Dr. Lauren Timmons, DMD

Dr. Lauren Timmons, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Lauren Timmons, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Ocean Springs, MS and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of Mississippi School Of Dentistry in 2002 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

2112 Bienville Blvd Ste N1

Ocean Springs, MS 39564

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Mississippi

Check if Dr. Timmons treats your condition or procedure

3.8

Dr. Timmons?
Dr. Timmons' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lauren Timmons, DMD
"Wonderful dentist, hygienists, and staff. Very professional and always friendly. I would recommend this office. BUT for those that are United Concordia members, the staff will not inform you that they are an out of network office. So there is a co-pay!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Timmons, DMD?
Excellent staff, doctor, equipment, etc. Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Timmons, DMD?
Dr Timmons and his staff are very professional and skilled, so much so that I travel 45 min from BSL to see him. He's able to not only take care of cleaning and general dental maintenance but also can place implants and veneers. Last week I cracked a tooth and was able to have a crown done in one day. He worked with my insurance and the price was very fair. I'll be back to see him in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Timmons, DMD?
Said I had a cavity went to another dentist there is not one. Cleaning was also poor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Timmons, DMD?
I have had a very bad experience with Dr. Timmons. I would highly recommend reconsidering having cosmetic work done by him. His lab and technology was initially impressive, but he is unskilled in cosmetics. I had veneers placed on my front teeth that I will have to have another dentist correct. My front tooth is now thicker than my other teeth and sticks out and even he didn't get the shading right and they are different colors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Timmons, DMD?
Dr. Timmons and his staff are true professionals and offer cutting edge dental techniques. I have been a patient of theirs for many years and I have received excellent care that has exceeded my expectations every time. I highly recommend them and am confident any new patient will be thrilled that they choose Dr Timmons for all their dentistry needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Timmons, DMD?
I had a very bad experience with Dr. Timmons. He told my child and myself that we each had several cavities that another doctor proved we did not have! Very unethical! I guess he was trying to get money from us. I would verify any dental work with another doctor before i let him work on my mouth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Timmons, DMD?
Everything about this Dentist and its office staff is exceptional. They are extremely friendly and immediately make you feel at ease. I had two prior unpleasant experiences with dentists in Gulfport prior to my visit with Dr. Timmons. I am so pleased that I finally found a dentist that I am happy with. To be able to have a permanent crown made during the same visit is incredible. All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Timmons, DMD?
He's such a wonderful dentist. He will explain your best option and help you save money. Always s great experience with every appointment. Cleanliness environment . All his staff is so nice. I'm so glad I found him. Do such great work on your teeth , so u can have a beautiful smile. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Timmons, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Timmons?