: 8.00 am - 2.00 pm

Lawrence A. Kurzweil DDS PC

• EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Kurzweil

Patient Testimonials

Great Doctor! Caring and very nice. Will listen to everything you have to say and extremely down to earth! Dr. Kurzweil knows what he is exactly doing and likes to explain things into great detail.
Great dentist, always on time, thorough exam, nice office and friendly staff.
I had a great experience at Dr. Kurzweil's office. The front desk girls are very friendly and helpful. I was able to get my crown done in one visit without any problems. Everything was very nice and clean.

The Lawrence A. Kurzweil, D.D.S., P.C. Implant, Laser, and Family Dentistry practice located in Bellerose, New York prioritizes offering the highest quality dental care in an environment that is both welcoming and aesthetically appealing.

Our team of skilled professionals represents decades of experience and training in dental and medical offices so that you are granted a top-notch visit from the moment you walk in our door. From polite and friendly customer service to quality care and attention to all your dental care needs, we treat our patients as we would our own families.

• Endodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Nassau Community College-Associate In Science
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • St. John's University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • New York University College Of Dentistry-D.D.S
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Jamiaca Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Kurzweil has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kurzweil has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kurzweil does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kurzweil and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kurzweil's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kurzweil to family and friends
Dr. Kurzweil's Performance
Perfect fitting crown, no pain. Be back in 6 months
Doctor Kurzweil runs on time. Very satisfied with implant and crown. Treatment when very well. Great office
Dr kurzweil and his staff and very nice and i personally value how honest Dr kurzwell is.
My husband and I have been coming here for years and we have always been happy with our care
He is always very good and very understanding of my anxiety due to dentist visits
very informational
Great experience because the doctor works fast and understand how children react to different procedures. He makes my daughter and us feel comfortable.
I brought my three children in for dental cleanings. The check in process was very easy. The hygienists were perfect with all three children, explaining the process, and were gentle - listening to their concerns. I would recommend Dr. Kurzweil and his office to everyone.
The cleaning was good and it helps me a lot. Makes my mouth feel better AND I never have to wait in the waiting room, which I love.
Dr Kurzweil and his staff have always provided me with the best care
They always take me on time. Dr K takes the time to explain what is going on and addresses my concerns
Always listens to concerns and helps you understand the treatment. Fast, effective, highly recommend.
I like this office, the doctor and the girls. Everyone is nice, professional and friendly.
The hygienist did a great job. Betsy is very thorough and very good at what she does.
I love Dr Kurzweil, his professionalism, his upfront advise and caring for his patients. I recommended him to all my family and friends.
explained clearly what needed to be done and performed exactly as explained
Been coming for 8 years. Staff is friendly and courteous. I wouldn't be here if i wasn't happy All is good
willing to work with my schedule
I would recommend to anyone. I am new to this office and I am glad I found it. I had a root canal. No pain at all. Very simple and easy . I am very happy with this doctor
My experience with Dr. Kurweil has always been great.
Very happy with my cleaning and the hygienist was very thorough
nice change from my previous dental experience
My hygienist was really good! She gave me a lot of good advice and was good at explaining things.
good
Dinorah is a wonderful hygienist I always have a great cleaning here
He explained everything to me. Gave me a clear understanding of my situation. Told me my options. I liked him very much.
Everything was explained clearly. I am very happy with everything
Always get in quickly. I never have to wait. Thats very important and unusual
Clearly explains whats going on.
As always, friendly, great and efficient.
Very professional and is always willing to explain exactly was is being done.
Betsy did a great job
no pain for my rout cannal great experience
Doctor works well and all staff are professional and helpful. They help with insurance and payments. My family and self have been going to the doctor for years. He's a good one :)
My cleaning went very well. I am very satisfied
I have been coming here for many years and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Excellent care and compassionate doctor and hygienist.
I have been coming here since 2007 and I cannot tell you how much I love the staff in the office. They never steer me wrong and I come here mostly because of the relationship with the girls and the availability of the office hours.
I had two cavities filled today and it was just fine. Dr Kurzweil is a really good dentist. I referred several people to him already
Dinorah is a great hygienist and I feel she did a great job on my teeth today
Dr Kurzweil did an extraction for me. It went very well.
Was able to complete 2 visits in one without pain
Thank you Dr. Kurzweil for making my tooth extraction pain free and for taking the time to go over my options. I also really appreciate being seen at the time of my appointment instead of having to wait forever in the waiting room.
wow the best dentist ever . took is time to do my work and really professional
awesome
Very happy with today's visit. I am not fond of dentists and I am pleasantly surprised by how painless it went today
Everything went well. Dr Kurzweil did two crowns for me and it was all done in one hour. All good for me!
Dawn was very attentive and took really good care of me. She goes above and beyond when caring for patients. I love not having to wait to be seen . Thank you
My whole family comes to this office every three months. We are very happy here. Office runs very well, it is very clean and everyone is very nice.
Today was my first visit. The staff is very friendly and I didn't have to wait long.
I have had bad experiences with dentists in the past. Now I love it here . Everything is great with Dr Kurzweil. I am very happy with him
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Kurzweil, DDS?

Visit Dr. Kurzweil