Dr. Kyle Jackson, DDS

Dr. Kyle Jackson, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |
Male

Kyle Jackson, D.D.S. is a Dentist - Pediatric Dentist practicing in Centerville, OH Professional Associations American Dental Association Ohio Dental Association Dayton Dental Society American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry

Centerville Pediatric Dentistry

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Jackson

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Jackson The best dentist around! Has patience and he truly cares!

This content was provided by Dr. Jackson Awesome children's dentist! Loving, caring, and patient! I would recommend to anyone looking for a dentist in the Dayton area to him!

This content was provided by Dr. Jackson When looking for family friendly care and the kind of integrity of character you want to see in someone you're are trusting your child too, you wont find anyone better than Dr.Jackson.

This content was provided by Dr. Jackson "Under the leadership of Dr. Kyle R. Jackson, DDS, Centerville Pediatric Dentistry provides comprehensive dental care for infants, children, and adolescents, including preventive and restorative dentistry, and orthodontics (braces). Dentistry with nitrous oxide, sedation or general anesthesia available."

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Dental Hygiene Services
  • Infant Care
  • Invisalign®
  • Sedation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University of Toledo
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Ohio State University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Children's Medical Center of Dayton

Dr. Jackson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jackson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jackson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jackson to family and friends
Dr. Jackson's Performance
wonderful. Jo was amazing, Erin was amazing also. Everyone was wonderful.
I would HIGHLY recommend this place. I was nervous, and they made my son's first experience so wonderful! He was giggling and enjoying his experience. They had video games while we waited (including ones that featured dinosaurs- his favorite!) and gave him tokens for his good visit. My son loved both the dentist- Mr. Jackson and the hygienist- Latrice. Thank you for the wonderful visit. So look forward to our next visit in 6 months!
good
We travel a bit to come to this Centerville Pediatric Dentistry, but it is well worth the drive. We greatly appreciate the welcoming atmosphere and the dentist explain the procedures in a way that is clear and not frightening for children. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job!
We have always had a great experience, and all eight of my kids love going to the dentist. I highly recommend this office. They are also very quick and appointments are on time.
Very pleasant staff. Very welcoming. Nice office many items to keep the kids occupied.
I have three small children, so doctor appointments can be a nightmare. However, when we walked in they were ready for us. The hygienists were amazing; they were patient, friendly, and helpful. Dr. Jackson is also wonderful. He answers all of my questions and he thoroughly checks my kids teeth. We have been coming to see him for 6 years and I couldn't imagine taking my kids anywhere else. I would highly recommend this office to anyone!
We saw Dr. Jackson. My son has severe anxiety and is very calm with this office. We saw "Smurf" and she was very helpful. Jacki , Alicia and Jacque were very helpful as well. The first time that he was here Jacki was with him the whole time and she was wonderful.
its nice place they our friendly
My kids do not mind going to the dentist. Everyone is so friendly and helpful at this dentist office. As a mom that means alot to me that my kids are being taken care of. I would recommend this office to any family who needs a good dentist for their children. The office is set up very bright and happy feeling. Has games for the kids to play. Very friendly staff! Also always easy to get your appointment setup. Thank you so much! 5 star dentist all the way!
Dr. Jackson was nice and took very good care of my daughter. My daughter was in love with the TVs on the ceiling. Jacki went above and beyond. She was able to get my daughter in for a sealant right after her scheduled appointment after it was recommended for her teeth. Very happy with the care we received. Thank you for putting the kids first!
We love Dr Jackson and the entire staff at Centerville Pediatric Dentistry!
Have you seen Dr. Kyle Jackson, DDS?

Visit Dr. Jackson