Dr. Lauren Levin, DMD

Dr. Lauren Levin, DMD

Dentistry | Female

6 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Levin practices Dentistry at 1 location in Florissant, MO.

Are you Dr. Levin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Levin's Experience

Visiting Dr. Levin

Dr. Levin accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Levin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levin to family and friends
Dr. Levin's Performance
in Florissant, MO |
I switched to Dr Levin after going to the same dentist after 20 years. I had to switch my daughter from her pediatric dentist and Dr Levin was my choice. After my daughter had her first appointment she really like her and thought that I would too. I did, Dr Levin was awesome she fixed a crown that I had been having problems with for a couple of years. I have not had any issues since she fixed it. The office staff is great as well.
in Florissant, Mo. |
She never makes you feel rushed even when office is very busy. I have great confidence in her work. She has helped me to no longer have anxiety over dental visits as I once did.
in Florissant, MO |
Dr. Levin is awesome!!! She explains thoroughly what she is going to do, what she is doing and what she has done and what to expect going forward. I feel very confident going to her, I can really feel her concern for my comfort level. Last visit she explained an option on how to fix some missing teeth,that I did not know that was available. Not only is Dr. Levin Awesome, but the team that I have had a pleasure to deal with is awesome as well.
in Florissant, MO |
Doctor Levin office and staff is very professional and caring. They do all the appropriate x-rays and testing that a dental office suppose to do. I am very satisfied with the treatment I received this far. The talent is awesome! You are in and out in a timely manner. My husband will start visiting this practice as well. I appreciate the moment you walk into the office, you are acknowledge right away.
Have you seen Dr. Lauren Levin, DMD?
Are you Dr. Levin?

Compare Dr. Levin

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Levin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Dr. Levin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Levin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Levin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Levin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Levin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.