Dr. Lance Albrechtsen, DMD

Dr. Lance Albrechtsen, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Lance Albrechtsen, DMD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Ogden, UT and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Creighton University medical school in 1994. His office accepts new patients.

Albrechtsen Orthodontics

Albrechtsen Orthodontics2850 N 2000 W # 205 Farr West, UT 84404
Albrechtsen Orthodontics209 N State St Morgan, UT 84050

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

More Orthodontics Specialists at Albrechtsen Orthodontics

Dr. Albrechtsen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Albrechtsen

Dr. Albrechtsen

Dr. A has the best orthodontics around. He is trustworthy, kind, and extremely professional with an exceptional education and continuous training. He truly cares about making his patient’s smiles the best they can be! I would highly recommend to anyone needing orthodontic care. It makes a difference to see an Orthodontist. You can see the difference when you see an Albrechtsen Orthodontics smile!
Ortho Patient – Aug 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Albrechtsen, DMD?
I had the most wonderful experience getting and wearing my Invisalign's braces!! I expected a lot of pain, because I had heard, that braces are very painful, right??? Wrong!! My braces were not at all painful, I didn't even need a pain pill!!! I thought that at my age, (67) my teeth would never move, but they did and I couldn't be happier with my experience!! My teeth are beautiful!!!! Thank you Dr. Albrechtsen and staff!! You were warm and fun and very knowledgeable and proficient!!
Marlene Parrish in Ogden, UT – Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Albrechtsen, DMD?
Wait time was on average 3 (three!) minutes or less over 1.5 years of appointments. So efficiently run. Never felt hurried. Comfortable, unpacked, cozy wait rooms at each office. End product of teeth re-alignment is healthy and beautiful. Dr. Albrechtsen and his staff are all happy, every day! Where else does this happen?!
Annie in Eden, UT – Dec 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Albrechtsen, DMD?
I saw Dr. Albrechtsen 09/21/16. I wanted a 2nd opinion for my need for braces. Dr. Albrechtsen told me the pro and cons of getting braces. I decided against braces. I was told I needed braces to fix some issues I am having with my jaw by another dentist. I am so impressed with Dr. Albrechtsen's ethics, kindness and honesty. Everyone I met in his office was exceptional. Today my co-worker made an appointment with Dr. Albrechtsen for her son.
Sep 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lance Albrechtsen, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Albrechtsen?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Albrechtsen treats your condition or procedure

• Dental Brace
  • Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Orthodontic Disorders

Dr. Albrechtsen accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Albrechtsen has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(801) 783-3553Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Lance Albrechtsen is your trusted and experienced orthodontist in the South Ogden, Farr West, and Morgan, UT (Utah) communities. Serving this area...Read more

I have been practicing in the specialty field of orthodontics in the Ogden, Utah area since 1997. I am passionate about creating beautiful smiles. It is...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Mayo Graduate School Of Medicine
1994
Creighton University

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Lance Albrechtsen, DMD?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (801) 783-3553.

Is Dr. Lance Albrechtsen, DMD accepting new patients?

Dr. Lance Albrechtsen, DMD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Albrechtsen's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Lance Albrechtsen, DMD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Albrechtsen accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Lance Albrechtsen, DMD's top areas of care?

Dr. Albrechtsen frequently treats ClearAligner™, Damon® Clear Braces, and Damon® System. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Albrechtsen treats.

Where is Dr. Lance Albrechtsen, DMD's office located?

Dr. Albrechtsen's office is located at 5677 S 1475 E, Ogden, UT 84403. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Lance Albrechtsen, DMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Albrechtsen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.