Dr. Lata R. Stefano, DDS

Dr. Lata R. Stefano, DDS

Dentistry | Female | 47 years old

It is important that my practice stays on the cutting edge of all the evolving trends, treatments, and techniques in the dental field. For this reason, continuing education isn't an option; it's a necessity. Each year, I attend many courses, seminars, and study groups that cover unique areas of study, and our whole team is required to attend continuing education courses to ensure that every person in my practice is highly skilled, proficient, professional, and at the top of the game. We do all of this for the benefit of our patients because we want nothing but the best for each of them. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS American Dental Association Ohio Dental Association North Central Ohio Dental Society Academy of General Dentistry American Orthodontic Society American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Crown Council Pride Institute, alum The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Alumni Association, lifetime member American Academy of Facial Esthetics IN THE COMMUNITY Giving back to my community is one of the greatest ways that I can say thank you to the people who have so greatly blessed me. Cancer Services board member and past president: This is a local nonprofit that helps people with cancer in a variety of ways Zonta Club of Greater Sandusky: an organization dedicated to elevating the status of women worldwide and is involved in many local programs and charities, including Make a Smile Firelands Symphony Orchestra, past president of the board of directors Dental Options through the ODA: a program that delivers discounted and donated dental care to those in need Give Kids a Smile: a program through the ADA that offers free dental cleanings, X-rays, examinations, and fluoride treatments We are proud to be part of the Smiles For Life campaign which raises funds through teeth whitening for seriously ill, disabled, and underprivileged children—both locally and around the world. OUTSIDE OF THE OFFICE I was born in Cleveland but grew up in Troy, Ohio. I have been happy to call Huron home since 2001, and the people of this community really make this area such an amazing place to live. My husband Jim and I have two daughters: Indira and Sofia. I love spending as much time as I can with my amazing family. When I'm not in the office or with my family, I enjoy working out, reading, and being at our cabin in central Pennsylvania. In the summer, we love spending time on Lake Erie and at the pool. I am passionate about my family, my patients, the arts, and staying healthy.Read more

Stefano Dental
1617 W Bogart Rd Ste 1
Sandusky, OH 44870 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

Our practice's vision is to exceed our patients' expectations and provide an atmosphere that is as focused on your health and happiness as it is on your comfort and well-being. All of our patients are treated individually because we know that just as no two smiles are alike, no two dental treatment plans can be the same. For this reason, you will also receive the personalized and individual care and attention that you need and deserve. Experience incredible dentistry!Read more

Personal Bio

based on 331 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Stefano
Dr. Stefano's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (330)
Have you seen Dr. Lata R. Stefano, DDS?

Compare Dr. Stefano

Compare this Dentist
More Dentists at Stefano Dental

Dr. Stefano says...

It is important that my practice stays on the cutting edge of all the evolving trends, treatments, and techniques in the dental field. For this reason, continuing education isn't an option; it's a necessity. Each year, I attend many courses, seminars, and study groups that cover unique areas of study, and our whole team is required to attend continuing education courses to ensure that every person in my practice is highly skilled, proficient, professional, and at the top of the game. We do all of this for the benefit of our patients because we want nothing but the best for each of them.

PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS

• American Orthodontic Society
  • American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Crown Council
  • Pride Institute, alum
  • The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Alumni Association, lifetime member
  • American Academy of Facial Esthetics

IN THE COMMUNITY

• Cancer Services board member and past president: This is a local nonprofit that helps people with cancer in a variety of ways
  • Zonta Club of Greater Sandusky: an organization dedicated to elevating the status of women worldwide and is involved in many local programs and charities, including Make a Smile
  • Firelands Symphony Orchestra, past president of the board of directors
  • Dental Options through the ODA: a program that delivers discounted and donated dental care to those in need
  • Give Kids a Smile: a program through the ADA that offers free dental cleanings, X-rays, examinations, and fluoride treatments
  • We are proud to be part of the Smiles For Life campaign which raises funds through teeth whitening for seriously ill, disabled, and underprivileged children—both locally and around the world.

OUTSIDE OF THE OFFICE

I was born in Cleveland but grew up in Troy, Ohio. I have been happy to call Huron home since 2001, and the people of this community really make this area such an amazing place to live. My husband Jim and I have two daughters: Indira and Sofia.

I am passionate about my family, my patients, the arts, and staying healthy.

Dr. Stefano's Care Philosophy

Dr. Stefano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Broken Tooth

Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine

Completed in 1995

The Ohio State University

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Stefano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stefano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry