Dr. Lawrence Evola, DDS

Dr. Lawrence Evola, DDS

Dentistry  |

You don't need to be a celebrity to enjoy a show-stopping smile. Thanks to comfortable, approachable, affordable cosmetic dentistry practices such as Forestream Dental, everyone can have star-quality teeth. Forestream Dental is located on Transit Road in Lancaster, Forestream Dental is led by cosmetic dentist Dr. Larry Evola, the only dentist in Western New York who has completed years of rigorous specialized training in cosmetic dentistry at the renowned Las Vegas Institute (LVI). Dr. Evola transforms people's smiles every day, viewing his work as nothing less than an art form. Catering to Your Unique Smile "Creating a custom smile takes an advanced skill level," Dr. Evola explains. "No smile is one-size-fits all." Besides performing the standard procedures of a general dentist – from fillings and cleanings to root canalsand dental bridges – he is also a graduate of the New York University College of Dentistry and Colgate University. Unlike many general dentists, however, Dr. Evola has also completed a wide range of advanced training classes at LVI that focus exclusively on cosmetic dentistry techniques. As Dr. Evola points out, any dentist can call themselves a cosmetic dentist, but cosmetic dentistry is not taught at regular dental schools – it requires post-graduate training in the area of dental aesthetics. An LVI student since 1999, Dr. Evola was recently asked to become an instructor at the institute, and now teaches there for several weeks every year. A Patient's Perspective Dr. Evola's high level of expertise is clear to his patients. "I wanted my teeth to look better, and I'd been to one other dentist," said patient Sally Stroka. "I came to Dr. Evola for a second opinion. He listened to what I wanted and explained all of my options very clearly. He even gave me some options that I didn't know were available." Before scheduling a consultation, Stroka had researched Dr. Evola's credentials and noted the extensive training he had obtained in cosmetic dentistry. As she recalls, "I knew about LVI from watching a makeover show, and I wanted someone with that level of expertise." With a waiting room that looks more like someone's living room – complete with comfortable couches and chairs, fresh fruit, and beverages, as well as massage pads and stereo headphones on the furniture – Stroka, like many other patients, finds the atmosphere far more relaxing than anticipated. "I was immediately comfortable," said Stroka. "It's much better than the typical dental experience." With her new porcelain veneers now in place, she reports, "I actually smile now instead of keeping my mouth covered. I'm thrilled." Meticulous Planning for Excellent Results Dr. Evola and his cosmetic dentistry team go to great lengths to help patients understand every option available to enhance their smile. Designing a smile that you will love to see every morning and show off every day is a point of pride for Dr. Evola. "Whether it's a simple teeth whitening procedure or a full mouth restoration, we put a lot of planning into whatever we do for each patient," he says. While Dr. Evola and his New York cosmetic dentistry team offer the most advanced cosmetic dental services in the region, their high-quality service is just as important as their technology. "Our staff loves what we do," says Dr. Evola. "We like working together and pampering our patients. When patients tell us that coming here isn't like going to any other dental office, we know we've succeeded, and that's our goal: to provide a total experience of care that no one else can match." If you want to transform your smile, call our office today or schedule a consultation with Buffalo, New York cosmetic dentist Dr. Larry Evola. Forestream Dental also serves the Amherst, Lancaster and Orchard Park areas of New York.

Forestream Dental LLC

4909 Transit Rd

Depew, NY 14043

• Guardian
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Evola

It is difficult to summarize all of the things that make Forestream Dental in Buffalo, New York unique in the dentistry industry.

But here are just four reasons that we think about Buffalo-area dentistry practice is different than the others:

• Our patient experience is unparalleled.
  • We know that because our patients keep coming back to us and referring friends and family.
  • In addition to general and family dentistry, we are proud of the cosmetic dentistry services that we provide.
  • We shine because of the amazing patient relationships we build.

Comfort & Convenience

Buffalo cosmetic dentist Dr. Larry Evola and his friendly staff set the goal each day of making every patient feel relaxed and comfortable when they come through the door. Here are just a few of the convenient amenities you will find at Forestream Dental:

• Inviting couches and chairs
  • Open and airy feeling, not sterile
  • CD players and a large selection of CDs
  • DVD glasses to watch movies while you wait
  • Massage chairs for relaxation
  • A refreshment center
  • Blankets
  • Play area for children so that all of our patients can feel comfortable in our practice

Video

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Family Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Laser Dentistry

• Crooked Teeth
  • Dental Injury
  • Dental Trauma
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis

• Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment
  • Temporormandibular (TM) Therapy
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Colgate University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Las Vegas Institute (LVI)
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Evola has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Evola has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Evola does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Evola and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Evola's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Evola to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Evola Says:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I really appreciate the time you took to provide feedback on your experience and I strive to make every patient experience an exceptional one. Should you have a concern of any kind, please contact us immediately so we can work with you personally to resolve it.

Best,

Dr. Larry Evola

Dr. Evola's Performance
in West Seneca, NY |
We have been going to Forestream for almost 10 years and LOVE it!
in Buffalo, NY |
I am always impressed with Dr. Evola. I recommend him to everybody. I've been going to forrest stream for approximately 7 plus years... I even left my family dentist that I've had since I was little because of the trust and expertise that I always received at forrest stream.
in Lancaster, NY |
Always a friendly greeting upon arrival and by all the staff. Dr. Evola has a great chair side manner to him very personable and easy to talk to. In my recent visit the assistant actually held my arm when she felt I needed some comforting.
in Depew, NY |
Dr. Evola is always very professional. He has always been very sensitive to my needs and does whatever he can to make me comfortable.
Lancaster, NY |
Best dentist around WNY
in Hume, NY |
Very professional, great chair side manner. A teaching doctor. Up on the latest in technology, equipment and techniques.
Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Evola, DDS?

Visit Dr. Evola