Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS

Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS

Endodontics  |
Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS is a dentist who practices in Tulsa, OK. She is 58 years old.

5010 E 68th St Ste 104

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Southard

• Endodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Education data for Dr. Southard is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Southard has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Southard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Southard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Southard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Southard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Southard to family and friends
Dr. Southard's Performance
Bartlesville, OK |
Very professional, calming environment, aware of needs of the patient for information and support. I was very happy with my visit today....ending up not needing a procedure. I felt confident Dr. Southard was honestly looking at my tooth and evaluating the best option for me. I would highly recommend her care for anyone needing an specialist's viewpoint.
in Sand Springs, OK |
Dr. Southard and her staff was very caring, thoughtful and thorough. I came in for a root canal, but after an examine Dr. Southard was not satisfied that a root canal was necessary to do right now. Recommended that if the symptoms returned would be a better time for the procedure.
in tulsa, ok |
My previous endodontist retired recently and my primary dentist referred me to Dr. Southard. I had a crown with root canal come loose and needed immediate care. We called Dr. Southard's office and they got me in within 2 hours. After examination, it was determined that decay had caused the crown to come loose. She was able to rebuild the post and put in another root canal. All was done immediately and painlessly. She and all her staff are very professional, friendly, and extremely thorough.
in Tulsa, OK |
I was in extreme pain and Dr. Southard was able to see me and complete the root canal in less than two hours. Her staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The office was VERY clean, which is important to me. I have had no ill effects of the root canal and I feel 200% better!
in Van Buren, AR |
Dr.Southard was very professional. I feel I got very good treatment. My experience was positive. I went to sleep during treatment, that is how gentle she is. I will go back to see her if I need an endodontics. I recommend Dr. Southard.
in Tulsa, OK |
Her staff got me right in. They stayed late and did a great job with retreating my root canal.
in Tulsa, OK |
I went into Dr. Southard's office to have a root canal after a permanent crown, she is one RAD dentist. I went in with pain and came out in pain but only for a few days.HAHA..what do I expect after all the hard work she put in to fix my stubborn tooth, well the nerve was stubborn I guess because it gave us a run for my money, she had to numb me numerous times(didn't flinch) during the procedure, I think they felt sorry for me due to all the numbing but I felt sorry for her that she had to keep
in Broken Arrow, OK |
I took my 11/year old daughter for her first root canal. She tried oral sedation and was still nervous about treatment so the Dr. Who was wonderful with my daughter suggested IV sedation. She did not want my daughter to be uncomfortable regarding her treatment. So they got her in the next day and it worked like a charm. My daughter asked if Dr Southard could be her dentist from now on. Thank you everyone at Southatd Endodontics for taking such awesome care of my daughter.
in Bartlesville, OK |
My 9 year old had issues with the anesthesia. Staff couldn't get her to swallow a bad tasting medication so they charged us $250 for their time and said she had to be put under. When we got there for that next appt., after my daughter starving all day, appt. getting postponed and waiting in the waiting room, they said the nurse anesthesist may not show up. No offer to give our $250 back for wasting our time and I had to ask for the deposit back for the nurse anesthesist.
Have you seen Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS?
Are you Dr. Southard?