Dr. Laura Morgan, DDS

Dr. Laura Morgan, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Laura Morgan, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Waxahachie, TX and has been practicing for 22 years. She practices orthodontics and dentistry.Read her story

104 Professional Pl

Waxahachie, TX 75165

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Morgan

Dr. Morgan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Morgan "I have practiced orthodontics in Ellis county for almost 20 years. I have an amazing staff and you will absolutely love the personalized care you receive in our office. I have been married for 19 years and am a mother of three beautiful teenagers. I understand being busy with all life entails and will respect your time and treat you as I would my own family. "

This content was provided by Dr. Morgan "To offer exemplary care and service to my patients in a warm and friendly atmosphere."

2  Practice Areas

• West Texas State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Morgan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Morgan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morgan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morgan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morgan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morgan to family and friends

Dr. Morgan's Performance

Dr. Morgan and her staff are Amazing!! My oldest child has been through 2 phases and 4 years and starting my 2nd child. I would not go anywhere else!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love the environment the office has & I’m always greeted with smiles who are prepared to help make my smile the best it can be!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have had such wonderful experiences at Morgan Ortho. Everyone is very welcoming and kind. I am amazed at how easy my appointments have been and I have always been informed of the process and plan for my teeth. Thanks so much Morgan Team! I look forward to seeing my end results!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
It was easy to go back and use Dr. Laura as my wife was already a patient and the work being done was cosmetic for her personal care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Morgan, and all the assistants and office staff are wonderful. Everyone is friendly and caring. The customer service is top notch. They explain things and are thorough, and they get you back in the chair in a timely fashion. We would definitely recommend Morgan Orthodontics!
Are you Dr. Morgan?