Dr. Laura Giese, DDS

Dr. Laura Giese, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Laura Giese, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sergeant Bluff, IA and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Creighton Univ in 2008 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read her story

104 Port Neal Rd

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Giese

Dr. Giese's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Giese "My name is Laura Giese and I am excited to introduce you to Sergeant Bluff Smiles. I was born and raised in Sioux City, graduated from Creighton University in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and again in 2008 with my Doctorate in Dental Surgery. My husband, Bob, and I have three children- Cal, Hazel and William. They keep us busy and we wouldn't have it any other way! I am passionate about what I do. I sincerely care about each and every person that walks through my door. I'm here to serve the community. My goal is YOUR optimal oral health. A healthy smile is a happy smile. I would love to help you."

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

• Creighton Univ
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Creighton Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Giese has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Giese has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Giese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Giese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Giese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Giese to family and friends

Dr. Giese's Performance

Dr. Giese is amazing! Beautiful office and even better dentist! She truly takes care of her patients! I had a great experience and finally found the dentist to care for my family of 5! Thank you, Dr. Laura!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
One of my teeth has been causing me great pain. My dentist of almost 40 years retired, and I had to find a new dentist. I am so glad that I chose Dr. Laura Giese! I was able to get in right away. The atmosphere was calming and welcoming. Dr. Giese and her staff were friendly and carefully explained...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Best dental experience ever. Talented, professional staff and the latest technology. Dr. Giese is the absolute best.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This place in so nice! So are the staff members!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love Dr. Laura. She has the best personality!
Are you Dr. Giese?