Dr. Laurence Breiterman, DMD

Dentistry  |

Advanced Dental Techniques

1211 Hamburg Tpke Ste 305

Wayne, NJ 07470

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Breiterman

Video

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Breiterman Dr. Breiterman and his staff really take the time to make you feel right at home. Highly recommended!

This content was provided by Dr. Breiterman A Great experiance.

This content was provided by Dr. Breiterman Dr.Breitrtman not only made me feel comfortable about how he could fix my teeth he actually fixed my problem with expertise that didn't cost a fortune and I'm confident that my problem was resovled

This content was provided by Dr. Breiterman Dr. Laurence C. Breiterman is a Cosmetic and Restorative Dentist serving the Wayne area for more than 25 years. Dr. Breiterman is experienced in Tooth Colored Restorations, Sealants and Porcelain Veneers. He was awarded the Patients' Choice Award (2015), the Lifelong Learning, Service and Recognition - Mastership Award from the Academy of General Dentistry and was also Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain

• Bite Adjustment
  • Crown Lengthening
  • Gum Graft Surgery
  • Intraoral Camera
  • Osseous Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Ohio State University - BA Journalism
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Veterans Administration Medical Center

Dr. Breiterman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Breiterman has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

• International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellow

Dr. Breiterman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Breiterman to family and friends
Dr. Breiterman's Performance
Dr. B is a great doctor. I don't love going to the dentist like most people. He is always is patient and listens to what I am saying. I know he will take his time and explains everything clearly.
Excellent staff and incredible service with each visit. Whether routine or emergency I have been taken care professional and with the up most respect. Great care givers and healers. Highly recommended to all.
I have been here numerous times for various procedures; and, it gets easier each time. The staff is very personable, friendly, courteous, and very professional. Dr. B. is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, funny, and takes the time to listen and explain everything that is happening. The office, itself, is very warming and inviting; not to mention, everything is state-of-the art. There is a slew of amenities to help make, even the most nervous patient, feel more at eas...
Gum problems prior to Dr. Breiterman led to treatments which involved treating the underlying problems with my gums and the subsequest crown. The experience was positive and led to stable tooth and gums.
he is excellent and has earned my trust.
Dr. Breiterman and his team provide excellent service! They use the latest technologies and are willing to go the extra mile for all their patients!
They have been professional and understanding. They specialize in nervous patients and I certainly felt relieved when they talked through the procedures with me instead of just going ahead with it.
Short visit, painless, and great overall experience!
Great, thorough experience.
todayii I hAD AN EXAM for a cleaning and a problem with sensitive front teeth. I was very surprised that I did not have any pain as Bodannawas cleaning my teeth. Dr. B said that my lower teeth may have moved, causing my discomfort. We willwait and see. He was very reassuring that we will take care of it if the problem reoccurs. I would not have any other dentist take care of me as I waited to return from Florida to take care of this episode.
I've been going to DR B for 5-6 years and there's nobody better. Everybody there is friendly and knowledgeable. You'll always be greeted with a smile and made to feel comfortable. He brought my teeth back from the brink. Thanks DR B
The staff at advanced dental techniques is exceptional and incredibly nice. I was very impressed with the office and all of the staff. Dr. Breiterman is a terrific dentist and gave me a great exam! I would definitely recommend Dr. Breiterman and his dental office to everyone!
Dr. Breiterman and his team are the definition of professionalism! You can expect warm greeting at the door, timeliness, a comprehensive explanation of what to expect, taking time to sit and listen to your concerns first, and a thorough evaluation and explanation. My biggest pet peeve going to the dentist is lecturing or talking down to patients. There was none of that here. Just genuine concern and thoughtful explanation in a way that would help produce outcomes, not mak...
It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Breiterman; even though I am not a fan of dentists. I always feel at ease and well cared for every time I come in: either for an extraction or a simple cleaning. The level of service he and his entire staff provide is second to none. I would recommend anyone needing a dentist to come here.
