Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS

Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS

Endodontics | Female | 57 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Southard practices Endodontics at 1 location in Tulsa, OK.

Are you Dr. Southard? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Southard's Experience

Experience with Dr. Southard
Dr. Southard's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (8)
in Tulsa, OK |
I was in extreme pain and Dr. Southard was able to see me and complete the root canal in less than two hours. Her staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The office was VERY clean, which is important to me. I have had no ill effects of the root canal and I feel 200% better!
in Van Buren, AR |
Dr.Southard was very professional. I feel I got very good treatment. My experience was positive. I went to sleep during treatment, that is how gentle she is. I will go back to see her if I need an endodontics. I recommend Dr. Southard.
in Tulsa, OK |
Her staff got me right in. They stayed late and did a great job with retreating my root canal.
in Tulsa, OK |
I went into Dr. Southard's office to have a root canal after a permanent crown, she is one RAD dentist. I went in with pain and came out in pain but only for a few days.HAHA..what do I expect after all the hard work she put in to fix my stubborn tooth, well the nerve was stubborn I guess because it gave us a run for my money, she had to numb me numerous times(didn't flinch) during the procedure, I think they felt sorry for me due to all the numbing but I felt sorry for her that she had to keep
in Broken Arrow, OK |
I took my 11/year old daughter for her first root canal. She tried oral sedation and was still nervous about treatment so the Dr. Who was wonderful with my daughter suggested IV sedation. She did not want my daughter to be uncomfortable regarding her treatment. So they got her in the next day and it worked like a charm. My daughter asked if Dr Southard could be her dentist from now on. Thank you everyone at Southatd Endodontics for taking such awesome care of my daughter.
in Bartlesville, OK |
My 9 year old had issues with the anesthesia. Staff couldn't get her to swallow a bad tasting medication so they charged us $250 for their time and said she had to be put under. When we got there for that next appt., after my daughter starving all day, appt. getting postponed and waiting in the waiting room, they said the nurse anesthesist may not show up. No offer to give our $250 back for wasting our time and I had to ask for the deposit back for the nurse anesthesist.
Have you seen Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS?
Are you Dr. Southard?

Compare Dr. Southard

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Southard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Dr. Southard does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Southard and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Southard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Southard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics

Dr. Southard does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Southard and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.