Dr. Laura Lux, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Lux White Dental Group 716 Wisconsin St Lake Geneva, WI 53147 Get Directions
Dr. Laura Lux, DDS
I grew up in Lake Geneva and went to Badger High School. College - Butler University where I majored in Biology and Chemistry and played Division 1 volleyball. I then attended Marquette University for dental school and continued there to complete my MS degree in Prosthodontics.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Lux's Experience

Visiting Dr. Lux

Dr. Lux is now accepting new patients
Lux White Dental Group716 Wisconsin St
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Saturday
(262) 248-0452Get Directions

Dr. Lux's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lux to family and friends
Dr. Lux's Performance
Denver, CO |
I would highly recommend Dr. Lux to anyone needing dental work in Southern Wisconsin, she is prompt, professional, and highly skilled at what she does. The entire staff is friendly and accommodating. Overall a great experience.
in Madison, WI |
I've had Dr Richard White as my family dentist even when I lived in Chicago, South Beloit and now while living in Madison. The reason is not only high quality staff and attention to detail, but I trust them. Dr Laura Lux has kept that going and has had great training. They will not compromise quality and doing the right thing at the right time for a patient in their hands even if surprises happen. You don't get that everywhere. They are busy for good reason--quality.
in Madison, WI |
I saw Dr. Lux about a month ago. She reviewed some dental work done by another dentist, and reassured me that the other dentist had done a good job. She took many photos and a few key x-rays, explained carefully what my situation was, and gave me copies of all of the pictures. Dr. Lux was very thorough and clearly knowledgeable. I would strongly recommend Dr. Lux to anyone who needs a competent, caring dentist.
in Madison, WI |
This is a wonderful dentist. Dr. Lux worked my partner in on her lunch time. We totally trust her judgement. I too have had a good experience with this group and found the front desk and staff as friendly and competent.
in Centennial |
I recently I had a check up and cleaning from Dr. Lux. It was very thorough and complete. It was also the very gentle. I would highly recommend Dr. Lux.
in Cambridge, WI |
Dr. Lux has superb technique, she is smart and explains everything very well. She is friendly, warm and has a good sense of humor. She even made a little girl feel comfortable when her Grandmother was worked back into her schedule the day I was there. I have received outstanding reconstructive and implants and new surfaces from her and Dr. White. WI is lucky to have her.
Englewood, CO |
Great experience after searching for years for a good dentist. very patient, listens well, very flexible office hours and great staff. Very nice office and clean! Very professional dentist and understands medicine besides her dentistry! So great for complex medical patients!
in Lake Geneva, WI |
This dentist cancelled my mothers appt because "they were running late" with only 15 min notice and could not get her in for over a month. My husband and I took off of work to accompany my mother as she is in a wheelchair. Her teeth hurt and her bridge broke a few weeks ago. This was their soonest appointment. Very bad business practices. They were unwilling to accommodate a date sooner than another month out. Uncaring terrible people.
Lake Geneva, WI |
Dr. Lux is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. It is obvious she is extremely dedicated to her patients health and satisfaction.
Have you seen Dr. Laura Lux, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lux?

Compare Dr. Lux

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Lux says...

I grew up in Lake Geneva and went to Badger High School.  College - Butler University where I majored in Biology and Chemistry and played Division 1 volleyball.

Dr. Lux's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Broken Tooth

Marquette University / School of Dentistry
    Butler University
  • Other Education
    Marquette University / School of Dentistry

Dr. Lux does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lux and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry