Dr. Laurie Stein, DDS

Dr. Laurie Stein, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Laurie Stein, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Grand Junction, CO and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from University Of Colorado / School Of Dentistry in 2002 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read her story

2478 Patterson Rd Ste 3

Grand Junction, CO 81505

Learn about Dr. Stein

Dr. Stein's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stein "My team and I approach dental care with the latest technology, with your needs, comfort, and care in mind. We want to help you achieve and keep healthy, strong, and attractive teeth throughout your life. Our mission is to have healthy patients, not healthier patients. Your concerns and long-term goals are the ultimate deciding factor for creating a dental care program that works for you. My team and I can tell you what is needed, and you have to tell us what you want. Only when both factors are coordinated can we strive to create your best health plan. I take a proactive approach: less pain, less expense, faster results. If you are looking for a dentist who is focused on your long term dental health, then contact us and get started toward better dental health today. I was born in Grand Junction and raised on the Western Slope of Colorado. My grandparents raised 14 children in Grand Junction and I enjoy having so many relatives nearby. I graduated from Mesa State College in 1988 with a certificate in Dental Assisting and continued to attend until 1989. I became certified in the restorative aspects of dentistry. I found that I loved dentistry and learning so much that I returned to school and graduated from CU in 2002 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. I opened my practice, Laurie A. Stein DDS, PC, in 2002, and in 2007 I purchased the practice of Gary Andreoletti DDS, PC. I love all of my patients: those that moved to the new location with her and all of the patients she has been blessed with through the purchase of Dr. Andreoletti's former dental practice. I continues to learn through involvement in Study Clubs, Dental Societies, and Continuing Education Courses throughout the year. I am a scholar of the Dawson Academy. The one skill that is hard to learn after dental school is Occlusion and how it affects the person as a whole. The Dawson Academy focuses on the whole masticatory (chewing) system rather than one tooth at a time. I've worked hard to understand how to work towards a more predictable dental outcome rather than a "break-fix" model. For those patients with more complex problems, I can help understand why the problem exists, if it is reversible or just maintainable, and how to treat the condition in the most conservative manner possible to achieve the longest lasting results."

This content was provided by Dr. Stein "Healthy patients is our goal. "

5  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Mesa State College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Colorado / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Stein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stein

4.0

Dr. Stein?
Dr. Stein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Laurie Stein, DDS
I have been seeing Dr Stein for 10 years. She has fixed many broken teeth or teeth with cavities and I have never had a bad experience. The staff is helpful and very knowledgeable. Always a great experience and a fun office environment
Thank you very much for your kind words. We do...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Stein, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Stein?