Dr. Laura Bridges, DMD

Dr. Laura Bridges, DMD

Dentistry  |

Laura C. Bridges is a General Dentist practicing in Valrico, FL, started practicing 2008. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Dental Association Florida Dental Association West Coast Florida Dental Association PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Bridges Dental Fillings Dental Sealants Dentures Dental Bridges Dental Implants Dental Crowns Tooth Extractions Non-Surgical Root Canal Dental Bonding Porcelain Veneers Inlays & Onlays Teeth Whitening FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Check or Credit Card, CareCredit INSURANCES ACCEPTED accepts most insurance WEBSITE bridgesdentalcom

Bridges Dental

3646 Lithia Pinecrest Rd

Valrico, FL 33596

• Ameritas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Bridges

Patient Testimonials

It was super easy to set up an appointment. I dont love going to the dentist, but my opinion has changed thanks to Dr. Bridges
Dr. Bridges fixed all the other items that I had two different dentists mess up. She was amazing and fixed everything with zero pain or discomfort!
Dr. Bridges really spends time with her patients to ensure that they are comfortable with their treatment plan. She is easy to talk to and breaks the information down to understandable chucks.

Dr. Laura C. Bridges is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Valrico area for more than 6 years. Dr. Bridges is experienced in Porcelain Veneers, Inlays & Onlays and Teeth Whitening. She is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association and the West Coast Florida Dental Association.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

• Florida State University - Management Information Systems - B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • University of South Florida - B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • The University of Florida College of Dentistry - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Bridges has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bridges has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bridges does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bridges and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bridges' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bridges to family and friends
Dr. Bridges' Performance
The dentists are really nice. They are a very good
Just had my cleaning and it was pain free! Everyone here is very friendly and make you feel comfortable. Ask for Erika! :D
great
Dr Bridges is and All Star. Her Technicians are all Hall of Famers. I had a crack tooth and they took me in on short notice - and repaired the tooth is no time flat. Great TEAM Work
My family felt very comfortable in Dr. Bridges' office. Her staff is friendly and easy to work with, very accommodating with our special needs.
Great experience. I highly recommend.
Very honest the staff was great. They doctor listed and game me her opinion on what had to be done and did a great job.
They took care of me when I though my tooth was gone. They have supported my church and we are all family now. I really appreciate the team!
Very sweet staff and the doctor is a real gem. I really enjoyed her and the way she described what was going on with my mouth!
Best in town. Worked hard to maximize my insurance benefits!
I really enjoyed my experience. There is a reason that Dr. Bridges was voted the best. I have refereed all my friends and family. I love the wand because I felt NOTHING on her numbing me up! Life long patient!
The staff was super friendly and professional. I highly recommend!
Outstanding service from ALL. This will be our dentist!
Always a great experience. The staff is top notch, friendly and they never nag or lecture you on things.
I am a new patient of Dr. Bridges and I could not be happier. She really took the time to share her thoughts with my treatment. I really enjoyed my visit!
My experience with Bridges Dental has been phenomenal. The team here is personable, friendly and extremely professional. I have been reluctant in the past with dental visits--that is no longer the case. This team of professionals are the absolute best.
Loved the staff and Dr. Bridges is the best. You are missing out if you are not going here.
Love this place and the people who work here. They take the time to actually listen. And I love the fact that they send these sweet cards in the mail after my visits. Dr. Bridges is the best dentist I've ever had in my 50+ years. Thank you all!
I have been to three dentists in the past 5 years but I have finally found my new home. Give Dr. Bridges and staff a try! You can thank me later!
I do not love going to any doctors, especially the dentist. The hygienist was very gentle and Dr. Bridges walked me thru everything on the short term and long term that was going on in my mouth. I really appreciated her not trying to sell me some treatment that I didnt need. I highly recommend Bridges Dental.
I highly recommend. Easy to talk to and the staff was very helpful. I would never go back to a corporate dentist after visiting Dr. Bridges and staff!
Wonderful experience. The best experience I've ever had in a dentist office.
Amazing experience at the newly renovated space. Dr. Bridges and her assistant Jennifer are incredible.
I enjoyed it and I will return. Super smooth experience. A++++
Great experience. Dr. Bridges is not trying to sell me anything like every other place I have been to. Finally a visit without a $3000 recommendation. I highly recommend!
I was very impressed. I left my corporate dentist to seek a private practice. I found exactly what I was looking for!
Dr. Bridges and her staff was awesome! They were so professional and kind. We would recommend her to all of our friends and family.
She has made me feel comfortable with my visit. She listens to my needs and gives the best options for dental care. I enjoy the new office and I feel like I'm home with Dr. Bridges and staff!
Absolutely amazing!! Such a sweet staff.
Bridges Dental is fantastic. Staff is caring and they address all your concerns. Dr. Bridges provides excellent service and is very caring. I can't thank them enough!
Easy to set an appointment and everyone was very nice. I really enjoyed the experience and I highly recommend!
The visit to Dr. Bridges was my best dental experience ever. She was very easy going and really walked me through what I needed to be done. I liked how she gave me options and really prioritized my treatment. I highly recommend!
came in for a crown no discomfort and very timely excellent experiience
listened and helpful with my concerns
the best office in brandon or valrico,
Dr Bridges and staff was the best. I have been to multiple dentist in the past 10 years and I will never go to another going forward. Started off as having a bad insurance plan and they helped me find the right plan for me and my family.
I was an excellent experience. They treat patients like family.
My first visit here was a great experience.
Awesome experience, very friendly
Everyone here was awesome, Highly Recommended!!!! Going to tell everyone to come and see Laura Bridges.
Dr. Bridges and her staff are top-notch! Very kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. I will no longer be afraid to come to my appointments. Thank you, thank you!
Dr. Bridges is very professional, sweet and funny all wrapped up in one. Highly recommend.
Had some major dental work done and the office staff and Dr. Bridges treated me with the utmost care and consideration for my time and preferences in completing her dental treatment plan.
The staff is very friendly and professional. My vists here have always been positive.
After coming in multiple times for my root canal and having to get my crown, I don't have any complaints about my service. I had gentle care and an overall pleasing time!
Very helpful and patient. Great dentist
classic fillilng without novacaine and no pain. quick and relaxing and professional.
quick and easy
experience was great
Three years since last dental visit.Courtney made it very pleasant and pain free.
Have you seen Dr. Laura Bridges, DMD?

Visit Dr. Bridges

Dr. Bridges accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Ameritas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA