Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Brown

Dadeland Oral Surgery Assocs

8950 SW 74th Ct Ste 1610 Miami, FL 33156

Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Miami, FL. He graduated from Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown?
Dr. Brown's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS
If you’re looking for a surgeon to remove your wisdom teeth, look no further. My experience was nothing but positive with Dr. Brown. He was kind and courteous, along with his entire staff. I was extremely worried and stressed over this surgery and they instantly put my mind at ease. Recovery was absolutely amazing, I had little to no swelling and I’d be lying if I said I had any pain. Typical discomfort from surgery as I removed all 4 in one shot but he did such an amazing job that I didn’t even need to take pain medication. I just rested and followed their instructions exactly. Dream recovery!!!! They checked up on me the following day, which was greatly appreciated, and i called a few days later worried about something ridiculous and they answered all my questions in the nicest fashion and put my mind at ease. Even said I could come in if I truly felt the need to be checked out, which again put my mind at ease even more. Recommending him and his staff to everyone and anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
I recently had my wisdom teeth removed and Dr. Brown did an incredible job. I had no swelling, no pain whatsoever (never took a pain killer during the recovery time) and healed perfectly. Dr. Brown's office team are incredible helpful and the girls are very nice. Best experience so far in going to the dentist. My husband got his wisdom teeth removed as well and same experience, no pain, no swelling, nothing. I would recommend anyone to get services them with Dr. Brown.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown and all his staff are very friendly and provide excellent oral care! They made me feel right at home and like I wasn’t a burden to them. Quick, efficent, and excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr.Brown was an excellent doctor! He is very nice and welcoming and cares about his patients. Dr. Brown did my wisdom teeth removal and called me personally the day after to make sure I was doing okay! Would recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown was awesome!! My son had all four wisdom teeth surgically removed. Minimal pain and the follow up with Dr Brown and staff was great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown and his staff are very professional, respectful and courteous. Dr. Brown's office worked with our crazy schedule fitting us in as an emergency, and doing the oral surgery the next day, per our request. Impressive how Dr. Brown was able to confer with other doctors on medical history during our emergency appointment too. I highly recommend this office. I was not paid for this endorsement!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown and his entire staff are thoughtful, friendly and truly understand putting patients at ease. I am not a fan of any Dentist or Oral surgeon like many others out there but this office is great. If you want an oral Surgeon that talks to you rather than above you and explains the process fully Dr. Brown is your guy. Did i mention that his staff is spectacular as well, from the office staff to his assistants they all are great and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Hands down, the best experience I've ever had with a dental office! I got my wisdom teeth out and chose to use just local anesthesia and laughing gas (I was conscious). Dr. Brown did an excellent job of explaining the procedure beforehand and communicating with me during it. The entire staff is extremely professional and welcoming too. Everyone here takes the time to listen to you and prioritize your care. I had minimal pain, and Dr. Brown personally called the day after to check in on me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr. Lawrence Brown and his team are wonderful! My son needed his wisdom teeth extracted and they made this procedure painless. His staff members, as well as, Dr. Brown were warm and friendly. Dr. Brown was very patient and answered all the questions we had. Office provided clear written instructions for after care. They followed up with a phone call the next day to check in on the patient and how he was doing. Experience from beginning to end was excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
My Daughter Sofia recently had all her wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Brown. It was the best surgery experience she has ever had. From the consult, to post op we received excellent service. The office staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They always made sure all our questions were answered. The day of surgery was also an easy and smooth process. The following day my daughter had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics and Dr. Brown went above and beyond to attend to my daughter an
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Brown?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Missouri Baptist Hosp
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Woodhull Med & Mental Ctr
Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine
Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus

Dr. Brown accepts

Dr. Brown accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Brown's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Brown's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Reconstruction

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brown treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average