Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS

EndodonticsFemaleAge 62

Dr. Southard

Southard Endodontics

5010 E 68th St Ste 104 Tulsa, OK 74136

Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Tulsa, OK. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Southard to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Dr. Southard treats your condition or procedure

• IV Sedation
  • Microscope-Aided Endodontic Treatment
  • Sedation Endodontics

Dr. Southard accepts

Dr. Southard accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental

Dr. Southard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Southard

Dr. Southard?
  • Appointment scheduling (14)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (14)
  • Explained conditions well (14)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
She is amazing! So sweet, kind, and talented. I didn't feel my root canal at all! I can't recommend her enough. She even helped me a few days later. Simply incredible person and endodontist.
Raven – Oct 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS?
What an amazing Endodontist. Truly cares about her patients and her staff is amazing as well. Can’t say enough positive things about this lovely practice.
Ashley in Tulsa, Oklahoma – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS?
Very professional, calming environment, aware of needs of the patient for information and support. I was very happy with my visit today....ending up not needing a procedure. I felt confident Dr. Southard was honestly looking at my tooth and evaluating the best option for me. I would highly recommend her care for anyone needing an specialist's viewpoint.
Bartlesville, OK – Jun 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS?
Dr. Southard and her staff was very caring, thoughtful and thorough. I came in for a root canal, but after an examine Dr. Southard was not satisfied that a root canal was necessary to do right now. Recommended that if the symptoms returned would be a better time for the procedure.
Carlton Dardenne in Sand Springs, OK – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS?
My previous endodontist retired recently and my primary dentist referred me to Dr. Southard. I had a crown with root canal come loose and needed immediate care. We called Dr. Southard's office and they got me in within 2 hours. After examination, it was determined that decay had caused the crown to come loose. She was able to rebuild the post and put in another root canal. All was done immediately and painlessly. She and all her staff are very professional, friendly, and extremely thorough.
Jim Cole in tulsa, ok – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS?
I was in extreme pain and Dr. Southard was able to see me and complete the root canal in less than two hours. Her staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The office was VERY clean, which is important to me. I have had no ill effects of the root canal and I feel 200% better!
Karen Davenport in Tulsa, OK – Jul 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS?
Dr.Southard was very professional. I feel I got very good treatment. My experience was positive. I went to sleep during treatment, that is how gentle she is. I will go back to see her if I need an endodontics. I recommend Dr. Southard.
S Roth in Van Buren, AR – Mar 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS?
Her staff got me right in. They stayed late and did a great job with retreating my root canal.
Kenny S in Tulsa, OK – Mar 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS?
I went into Dr. Southard's office to have a root canal after a permanent crown, she is one RAD dentist. I went in with pain and came out in pain but only for a few days.HAHA..what do I expect after all the hard work she put in to fix my stubborn tooth, well the nerve was stubborn I guess because it gave us a run for my money, she had to numb me numerous times(didn't flinch) during the procedure, I think they felt sorry for me due to all the numbing but I felt sorry for her that she had to keep
Tonya J in Tulsa, OK – Jan 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS?
I took my 11/year old daughter for her first root canal. She tried oral sedation and was still nervous about treatment so the Dr. Who was wonderful with my daughter suggested IV sedation. She did not want my daughter to be uncomfortable regarding her treatment. So they got her in the next day and it worked like a charm. My daughter asked if Dr Southard could be her dentist from now on. Thank you everyone at Southatd Endodontics for taking such awesome care of my daughter.
Martha in Broken Arrow, OK – Jan 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS?
My 9 year old had issues with the anesthesia. Staff couldn't get her to swallow a bad tasting medication so they charged us $250 for their time and said she had to be put under. When we got there for that next appt., after my daughter starving all day, appt. getting postponed and waiting in the waiting room, they said the nurse anesthesist may not show up. No offer to give our $250 back for wasting our time and I had to ask for the deposit back for the nurse anesthesist.
Jennifer McIver in Bartlesville, OK – Dec 17, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Laurie Southard, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Southard?

We prefer you see your general dentist for an evaluation, and then if he/she believes you need a root canal, they can call us, or you can call us.

I was born in Canada, but I have been in Tulsa for over 20 years, and raised my 2 children here.

• Endodontics