Dr. Lawrence Eisenberg, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 68

Dr. Eisenberg

Adam Eisenberg DDS

710 Alexander Rd Princeton, NJ 08540

Dr. Lawrence Eisenberg, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Princeton, NJ. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Eisenberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Eisenberg

4.4

Dr. Eisenberg?
Dr. Eisenberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lawrence Eisenberg, DMD
Great dentist. Dr. Eisenberg is very friendly and efficient. Appointments begin on time and the office staff is very easy to work with to arrange or reschedule appointments. I have been a patient for over three years and would highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Eisenberg, DMD?
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Eisenberg's dental practice for many years always having a wonderful experience. Dr. Eisenberg and his staff are extremely professional and caring always taking the time to speak and explain everything to us. Dr. Eisenberg and his staff are kind, caring and gentle. I have and continue to recommend Dr. Eisenberg's dental office to all my friends, family and colleagues. Everything about this office is excellent and is very highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Eisenberg, DMD?
These dentists should be ashamed of themselves. I don"t know how they sleep at night unless they are so incompetent that they do not even know they are incompetent. They must be so concerned with getting patients in and out that they are not able to diagnose simple cavities (which does require the dentist to actually look in your mouth at your teeth) which in turn progress to something on a much larger scale. Don't get started with this group as you will certainly regret it after it is too late!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Eisenberg, DMD?
My 6 year old son and I had an all-around great experience during a regular check-up at Dr. Eisenberg's office on November 5th. Everyone in the office made us feel comfortable and well-cared for. They saw my son and I promptly back to back. When it was my turn in the chair, the hygienist made sure that my son was set up with an activity in a nice chair in the room with me. So I was able to relax during my cleaning and with the hygienist's gentle touch, I almost fell asleep. That was a 1st!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Eisenberg, DMD?
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Lawrence Eisenberg for over a decade now. I highly recommend him and is practice. Dr. Larry Eisenberg is very professional, knowledgeable and makes your feel comfortable when treating you. I would never go anywhere else. HIs office staff is very pleasant and his hygienist, Jane is the absolute best. Why go anywhere else?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Eisenberg, DMD?
I have been going to Dr Larry for over 15 years. After moving to South NJ, I still travel over 1 hr for him to do all of my dental work. I have had several cavities, caps, replacement caps and one or two root canals over that time frame. His work is EXCELLENT, cost is fair (for both sides) and his staff is professional/very good and timely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Eisenberg, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Eisenberg?

Dr. Eisenberg accepts

Dr. Eisenberg accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO