Dr. LaDerrick Bullock, DMD

Dr. LaDerrick Bullock, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. LaDerrick Bullock, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Marlton, NJ and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey Dental School - D.M.D. in 2001 and practices dentistry and prosthodontics.Read his story

South Jersey Center For Advanced Dentistry

750 Route 73 S

Marlton, NJ 08053

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Bullock

Dr. Bullock's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bullock "Dr. LaDerrick Bullock is a Prosthodontist serving the Marlton and Woolwich areas for more than 10 years. FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express credit cards. We also accept CareCredit and Lending Club. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Cigna Radius Delta Dental Guardian Preferred HOURS South Jersey Center For Advanced Dentistry Monday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Wednesday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Thursday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Advanced Dental of Woolwich Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 pm Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 pm Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 pm Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 pm "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Bullock Dr.Bullock made me feel extremely comfortable and is very personable. I am usually afraid of dentists and I am looking forward to coming back. Everyone in the staff is very friendly and accommodating. Positive and upbeat atmosphere.

Very knowledgeable within the field of Dentistry; especially with Veneer's. Staff was nice and very helpful with any questions/concerns. I would absolutely come back and recommend this doctor to all my family and friends.

Best dentist I've encountered. Relaxed atmosphere, solutions for every problem

"Dr. LaDerrick Bullock is a Prosthodontist serving the Marlton and Woolwich areas for more than 10 years. Dr. Bullock is experienced in Smile Makeover, Enamel Shaping and Porcelain And Composite Inlays. "

• Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• North Carolina Central University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey Dental School - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • CME - Prosthodontics - Montefiore Medical Center / Albert Einstein College of Medicine New York City
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Bullock has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bullock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bullock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bullock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bullock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bullock to family and friends
based on 40 total reviews (36 with comments)

Dr. Bullock's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

My experience was from an old, broken bridge up to a new and improved version. I was advised through every step of what it would mean and the time it would take to heal. Working with the oral surgeon was seamless and in the end, I have no complaints of the final product.
Dr. Bullock was very attentive and caring he made sure i was in pain and if i was he was willing to fix it asap. He explained everything to me very clearly to where i can understand what was going to be done. Overall i always have good experiences when i come to see him.
Great and attentive experience! All in the office take time to explain and make you feel comfortable and to explain all to you.
Dr. Bullock was fantastic! i went to 3 other dentists who all told me that I needed a crown on a tooth where I had a root canal years ago. The price was crazy and I did not want a crown on a front tooth. Dr. Bullock treated my tooth by bleaching the tooth. It was a simple process and a fraction...more
As I told Dr. Bullock in all my years at my former dentist was I treated with concern to my needs. I will some it up as a mind blowing experience.

Are you Dr. Bullock?