Dr. L Daniella Perez Simon, DMD

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. Perez Simon

Dynamic Cosmetic Dentistry

11300 Rockville Pike Ste 702 Rockville, MD 20852

Dr. L Daniella Perez Simon, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Rockville, MD. She practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Perez Simon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Perez Simon

Dr. Perez Simon?
Dr. Perez Simon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. L Daniella Perez Simon, DMD
I was a former patient of Dr. Pappas (who I loved). When she retired and Dr. Simon took over her practice, I was assured I would love Dr. Simon. Well... she was definitely correct!!!! Dr. Simon is very thorough and caring! She takes the time to explain procedures and oral care thoroughly and in a manner that is easily understandable. I feel very comfortable going to the dentist (You don't hear that often!!). She and her staff are true caring professionals!!! RECOMMEND HIGHLY!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. L Daniella Perez Simon, DMD?
I knocked out one of my front teeth and damaged the other as a teenager. I had a cap put on the one but the second was slowly dying. Dr. Simon replaced the old cap and the dying tooth with new teeth that perfect fit my adult mouth. They look amazing and I haven't had any problems at all. Dr. Simon is very, very detail oriented and cares greatly for all her patients. You can see that from the way she works. Excellent dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. L Daniella Perez Simon, DMD?
Great service and very professional, I visited Dr. Simon after an implant surgery, and she made my crown. I'm extremely pleased with the results. My crown looks like my own teeth. Very grateful, great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. L Daniella Perez Simon, DMD?
This is Gustavo Rendon . She graduated from Nova Southeastern University with the greatest honors! When she was a student under dr. Lichtman she treated my teeth and she was the most excellent person! Thank you Dr. Perez Simon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. L Daniella Perez Simon, DMD?
I had been going to Dr. Pappas for at least 38 years. I was sorry when Dr. Pappas decided to retire. But I am very happy that Dr. Simon is the doctor that took over. My husband and I just got home from our cleaning appointments and I was very pleased with Dr. Simon in every way. Dr. Simon kept the staff (Dental Assistant and Office Manager) that Dr. Pappas had so going to the office is almost like being at home. I would give our experience an A+!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. L Daniella Perez Simon, DMD?
I had such an amazing experience with Dr. Simon, I went for a regular check up and cleaning. Her gentle touch and confidence was evident from the start. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Overall the experience was not stressful and very relaxing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. L Daniella Perez Simon, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Perez Simon?

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Perez Simon accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Perez Simon treats your condition or procedure