Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Wakade

Soft Touch Dental

6311 Woodward Ave Downers Grove, IL 60516

Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Downers Grove, IL. She graduated from University Of Detroit Mercy and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

Dr. Wakade's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wakade

4.4

Dr. Wakade?
Dr. Wakade's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS
I was there with my granddaughter and the dentist was so great with her. She explained everything to her and took the time she needed to make sure she was comfortable. Great doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS?
I've been treated b Dr. Wakade for several years and am extremely pleased to be under her care. My dental condition is rather complicated, and she has been very good at working with a complex case. She is very approachable, and makes me, as a nervous patient, very comfortable. I've recommended her to family members, as well. I am more than happy to travel a bit to be treated by her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS?
Dr wakade is very thorough with both my kids. Never rushes into any unnecessary dental work. Always willing to work with payments, since we are cash paying customers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS?
This place is the worst! My husband and I got married at the end of August. I convinced him to switch to my dentist so we could make cleanings together at the same place. In July he wanted his front tooth to be fixed,has a chip. They told him it would take 30min. Well, he said it took an hour and a half. The fixed tooth lasted 2 days before it broke off. They refuse to give me my dental records because my husband has a balance with them. That is against the law. If I don't have a balance!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS?
Dr. Wakade and her staff has done an amazing job with numerous fillings and crowns that my teeth required. She is very professional and knowledgeable and always explains what is going on with my teeth and the options that I have. She is always asking if I am feeling any pain during procedures. I also had a root canal done that was very quick and painless. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a good dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS?
Dr. Wakade is just great! She's very knowledgeable, friendly, awesome at what she does, and compassionate. It had been many years since I saw a dentist and have had a few procedures so far with a few more planned. My teeth are not in great shape but her and her staff did not make me feel self concious or lecture me for the state of my dental issues, as I have had dentists do this in the past. I always hated and dreaded the dentist in the past but I have now found a great dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS?
Dr. Wakade is truly concerned about your comfort and well being. I previously had a bad experience with another dentist during a filling for a cavity. So i put off having a cavity filled for some time. I finally kept an appointment with Dr. Wakade and was amazed at how painless this experience was and how skillfully I was treated. I have just my brother to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS?
My sons experience at Soft Touch Dental has been amazing. He has been scared of the dentist since he was a young boy after a very bad experience. Dr Wakade made him feel comfortable and safe and he could not stop talking about how nice she was. We have booked his 6 month cleaning and will be back. A wonderful lady who is great with kids. I couldn't be happier about the service we received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS?
I am very pleased with Lakshmi Wakade as my family dentist.I have special needs young adult, and she would not open her mouth for any dentist.For years I looked around .my daughter cooperated with dentist.I was totally shocked. Entire staff was patient with her.I felt if she had that special way with special needs she was a phenomenal dentist. Therefore I told my family and my son sees her as well as five of my grandchildren.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS?
I have been searching for a good doctor to fix my teeth without pain and I can go back to normal for about 2 years. Well two years ago I found Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, and she is an amazing Doctor. I never felt pain after or during any of the times she fixed my teeth! She is best out of all the doctors I have been to!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS?
I had to get some crown work done for my front teeth, and you can't even tell that I have crowns. It looks all natural and the color looks amazing! I'm happy with the work that she did. The staff is very nice and helpful. It's an energetic office and they are all willing to help and answer any questions. They definitely make going to the dentist a relaxing and easy visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS?
She is a wonderful, wonderful dentist. She has done multiple root canals and crowns for me. She is professional and caring. She listens to you and explains everything in full detail. I called late one night and she called me back right away. So appreciated it. My daughter needed to be seen right away and she took us without any problem. So glad that we found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS?
Dr. Wakade was one the most knowledgeable and kindest doctors I have ever encountered. Not only did she take the time to thoroughly explain the procedure, she made me feel calm and relaxed during. Afterward, she walked me through each detail and explained how to keep my teeth healthy. Everyone I have referred to her has positive feedback as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS?
The office is nice & staff are nice but thee is not much privacy, Dr Wakade talks loudly enough for everyone in the office to hear. She often seemed stressed and impatient. I had several crowns and after all the drilling of teeth and the bad tasting residue there is no where to rinse your mouth and not even a squirt of water & suction to clean your mouth. I went to my car and wiped my mouth with a tissue. She bonded several teeth and never polished them so it feels very rough & unfinished.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lakshmi Wakade, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wakade?

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Monmouth Medical Center
University Of Detroit Mercy
Michigan State University

• Gujarati

Dr. Wakade accepts

Dr. Wakade accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO
DenteMax
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Wakade treats your condition or procedure