Dr. Lannae Phelps, DDS

Dr. Lannae Phelps, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Lannae Phelps, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in North Platte, NE and has been practicing for 13 years. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Phelps Family Dentistry

221 S Jeffers St Ste 1

North Platte, NE 69101

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Phelps

Dr. Phelps' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Phelps "Lannae Phelps, D.D.S. is a Dentist - General practicing in North Platte, NE, started practicing 2005."

This content was provided by Dr. Phelps "We believe that the more comfortable one feels, the more positive their dental experience. With that in mind, we have dedicated our practice in providing the utmost in patient comfort. It starts with our facility. It was specifically designed to remind you of home, rather than a dental office. Our waiting room has leather chairs, current periodicals and refreshments. When you get to the treatment room you will be offered blankets, heated neck wraps and a set of headphones. You can listen to a compact disc, watch a movie or your favorite TV program on televisions located above the dental chair. And at the end of the appointment, relax and refresh yourself with a moist warm towel and a bottle of water."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• University of Nebraska Medical Center - College of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Phelps has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Phelps has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Phelps does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Phelps and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Phelps' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Phelps to family and friends

Dr. Phelps' Performance

Great overall experience. Dentist listens and hears what you have to say. I didn't feel rushed, they take their time with you. Everyone is nice and they all have great work ethic! Also they have options for whatever you are dealing with, they try to help you and get you to a point where you are...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am so fortunate to be a patient here and have such good care every time I have needed help with my dental problems. I feel like Julie is a real friend to me even though I only see her for my regular visits. They treat me with compassion and gentleness for which I am grateful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
From the time we walk in the door to knowing our status of our teeth after being cleaned and looked over, I felt at ease and cared for. No matter a good report or not so good, the Phelps team are wonderful and make you feel like family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Always willing to go over the top for her patients with the most delicate and accurate care possible! Thank you kindly
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Our whole family are patients at Phelps Family Dentistry. We need everything from cleanings to orthodontic work done. Every time we come the entire staff is helpful, kind, and informed. Dr. Lannae always takes time to talk with myself and my kids and gives explanation for anything needing to be...more
Are you Dr. Phelps?