Dr. Lauren Cartwright, DMD

DentistryFemale

Dentistry

Dr. Lauren Cartwright, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Ocala, FL and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Florida College Of Dentistry in 2006. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Lauren Cartwright, DMD
303 SE 17th St Ste 107 Ocala, FL 34471

Dr. Cartwright's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cartwright

Dr. Cartwright is one of the best dentist I have ever been to. She is so gentle and kind. I was very worried about getting numb, but with Dr. Cartwright I didn't feel a thing! I have had 3 crowns done by her and they were all completed in the same day! I have never seen a dentist that designs your crown right in the room with you. Denise her dental assistant is a wonderful person! She got me a blanket and a pillow to make me more comfortable during the procedure and she answered all of my questions about what to expect. While the crowns were being made Denise showed me the machines they use to make them, and I was blown away by the technology they use at Ocala Family Dentistry. I highly recommend Dr. Cartwright and her entire staff!
Connie Sims – Dec 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Cartwright, DMD?
I have to say this dentist is the absolute best hands down. If I would have known years ago about this office, my mouth would of never of gotten so bad. I am a huge coward of dentist, due to a terrible experience I had many many years ago. This whole office is amazing from the time you walk in the doors, (really I am not just saying it) they really make you feel welcome, and at ease, until you leave. The dentist, she has to be the nicest lady I have ever met. She explains everything, every single step, and makes sure you are totally comfortable. I literally felt no pain the whole process when I had my tooth removed. To top it all off, she (the dentist) calls you personally the next morning to check on you. If you are looking for a dentist she is definitely your go to. You will not be disappointed, probably end up like me and wish you found out about this office sooner. I never leave reviews, but with my experience I had to! ??
Jamie K – Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Cartwright, DMD?
As an individual with dentist anxiety this practice is just what I needed. From call to visit a friendly staff reminds you that your care is their priority. The staff is honest, helpful and gentle. Dr CARTWRIGHT is exceptional and gentle giving recommendations and finding issues that were previously looked over. My cleaning was the same day and gentle. My mouth did not have cuts or was sore. I can’t speak enough about my first visit and it’s definitely not my last. Highly recommend
LibertyStarr in Ocala, FL – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Cartwright, DMD?
Due to some tragic events, I had not been to the dentist in going on 2 years but I felt no judgement here. Dr. Cartwright was excellent and thorough in her examination. My dental hygienist was the absolute best. She took time to really clean my teeth. She did not rush. It was as though I was her only patient. Office staff was friendly & helpful. The office was clean and rooms were nice. I rescheduled for 6 months.
Rita in Lecanto, FL – May 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Cartwright, DMD?
Having just moved from St Louis to Ocala, we could not find a dentist that would accept out dental plan. I happened to find that Dr Cartwright only offered her own insurance charig$350 per person per year and 20% off of all procedures so I went for a cleaning. As I left I had to pay a large bill for x-rays and handed plan to perform several procedures that my out of pocket , after the discount came to just under $5000. Checking the cost with six other dentists the retail cost was $1500
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Ocala, FL – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Cartwright, DMD?
Dr. Cartwright and staff are wonderful! They make you feel comfortable and at ease with going to a dentist. She is very kind and gentle. The office is very clean.I love feeling like part of their family!
Ocala, FL – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Cartwright, DMD?
Not being a fan of going to the dentist, I was quickly put at ease by the entire team at Ocala Family Dentistry. From the front desk staff, to the hygienists to Dr. Cartwright, I felt comfortable and could easily discuss my concerns and get a response to all my questions and issues. I'm very pleased with their kindness and professionalism. Couldn't ask for better service all around!
Ocala, FL – May 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Cartwright, DMD?
My entire family goes to Ocala Family Dentistry and we are so happy to have found such a wonderful office.
Ocala, FL – May 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Cartwright, DMD?
Dr. Cartwright is an exceptional dentist. She and her staff go above and beyond to help you have a great dental visit and feel right at home. They are even great with kids too. Ocala Family Dentistry is excellent place for all your dental needs.
May 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Cartwright, DMD?
Great experience. Dr. Cartwright and her staff were professional and friendly.
Brian in Ocala, FL – May 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Cartwright, DMD?
Thankful to have found an office I can trust with my families dental needs. I was recently in with my children and they both walked out with smiles and balloons! Not to mention, I was gifted flowers for mother's day!! Thank you to all the staff at Ocala Family Dentistry. I will continue to recommend this office.
Gainesville, FL – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lauren Cartwright, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cartwright?