Dr. Lamise Kassem, DDS

Dr. Lamise Kassem, DDS

Dentistry  |

The practice of Lamise Kassem, DDS provides quality dentistry for people of all ages. We offer a wide range of dental services including preventive, cosmetic and restorative dentistry. We pride ourselves on our patient-centered practice. We do everything possible to make dental visits pleasant and positive experiences for our patients. We continually strive to earn the loyalty of our patients, and expect that we will see second and even third generations. Our office is dedicated to providing high quality dental care in our state of the art dental office. We utilize the most advanced materials and techniques in the dental field today. We offer an oriented environment that includes comfort, trust and education. Dr. Kassem attended University Of Michigan for her Bachelors degree. Her passion for dentistry led her to the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, where she obtained her D.D.S degree in 2000. She is Board certified in the Northeastern region, moved to California and became board certified in 2002.

Great Expression Dental Office

• Health Net
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Kassem

This content was provided by Dr. Kassem " "We are honored that you are considering us for your care, and we don't take this responsibility lightly. Our dental practice is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative state-of-the-art procedures, that will result in beautiful long lasting smiles! Dr. Lamise Kassem is a very caring, honest and patient dentist. She is committed to providing her patients with needed dental treatment in a healthy atmosphere. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.""

• Abscess

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Kassem has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kassem has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Kassem does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kassem and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kassem's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kassem to family and friends
Dr. Kassem's Performance
in Grand Terrace, CA |
I love this place, although I have fear from dentists and dental procedures. The minute I walk in the office, I just feel so calm and at ease. Dr. Kassem and her staff greet me with a big smile. Dr. Lamise cares about her patients and informs her patients with details of procedures. Also she has a very educated and welcoming staff. I highly recommend this office to everyone and I'm sure you will not regret it.
Anaheim, CA |
I have had a bad experience at this dental office. Lamise who's the prime dentist at this office does not care about her patients. She did not return any of my phone calls after leaving several messages. Her office is not up to dental standards in cleanliness. She is rude and all she cares about is making money. I do not recommend anyone to visit her office.
in Orange, CA |
Dr Kassem has renewed my faith in dentistry. I hadn't gone to a dentist in years because of multiple bad experiences. I was referred to Dr Kassem by a friend who was uninsured and needed a lot of work done. She had such great things to say that I decided to try her out. I've had filings, a crown, and a cleaning done. She did an excellent job and was very patient with me. Plus, she has a great personality. I highly recommend her!
in Tustin, CA |
Yesterday i had am emergency problem with a tooth. Ashok Metha in Tustin had performed two crowns next to each other. I call early Saturday to see if she could see me to relieve the excruciating pain i had suffered all night. Her office was beautiful and welcoming. She said that my crowns were not put in correctly and there was a gap between the two leaving space for infection. She adjusted my crowns and assisted my painful tooth with ease. Very caring and compassionate. Shes my new dentist.
in Anaheim, CA |
lacks self respect
in Orange, CA |
Office has clean atmosphere, friendly staff, friendly Doctor, everyone was professional in their approach. The Doctor is knowledgable and proficient.
Have you seen Dr. Lamise Kassem, DDS?

Visit Dr. Kassem