Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 65

Dr. Brown
8950 Sw 74th Ct Ste 1610 Miami, FL 33156

Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Miami, FL. He is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brown to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital
    Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Brown's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Brown's conditions and procedures:

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Reconstruction

Dr. Brown accepts

Dr. Brown accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown

Excellent service!! Dr. Brown went over everything carefully and before I knew it my wisdom tooth was extracted! WOW, no pain what so ever. The superb cleanliness and hygiene of the office is very evident. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his very professional and friendly staff to my family and friends.
Terri Ramos – Mar 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
My father (in his 80's) was referred to Dr. Brown at Dadeland Oral Surgery during a dental appointment. We called Dr. Brown's office directly from the dentist, and his office worked to fit him in. The situation was not typical. My children and I have had extensive genetic testing at NIH. Aside from the results, I was also provide information that relates to my parent's health. While my father has never had problems with dental work in the past, the potential for life threatening complications exist. There are certain precautions that need to be followed prior to medical and dental procedures. From my own experiences, and advocacy work, I know that most doctors, dentist, and oral surgeons, have never seen or treated patients with this disease, so I always bring relevant medical information from medical sources.      From the start, Dr. Brown was willing to listen, accepted the information, expressed he wanted to do some research, openly discussed the safety aspects and potential problem
Kim Hayden – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
If you’re looking for a surgeon to remove your wisdom teeth, look no further. My experience was nothing but positive with Dr. Brown. He was kind and courteous, along with his entire staff. I was extremely worried and stressed over this surgery and they instantly put my mind at ease. Recovery was absolutely amazing, I had little to no swelling and I’d be lying if I said I had any pain. Typical discomfort from surgery as I removed all 4 in one shot but he did such an amazing job that I didn’t even need to take pain medication. I just rested and followed their instructions exactly. Dream recovery!!!! They checked up on me the following day, which was greatly appreciated, and i called a few days later worried about something ridiculous and they answered all my questions in the nicest fashion and put my mind at ease. Even said I could come in if I truly felt the need to be checked out, which again put my mind at ease even more. Recommending him and his staff to everyone and anyone.
Celeste in Miami, FL – Jun 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
I recently had my wisdom teeth removed and Dr. Brown did an incredible job. I had no swelling, no pain whatsoever (never took a pain killer during the recovery time) and healed perfectly. Dr. Brown's office team are incredible helpful and the girls are very nice. Best experience so far in going to the dentist. My husband got his wisdom teeth removed as well and same experience, no pain, no swelling, nothing. I would recommend anyone to get services them with Dr. Brown.
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown and all his staff are very friendly and provide excellent oral care! They made me feel right at home and like I wasn’t a burden to them. Quick, efficent, and excellent care.
Mar 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr.Brown was an excellent doctor! He is very nice and welcoming and cares about his patients. Dr. Brown did my wisdom teeth removal and called me personally the day after to make sure I was doing okay! Would recommend him to everyone.
Belkys Salinas in MIAMI, FL – Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown was awesome!! My son had all four wisdom teeth surgically removed. Minimal pain and the follow up with Dr Brown and staff was great.
Miami, FL – Dec 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown and his staff are very professional, respectful and courteous. Dr. Brown's office worked with our crazy schedule fitting us in as an emergency, and doing the oral surgery the next day, per our request. Impressive how Dr. Brown was able to confer with other doctors on medical history during our emergency appointment too. I highly recommend this office. I was not paid for this endorsement!
AGD in Davie, FL – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown and his entire staff are thoughtful, friendly and truly understand putting patients at ease. I am not a fan of any Dentist or Oral surgeon like many others out there but this office is great. If you want an oral Surgeon that talks to you rather than above you and explains the process fully Dr. Brown is your guy. Did i mention that his staff is spectacular as well, from the office staff to his assistants they all are great and friendly.
Michael Gualandi in Coral Gables, FL – Jul 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Hands down, the best experience I've ever had with a dental office! I got my wisdom teeth out and chose to use just local anesthesia and laughing gas (I was conscious). Dr. Brown did an excellent job of explaining the procedure beforehand and communicating with me during it. The entire staff is extremely professional and welcoming too. Everyone here takes the time to listen to you and prioritize your care. I had minimal pain, and Dr. Brown personally called the day after to check in on me.
Desiree in Miami, FL – Jul 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr. Lawrence Brown and his team are wonderful! My son needed his wisdom teeth extracted and they made this procedure painless. His staff members, as well as, Dr. Brown were warm and friendly. Dr. Brown was very patient and answered all the questions we had. Office provided clear written instructions for after care. They followed up with a phone call the next day to check in on the patient and how he was doing. Experience from beginning to end was excellent.
Luis Claro in Miami, FL – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
My Daughter Sofia recently had all her wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Brown. It was the best surgery experience she has ever had. From the consult, to post op we received excellent service. The office staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They always made sure all our questions were answered. The day of surgery was also an easy and smooth process. The following day my daughter had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics and Dr. Brown went above and beyond to attend to my daughter an
Natasha Santamarina in miami, FL – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
I can thoroughly recommend Dr. Brown and his excellent team.
Neil in Cutler Bay, FL – Jun 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
I'll admit that getting my wisdom teeth removed had me a bit worried, but Dr. Brown and his staff made it feel comfortable to the point of relieving my worries. Mercy I especially thank you for being so kind, your a great asset to the team. Dr. Brown is a great Surgeon, top notch. I'll be recommending all friends and family to this great place. Thank you all once again.
Nelson Mendoza in Homestead, Fl – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
I went to Dr. Brown's office on January 12th for a consult and they were able to schedule my surgery for January 15th. I had my four wisdom teeth removed then and was feeling completely back to normal in less than 2 weeks. Everyone was excellent, very kind and helpful. They answered all of my questions, which there were many, very kindly and with detail. I would highly recommend it.
Miami, FL – Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr Brown is an excellent doctor, very proffesional and efficient. His staff is awsome, the girls have excelent customer service, they are very kind and take care the patient very well .I highly recommend Dr Brown's services.
Lidyce castro in MIAMI Fl – Feb 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Highly recommend Dr. Brown! He and his staff are wonderful. They were always pleasant and answered all my questions. Right before my surgery, Dr. Brown was joking around with me, calming down, making sure I was as comfortable as could be. Such a caring man. I got all 4 wisdom teeth out and honestly, my surgery and recovery could not have gone any smoother.
Miami, FL – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr .Brown and his stuff were just the best , i had an infected tooth extracted he was very nice and always called to see how i was feeling ..... Very highly recommending Dr. Brown to all my friends and family
Stephanie in Miami – Jan 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
Dr. Brown is an amazing doctor. He will go out of his way to make sure you are feeling great before and after the surgery. Excellent surgeon and he is very clear when explaining himself. If you want to take out your wisdom teeth, Doctor Brown is the man to do it with and his office is the place you need to be.
Jose Enriquez in Miami, Florida – Jan 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?
He removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth. He is great and his staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. I experienced very little pain and swelling, and it is healing well. Highly recommend.
Emma – Jan 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lawrence Brown, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Brown?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery