Dr. L Bateman, DDS

Dr. L Bateman, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. L Bateman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Charlotte, NC and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine in 1984 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

10009 Park Cedar Dr # 200

Charlotte, NC 28210

Learn about Dr. Bateman

This content was provided by Dr. Bateman "We offer comprehensive, conservative dentistry for the entire family. Our professional, caring staff take the time to understand your needs and concerns."

3  Practice Areas

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Bateman has no awards or honors listed.

• Charlotte Business Journal, 11/5/2010

Dr. Bateman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bateman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bateman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bateman to family and friends

Dr. Bateman's Performance

I saw Dr. Powell and Sun. They were both fantastic.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We appreciate your nice comments about our team. We take pride in the care we deliver to our patients and thank you for choosing our office for your dental care. We look forward to helping you with any of your future dental needs.

I have been a patient of Dr. Bateman for 30 years. His staff is always pleasant and punctual. He puts me at ease about my Dentist visits and always has a smile on his face.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for sharing your comments about our office. It has been a pleasure caring for your dental needs over the years and look forward to maintaining that trust for many years to come.

My wife and I have been a patient of Dr. Bateman for over 30 years. He has/is a tremendous dentist. His office staff is excellent. I would recommend he and his team to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We greatly appreciate the confidence and trust you have placed in us for the last 30 years. It has been our pleasure to care for your dental needs and endeavor to continue to provide you with ongoing excellent dental care.

Dr. Neubauer reviewed my X-rays and suggested the correct diagnosis was to extract the tooth. Scared the heck out of me , h/e the doctor and his assistant made me feel quite comfortable, answered all my questions and the procedure was painless and not nearly as I feared it would be. Nice job guys !...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We know that anxiety around dental care can be a real concern among many patients. We always strive to diagnose and treat dental problems with comfort and ease. Our patient feedback is so important to us, thank you for sharing your experience.

I had to have a crown replaced at this late date in the month/year. They took the impression sent it directly to Drake who turned it around in less than a week. I went in for the replacement, the color was just a little off so I went to Drake got it recolored and back to have the crown inserted....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We strive to achieve 100 percent patient satisfaction and are glad you were happy with the care you received. Thank you for your comments and for choosing our office for your dental needs.