Dr. Lauren Izadi, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Izadi

West End Dental, PLLC Washington, DC

2021 K St NW Ste 518 Washington, DC 20006

Dr. Lauren Izadi, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Washington, DC. She graduated from University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery and practices dentistry.

Dr. Izadi accepts

Dr. Izadi accepts the following insurance:

MetLife

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check if Dr. Izadi treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Izadi?
Dr. Izadi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lauren Izadi, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Izadi and all the staff at West End Dental. First, I have a terrible fear of going to the dentist, that being said, Dr. Izadi and the team could not have been more understanding, so friendly, and will in to work with my dental phobia. Unfortunately, Dr. Izadi was unable to help me with my issue but took it upon herself to call two dental specialists who were able to see me that very day, which would have NEVER happened without her thoughtfulness and caring to help get my problem solved. She even called the next day to make sure I was okay and that everything had worked out. I can defiantly say my fear/phobia of going to the dentist has gone way down, and that is all due to Dr. Izadi and the staff at West End Dental, I plan on going back to Dr. Izadi and would highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Izadi, DDS?
I would recommend Dr. Izadi- she is gentle , takes her time . I have a dental phobia but she is aware and helps me work through it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Izadi, DDS?
Such a kind and gentle dentist. Took the time to explain everything in detail and made sure I was in no pain. Highly recommend !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Izadi, DDS?
Great doctor. Takes her time to explain different options. Staff is very efficient and gets you in right away. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Izadi, DDS?
Dr. Izadi is an excellent dentist with great skill. She makes her patients feel very comfortable and she has a very light touch. She also very nice and friendly and I've enjoyed having her my dentist for the last several years. Thanks Dr. Izadi!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Izadi, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Izadi?