Dr. Laila Buck, DDS

Dr. Laila Buck, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Laila Buck, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Forest City, IA and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry in 2002 and practices dentistry.Read her story

132 E J St

Forest City, IA 50436

• Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Buck

Dr. Buck's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Buck "I love dentistry. Ever since I was a young girl, I have wanted to be a dentist. In a bicycle accident, I broke my front tooth. That night when my dentist repaired my broken smile, he was my hero and my career path was set. The only other career that I ever considered was "princess;" a job that I still think I am qualified to do. I was born and raised in Goldfield, Iowa. My parents are Paul & Cathy Wright of Eagle Grove. My dad is self employed in plumbing and heating. My mom, Jane Wright of Forest City practices law downstairs in this building. I am fortunate to have all 3 of my siblings in Forest City! Brooke Johnson works at Lichtsinn Motors in GM sales. She and her husband, Jason have one daughter, Quinn. Emily Clausen attends Waldorf College. She met her husband, Julian, on a German study exchange. Mick Wright of Forest City will be attending Iowa Lakes Community College this fall. I was a 1995 graduate of Clarion-Goldfield High School and 1999 Biology major at Buena Vista University. As a third year student at BVU, I was fortunate enough to be accepted on early admission to the University of Iowa, College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery program. Upon receiving my Doctorate degree in 2002, I purchased the dental practice of Dr. R.W. Hynes in Forest City. In 2009, I was blessed with a son, Rhys Sullivan (Sully). He is all boy, loving cars, making car noises and all things mechanical. He spends his days at Hanson Family Life Center learning and playing. In 2013, along came Monroe Leonard (Leo) to join his big brother. Dustin Buck and I were married barefoot on the beach in November 2011 in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Dustin was raised in the Nora Springs area and is currently a policeman for the City of Mason City. Dustin adopted Sully in May 2012. As a family we enjoy golfing, boating, and spending time together between our homes in Forest City and Clear Lake. Personally, I love attending dental continuing education. In the ever changing field of dentistry, I want to be able to serve my patients with the best technology and most current education available. In a typical year, I spend approximately 75 hours in classroom learning."

This content was provided by Dr. Buck "During your first visit to our office, our experienced and friendly dental staff will help you evaluate which of our many dental services will help you most. During your consultation, you can also share with the dentist or attending hygienist any fears or concerns you have about the dental services you need.

While we offer a full line of dental services ranging from emergency dental procedures to every day dental health maintenance, and even cosmetic dentistry procedures, our consultation will help us evaluate which dental services will give you the bright, healthy smile you want.

Here at the office of Dr. Laila Buck DDS, we take care of all your dental and oral health needs. With personalized and efficient service by our competent dental team, we'll make your dental visits comfortable and satisfying."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

• Buena Vista
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Fagd
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Buck has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Buck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buck's Reviews