Dr. LaDerrick Bullock, DMD

Dr. LaDerrick Bullock, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. LaDerrick Bullock is a Prosthodontist serving the Marlton and Woolwich areas for more than 10 years. FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express credit cards. We also accept CareCredit and Lending Club. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Cigna Radius Delta Dental Guardian Preferred HOURS South Jersey Center For Advanced Dentistry Monday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Wednesday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Thursday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Advanced Dental of Woolwich Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 pm Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 pm Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 pm Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 pm

South Jersey Center For Advanced Dentistry

750 Route 73 S

Marlton, NJ 08053

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Bullock

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Bullock Dr.Bullock made me feel extremely comfortable and is very personable. I am usually afraid of dentists and I am looking forward to coming back. Everyone in the staff is very friendly and accommodating. Positive and upbeat atmosphere.

This content was provided by Dr. Bullock Very knowledgeable within the field of Dentistry; especially with Veneer's. Staff was nice and very helpful with any questions/concerns. I would absolutely come back and recommend this doctor to all my family and friends.

This content was provided by Dr. Bullock Best dentist I've encountered. Relaxed atmosphere, solutions for every problem

This content was provided by Dr. Bullock "Dr. LaDerrick Bullock is a Prosthodontist serving the Marlton and Woolwich areas for more than 10 years. Dr. Bullock is experienced in Smile Makeover, Enamel Shaping and Porcelain And Composite Inlays. "

• Prosthodontics

• Smile Makeovers
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• North Carolina Central University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey Dental School - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • CME - Prosthodontics - Montefiore Medical Center / Albert Einstein College of Medicine New York City
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Bullock has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bullock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bullock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bullock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bullock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bullock to family and friends
Dr. Bullock's Performance
Dr. Bullock was very attentive and caring he made sure i was in pain and if i was he was willing to fix it asap. He explained everything to me very clearly to where i can understand what was going to be done. Overall i always have good experiences when i come to see him.
Great and attentive experience! All in the office take time to explain and make you feel comfortable and to explain all to you.
Dr. Bullock was fantastic! i went to 3 other dentists who all told me that I needed a crown on a tooth where I had a root canal years ago. The price was crazy and I did not want a crown on a front tooth. Dr. Bullock treated my tooth by bleaching the tooth. It was a simple process and a fraction of the cost and most importantly it worked wonderfully. He is an excellent dentist.
As I told Dr. Bullock in all my years at my former dentist was I treated with concern to my needs. I will some it up as a mind blowing experience.
wonderful friendly caring staff.
I have been fortunate enough in my life to have had dental treatments; however, I have never looked forward to having to go to the dentist. This feeling of dread completely changed the minute I stepped foot in Dr. Bullock's office. I was greeted by Avonel, the warmest and loveliest office assistant I ever met. The atmosphere is caring and welcoming. I have complete faith and trust in Dr. Bullock. I love him as a person and as an amazing dentist who is skilled in hi...
always a good experience here
My experience with Dr Bullock has been excellent again and again. He knows dentistry and is extremely personable. His explanations are always easy to understand and he offers all options. HE involves you in your care but makes it easy. His staff are kind, easy to work with and very acomodating besides being very good professionals.
excellent
Been a patient for years; always a thorough cleaning. The staff are all very kind and attentive. I've always been very pleased with my results!
Perfect
great place to come and get my teeth cleaned. great staff, very friendly and fun !!!!!!!
Dr. Bullock has a great bedside manner and takes the time to explain everything.
Dr. Bullock listened to my concerns, explained options, and then performed the easier, less costly but effective procedure on the crown of my implant. I was so happy to have this problem resolved immediately! I would recommend Dr. Bullock for any implant/crown concerns.
Dr. Bullock has always been a very kind, informative dentist who spends a lot of time with each patient and caters to everybody's very specific needs. He is very personal with each patient and treats them with great care.
As always an excellent experience!!
Dr. Bullock is a great dentist. He takes his time to address any issues and makes sure I'm happy and comfort after all procedures.
Pleasant experience and excellent service!
Excellent!
He takes pride in his work, great dr
Dr, Bullock is an excellent Dentist.
Very pleasant! Dr Bullock is very nice, patient, personable and thorough. Spent a good amount of time with me, listened to my concerns and was able to resolve them today.
excellent work
The best services desk to chair
Fantastic!!!
Dr. Bullock has provided our entire family with exceptional care. He is warm and welcoming as well as knowledgeable and talented.
Dr Bullock and especially Lorraine were exceptional in taking care of my substantial dental needs. Lorraine was determined to make sure all fittings and lab work was completed in time for me to receive my new dentures in time for Thanksgiving. And they delivered!! Overall a very exceptional team that really took time to make sure the fit and the look were as good as could be expected. My sincere thanks to the team there. Happy Thanksgiving.
Visit for cleaning/preventative maintenance and followup. Review of future care plan. Dr. Bullock's recommendations are always thoughtful and thoroughly explained and in the best interest of the patient.
My experience has been wonderful so far and I fully expect it to continue that way.
Best dentist I've encountered. Relaxed atmosphere, solutions for every problem
Dr. Bullock is absolutely a great dentist. Nothing but positives!
excellent;
in cherry hill, nj |
Dr. Bullock identified a problem I had with a salivary gland almost immediately. He is very caring and he immediately called an oral surgeon and requested that I see them that day. He then followed up with that oral surgeon several weeks later to get the prognosis. Went to see him today and asked his opinion on how I should proceed since there was still a lump in my neck. He said he would follow up with my oral surgeon. His staff is caring and very friendly. He's wonderful.
Have you seen Dr. LaDerrick Bullock, DMD?

Visit Dr. Bullock