Dr. Breiterman and his staff are great, friendly, thorough, and effective. I had a great experience here.
even though I have had etxensive experience in various types of dental procedures and surgeries, this one was made most relaxed and pain free than ever by Dr. Breiterman. He and his assistant made the procedure almost painless, Thank you. Emilia Klosek.
All members in office were very friendly and attentive. Thank you.
excellent
Dr Laurence Breiterman is very gentle, very consciencious, concerned about your problem and makes you feel very comfortable.
Always great experience at this office
I had an emergency and they got me into the schedule right away. I was offered many different things to make me feel comfortable. I was impressed with the office from the very moment I walked in the front door. The office is beautiful! I was greeted as soon as I walked in and offered a cup of coffee. The front desk was very friendly and helpful. When I was given a tour of the office I learned about all of the modern technology that the office has. I was then seated...
Dr Breiterman always takes his time to explain treatment options and never seems to be rushing me out, I really appreciate that! The staff in the office is excellent and pleasant, it makes my visit more enjoyable every time. The front desk staff is great and everyone is always smiling, keep up the great work ladies!
positive experience
Going to the dentist is never fun but Dr. Breterman and his team make the experience easy and pleasant. Great staff and they have all the latest equipment. I have been coming here for more than 10 years and I have a very high regard for their professionalism. Highly recommended...
This is a great practice - from walking into the door through all the treatments and follow up. The staff is caring and will answer all your questions. All procedures are explained and discussed so you can be part of your treatment plan.
I have been seeing Dr. Breiterman for over 30 years. I have never thought about going anywhere else. The team that works in the office is wonderful and always welcoming. I even brought my children here since they started getting teeth and 16 years later they are still patients as well. They too do not want to see another dentist.
Great!!!!!
Dr. B is always very informative and an excellent dentist.
Dr. Breiterman is always competent and does great work at the same time being so personable.
Excellent experience, very friendly staff and great with kids!
I really liked how they were patient with my sons, they were very friendly and kind
Dr. B was fantastic. I had a fun time at the dentist. I was very scared but the dentist was really nice.
Advanced Dental Techniques us exactly that. ADVANCED! Dr Breiterman has exceeded my expectations and continues to amaze me. Recently my mother had broke a tooth. She is 91 and did not want to replace it. When we went to see the Dr. we thought he was going to fix what was left of the broken tooth. AMAZING! He put the tooth back together again!!!! My mother walked out with a whole tooth. SHE WAS SOOOOOOO HAPPY,ME TOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST LOVE THIS DENTIST AND THE !!!!!!!!!!
He is very funny and always a joy to come see him. I've been coming here for years. My entire family comes her. My wife and children loves him also. He really knows what he is doing. Great work. His wife bakes great cakes!!
overall my office visit was great. Staff and Dr. are very friendly and professional.
Very efficient and not unpleasant if one could say that going to a dentist is not unpleasant
I feel that I always get the best care possible with Dr. B and his staff.
staff is very friendly, I always feel comfortable. Dr. Breiterman explains everything and makes me feel comfortable
A Great experiance.
in Wayne, NJ |
The office offers salon/spa care such as a message chair, wax hand treatment,coffee which is reallly relaxing. I wouldn't mind waiting in that environment, nor would I want to leave :)! However, what I appreciated most was the education & honesty of Dr. Breiterman. He gave me all 3 options reroot canal, implant & bridge along w/ its risks for each. Whereas my old dentist said, I couldn't save the tooth. Dr. B gave me the knowledge of the successful and failure rate for each & I had the choice
in Kinnelon, NJ |
I was quite upset after a front tooth broke in half, it was embarrassing and upsetting, and I couldn't imagine what could be done in one visit that would send me home relieved. Dr. B took me in immediately and worked intently for about an hour, until viola! I had a new chopper that was nicer looking than the original. Of course I am pleased.
Ramsey, NJ |
caution
Have you seen Dr. Laurence Breiterman, DMD?

Visit Dr. Breiterman

Dr. Breiterman accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.