Dr. Lata Stefano, DDS

Dr. Lata Stefano, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Lata Stefano, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sandusky, OH and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Ohio State University College of Dentistry in 1994 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read her story

Stefano Dental

1617 W Bogart Rd Ste 1

Sandusky, OH 44870

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Stefano

Dr. Stefano's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stefano "It is important that my practice stays on the cutting edge of all the evolving trends, treatments, and techniques in the dental field. For this reason, continuing education isn't an option; it's a necessity. Each year, I attend many courses, seminars, and study groups that cover unique areas of study, and our whole team is required to attend continuing education courses to ensure that every person in my practice is highly skilled, proficient, professional, and at the top of the game. We do all of this for the benefit of our patients because we want nothing but the best for each of them. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS American Dental Association Ohio Dental Association North Central Ohio Dental Society Academy of General Dentistry American Orthodontic Society American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Crown Council Pride Institute, alum The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Alumni Association, lifetime member American Academy of Facial Esthetics IN THE COMMUNITY Giving back to my community is one of the greatest ways that I can say thank you to the people who have so greatly blessed me. Cancer Services board member and past president: This is a local nonprofit that helps people with cancer in a variety of ways Zonta Club of Greater Sandusky: an organization dedicated to elevating the status of women worldwide and is involved in many local programs and charities, including Make a Smile Firelands Symphony Orchestra, past president of the board of directors Dental Options through the ODA: a program that delivers discounted and donated dental care to those in need Give Kids a Smile: a program through the ADA that offers free dental cleanings, X-rays, examinations, and fluoride treatments We are proud to be part of the Smiles For Life campaign which raises funds through teeth whitening for seriously ill, disabled, and underprivileged children—both locally and around the world. OUTSIDE OF THE OFFICE I was born in Cleveland but grew up in Troy, Ohio. I have been happy to call Huron home since 2001, and the people of this community really make this area such an amazing place to live. My husband Jim and I have two daughters: Indira and Sofia. I love spending as much time as I can with my amazing family. When I'm not in the office or with my family, I enjoy working out, reading, and being at our cabin in central Pennsylvania. In the summer, we love spending time on Lake Erie and at the pool. I am passionate about my family, my patients, the arts, and staying healthy."

This content was provided by Dr. Stefano "Our practice's vision is to exceed our patients' expectations and provide an atmosphere that is as focused on your health and happiness as it is on your comfort and well-being. All of our patients are treated individually because we know that just as no two smiles are alike, no two dental treatment plans can be the same. For this reason, you will also receive the personalized and individual care and attention that you need and deserve. Experience incredible dentistry!"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• The Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Ohio State University College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Stefano has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stefano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stefano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stefano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stefano's Reviews