Dr. Laura Stewart, DDS

Dr. Laura Stewart, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |

Dr. Laura Stewart was born and raised in Mount Vernon, Washington. She attended Pacific Lutheran University and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Biology. Dr. Laura ventured east for dental school and graduated from the University of Minnesota in 2007. As a new dentist, she desired a meaningful way to begin her career and joined the Indian Health Service. She spent two years on a reservation in rural northern Minnesota and helped develop comprehensive care at an underserved facility. After gaining experience in both public health and private practice, Dr. Laura realized her passion for treating children and completed a pediatric dental residency at the Alaska Native Medical Center in Anchorage, Alaska in 2013. Dr. Laura is delighted to make the Pacific Northwest her home again and looks forward to having a lasting effect on the dental health of children in her community and beyond.

Apple Pediatric Dentistry

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Stewart

Apple Pediatric Dentistry is a dental practice for children 1-25 years old. We believe that all children have the right to receive quality dental care and our goal is to provide first-rate dental services to communities that are often overlooked. Apple Pediatric Dentistry strives to deliver high quality dental care in a fun and friendly environment.

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Dental Implant
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Stewart is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Stewart has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stewart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stewart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stewart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stewart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stewart to family and friends
Dr. Stewart's Performance
Dr. Laura is always kind and very fun. She explains to me and my children and is always able to answer our questions.
she is very happy and out going
Dr. Stewart is so wonderful with the kids and takes the time to answer any and all questions during the visit. All three of my daughters look forward to seeing her in the dentist chair!
I have been going here for a while and the experience is always great.
We have a great experience every time. My kids really like coming to the dentist! Shocking!! The experience is fast and thorough. Thank you for making it easy with four kiddos!
great customer service. provides great care to the girls dental care. i like that we don't have a long wait time.
The staff is awesome! They go over procedures and instructions really well. Appointments are easy and quick to get in. The kids really like Dr Laura.
She is very friendly. Makes sure you understand everything and if you don't takes time to explain it.
I would highly recommend this office.
she is very easy to understand and confident of herself and of her staff. Wish they have been going here longer befor she wants my children to be put under, but sounds to be the newest way of getting all cavities at once and not having multiple appointments. Sounds easier on kids. I am uncomfortable with it. I want to believe everything will be fine. She seems to be very comfortable and positive about they're experience here to be a good one.
Very communicative, friendly and knowledgeable.
Dr. Stewart is a great dentist that I would definitely recommend.
went in for a regular 6 month checkup and everyone was very nice and respectful and listened and seemed to show a genuine interest in me :)
Dr Stewart is the best dentist for my children. She is so gentle and explains things in a calm and positive manner to my daughters. They never feel scared or worried. Thank you Dr Stewart
The lady told me what she was doing and what she wanted me to do very kindly.
It was comfortable and she explained everything very clearly.
my kids have enjoyed their visits here. always a good experience with fillings and the one cap my kids have needed. the staff is amazing!
have had trouble in the past getting someone to answer the phone, or a call back about a bill FYI
My kids love seeing Dr. Stewart. She always makes them comfortable and makes the visit enjoyable.
Brought my 2 year old in for first visit. Was very quick and experienced dealing with toddlers. Sang songs the whole check up to make him feel at easy, perfect touch! Very happy we found Apple Dentistry!
very easy to talk to, and very gentle. I love it here!
good care
Quick and thorough.
Wonderful care with my daughter!
Great
my sons has complex medical issues and she took time to ensure his safety
It was a great one
kids loved it ease of scheduling friendly staff
I always have a good experience with Dr. Stewart. The staff here are very friendly and Dr. Stewart is always very aware of my needs. Very considerate.
Staff is friendly.
I have been bringing all of my 4 children here for years. The youngest is 2 and the oldest 12; she does well multi-tasking and the receptionist will fit them all in at the same time! We love balloons and prizes at the end! Thank You for all your time and being so wonderful with the kids!
My son had his first ever dentist visit here with Dr. Stewart. She and the rest of the staff made my feel comfortable and excited about going to the dentist again.
always a great experience
We have had nothing but great experience here.
I have 4 kids that I have to take here and have always had a good experience the nurses and Laura have always been super nice and helpful.
everyone here is so nice and helpful
Very kind and gentle. I love that I can have all 5 of my kids seen at the same time.
This is my favorite place to get a great smile. Everyone you talk to is willing to listen and have a consistent positive attitude.
We have 4 kids going here. Kids enjoy it as much as kids can enjoy going to the dentist.
Inviting environment, warm staff, excellent communication between staff and patient and parent, good humor and just overall great experience.
The entire staff is always so kind and patient with my kids. So happy we made the switch to come here.
my son had a tooth pulled and had to be put under. the doctor and staff were timely in the procedure and very professional.
We are always made to feel that we are important as a person and never feel like we are just another appointment of the day.
Always a great experience here. We drive from out of town to come.
Dr. Stewart and her staff are very helpful, attentive, and friendly!
My kids come every 6 months and Dr. Stewart and staff are always great with them!
Dr. Stewart has always taken the time to explain every procedure to me and has been so kind to all three of my girls. My youngest started coming here when she was one and has never had a fear of the dentist. That's a win right there! The staff is friendly and so easy to work with to set up appointments, reschedule, pay bills, etc.
Very satisfied. Both children are so comfortable.
our appointments have been as enjoyable as a trip to the dentist can be. :-)
the staff is very kind and friendly enjoy the visits
Have you seen Dr. Laura Stewart, DDS?

Visit Dr. Stewart