Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 37

Dr. Huish

Henning Dental Studio

10010 N Division St Spokane, WA 99218

Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Spokane, WA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Huish's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huish

3.7

Dr. Huish?
Dr. Huish's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS
Hands down the best experience I've ever had with any dentist, from start to finish. It was nice to have him listen to me as I explained my concerns and asked questions, His gentle bedside manner along with his incredibly kind and helpful assistant Shannon was such a refreshing change for me! I feel so different about going to the dentist now, less nervous, less Anxiety. I wish I'd found Dr. Huish many years ago!! Thank you to him and all of his amazing staff.
Grateful patient – Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
I no longer dread going to the dentist! Dr. Huish and his entire team are so nice! My cleaning appointment was very thorough, my hygienist explained everything to me about my gums. Dr. Huish is awesome! He is not “stiff” like most dentists, he is very personable and has a great chair side manner. He answered all of my questions and even fit me in the same day to fix my broken molar! I didn’t even feel the shot! And the crown making process is so easy! No more molds taken and no temporary crown needed! They made my new crown in about an hour and a half! I would recommend Dynamic Dental to anyone needing a great dentist! 5 stars for sure!
Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
He is a Dr who will go out of his way to help his patients! He is a great listener, very kind, caring, personable, phenomenal at his job nd funny. You can tell he has a passion for treating his patient with optimal care. 100%recommend
Kris – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
Dr. Huish and his whole team went above and beyond. I have been missing my back molar for almost 20 years. At my cleaning Dr.Huish asked me what my plans were with that area. I really never thought about it as my previous dentist never gave me options. At the end of my cleaning we went over the option of an implant in that area. Dr Huish showed me videos of the procedure and explained all the benefits of doing the procedure. I was so happy to know my options and we did the implant that same day. I didn’t have to miss more work and they offered me free nitrous to make my visit more comfortable. Thank you Dynamic Dental Care
May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
The entire team was great from start to finish. They asked the right questions to get to the root cause of my Issues. The cutting edge technology was very impressive when making my night guard. No messy play dough trays. It was a quick 30 second electronic scan of my mouth. Easy peasy. Overall I was very impressive of their entire operation. I’m glad my friend told me to come here.
Loren – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
Long story short Dr.Huish told me I needed to get my wisdom teeth taken out. I made an appointment and thought everything would be fine. Little did I know there was an issue during the procedure and instead of stopping and sending me to an oral surgeon to fix his mistake he continued and told me I was good to go. I ended up in and out of the hospital for the next 2 weeks and had to have surgery because of the terrible infection I had in my mouth. I would not recommend him to anyone!!
Dec 15, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Huish?