Dr. Lael Banner, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Banner

Banner Family Dental

6340 Littlerock Rd SW Tumwater, WA 98512

Dr. Lael Banner, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Tumwater, WA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Banner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Banner

Dr. Banner?
Dr. Banner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lael Banner, DDS
Dr. Banner has been my dentist for over 13 years and I would not trust anyone else with my teeth! I followed him from his family practice in Tumwater up to Seattle a few years ago. The entire staff is excellent, and really takes the time to get to know you and understand your concerns. The office is very pleasant and convniently located.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lael Banner, DDS?
I have been a bit frustrated with this place. Some of the hygienists are pleasant, and I appreciate the high tech equipment, however, the dentist himself is awkward and not very friendly. I also feel like he is constantly adding on treatments that are not entirely necessary in order to bill to the insurance. Not my best experience with a dentist, I won't be going back after a mere 2 visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lael Banner, DDS?
Great experience! I have a cracked tooth and he took an x-ray and thoroughly reviewed it with me and discussed the options. The office is nice and very convenient. Will definitely see Dr. Banner again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lael Banner, DDS?
Just a wonderful, stress-free experience. All of the staff are extremely knowledgable and kind. I have never had to wait for an appointment and Dr. Banner always greets me during my cleaning. The practice is a dream. I watch Netflix during a procedure, wear dark sunglasses, the lights and environment are extremely relaxing, and the hygienists (mine is Shanna) are just the kindest and most thorough. They check you out in a professional manner at a private desk post-appointment.
Exceptional office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lael Banner, DDS?
Horrible experience with this office. The visit took over an hour all together and the wait time between x-rays, cleanings and the actual exam were ridiculous. Especially when I am hearing the hygienists talking about their lunch in the hallway and their weekend. After this terrible visit and knowing I wouldn't be returning, I got charged a ridiculous bill and I am double covered with insurance. Rude billing people on top of that. I would NOT recommend this dentist to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lael Banner, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Banner?

Dr. Banner accepts

Dr. Banner accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Banner treats your condition or procedure