Dr. Kyle Wendfeldt, DDS

Dr. Kyle Wendfeldt, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Kyle Wendfeldt understands that the smile line or "smile arc" that matches the natural contour of the lip line and facial shape is the most natural and esthetic. This key knowledge was founded through the additional 2-3 years of orthodontic residency special training that he received after dental school. He takes great pride in this specialty orthodontic training. Dr. Wendfeldt has also enjoyed the challenge that comes with complex orthodontic skeletal cases. He was fortunate enough to practice Active Duty in the US Air Force where he typically did 2-3 orthodontic jaw surgery cases per week for adults and teens with complicated jaw issues. This breadth of experience with over 400 "orthognathic jaw surgery" cases has challenged him and allowed me to be confident that he and his colleagues and staff can correct nearly any type of complex bite and deliver amazing smiles not possible with conventional orthodontics alone. As an active duty US Air Force officer for 12 years, he completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency then worked as a general dentist for 2 years before finishing furthering his education in orthodontia. Dr. Wendfeldt has continuously strived to hone his clinical skills as an orthodontist in Okinawa Japan, Kentucky, and San Diego, CA. He still serves as a Lieutenant Colonel in the USAF Reserves at Little Rock AFB. Born in Fairbanks, Alaska and raised in San Antonio, Texas he graduated from Texas A&M University in 1990. He met his wife Christina while in the US Air Force and have been married for 23 years. They have seven children who lovingly consume most of their free time with church, home school lessons, sports, drama, choir, and family activities. Dr. Wendfeldt loves college football, political-spy thrillers, and especially watching each child's and adult's self-confidence grow as their smiles are transformed! PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS College of Diplomates of the ABO American Association of Orthodontists Arkansas Association of Orthodontists Missouri Association of Orthodontists American Association of Military Orthodontists American Dental Association BOARD CERTIFICATIONS American Board ofAmerican Board of Orthodontics (ABO) FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept all insurances, excluding Cape Girardeau – we do not accept MO MED yet. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims for Insurances. We are proud to be a preferred provider for Arkansas Delta Dental. OFFICE HOURS Mon - Friday - 8:00am- 5:00pm

Westrock Orthodontics

2940 Harrison St

Batesville, AR 72501

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Wendfeldt

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Wendfeldt It was wonderful everyone is really nice.

This content was provided by Dr. Wendfeldt The whole experience from the day of consult to the day of braces getting removed was great!

This content was provided by Dr. Wendfeldt Dr Wendfeldt is caring and professional doctor, really cares for his patients and the outcome of their smile.

This content was provided by Dr. Wendfeldt "Sometimes, it feels like they can go from toddler to teenager in the blink of an eye. The smile of a child changes continuously, reflecting their individual development. Their little faces are where all of the fun and happiness of childhood can be seen.

Leap Kids Pediatric Dental is proud to play such a vital role in this part of a child’s life. We lay a foundation for the building blocks of health and happiness, helping parents and children alike learn and grow. At Leap, we provide the best care possible to meet the individual needs of each and every patient."

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Orthodontic Disorders

• Laser Treatment
  • Mouthguards
  • Surgical Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University of Texas Health Science Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University of Louisville

Dr. Wendfeldt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wendfeldt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wendfeldt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wendfeldt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wendfeldt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wendfeldt to family and friends
Dr. Wendfeldt's Performance
Batesville, AR |
Dr. Wendfeldt treated my son. He explained everything that was happening with his braces. Staff is great. Very friendly. Wait times were small. We were lucky enough not to need any urgent appointments. I would definitely recommend.
It was great. There were no issues or snags. Everyone was perfectly polite and professional.
very prompt and attentive
From the first day he made my son feel comfortable. We have enjoyed every visit. He is always honest and explains everything in detail so that you're not left guessing.
Best orthodontist service around. Everyone's always so nice and now I have amazing teeth. Couldn't thank you enough. :)))))
Kyle Wendfeldt is such a great orthodontist. He guided me to a surgeon to correct my underbite and my entire braces process. He really cares about your case and is willing to do everything for you!
He explained everything well and kept me informed, I'm very happy with my experience
Experience was okay
Our family is very pleased with our experience with Dr. Sander and the Westrock Team. I have 3 children all in treatment and we are happy with the way everything has turned out. The team is very friendly and helpful. Our appointments are always timely and quick. Dr. Sander does a wonderful job, always ensures we understand all that is happening, and calls to check on the kids after they have had new equipment installed. We recommend these guys to everyone!
it was great very easy
i love it here. everything goes smoothly
Very fun! Braces hurt but it was not too bad!
fun an easy going person.
Very nice and professional. Great overall experience.
Great experience! Doctors and staff were great!
it was a fun experience.
he was really nice and seemed to actually care
Wonderful
Excellent care and professionalism.
Dr. Wendfeldt and the entire staff at Westrock Orthodontics has been extremely friendly and helpful. They ensured that my teeth looked perfect after having braces and exactly the way that I wanted them to look. I couldn't have asked for better service or people during this journey.
Everyone is very friendly and takes time to listen to any issues you may be having. Love the enviornment and all the workers!
He was cool.
It was awesome couldent be happier.
he recommended getting her teeth cleaned
We have had wonderful experience! They were always helpful when Emma had problems come up. They were also so good to work with our schedule to get her appointments in. :)
Wonderful.
I feel like the initial consultation should have discussed more options that just Invisalign. If the doctors don't think that its a "great" product, then they should offer more than just that at initial consultation. Otherwise, Dr. Wedfeldt was very nice every single time that I came in.
Dr. Wendfeldt was great!
We love Dr Wendfeldt; he has always been great with us!
It was wonderful everyone is really nice.
Great people-Great staff!!
Willingness to work with me and my daughter, since both of us went through this together. Very nice staff
Have you seen Dr. Kyle Wendfeldt, DDS?

Visit Dr. Wendfeldt

Dr. Wendfeldt accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dentists at Westrock Orthodontics