Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 38

Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Spokane, WA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Huish to book an appointment.

Dr. Huish

Dynamic Dental Care

10010 N Division St Spokane, WA 99218

Dr. Huish's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huish

4.3

Dr. Huish?
  • Office environment (14)
  • Staff friendliness (14)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (13)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
I highly recommend Dr. Huish. I had the have my tooth removed, bone graph, implant and my next step, my new tooth. Everything thus far has gone perfectly. Recently when I had to do the implant, I was a bit nervous. It went as smoothly as my other procedures. I haven’t felt any discomfort at all. Their staff is awesome and the office is super nice.. I even received a card in the mail.. Thanks ladies.. Cheers! :)
Cathy Earlll – Apr 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
Dr. Huish is great! Explains everything, very friendly, and honest. His staff is also really nice! They don't make you feel guilt if you have issues with your teeth like previous dentist have.
David V. – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
amazing team! State of the art technology, beautiful environment.Fabulous Dentistry.
Rhonda Prebo – Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
Best dentist I’ve had in a very long time! Dr. Huish and his team are very knowledgable and leave me feeling that I’ve made the best decision in the doctor I have chosen to take care of my oral health. The TVs on the ceiling were a great and relaxing touch to my appointment. They all made me feel right at home!
Oct 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
Dr. Huish and the Dynamic Dental Care team recommended a course of action that greatly improved my dental health. Having neglected some critical areas of my dental hygiene for a couple of years they proposed a deep cleaning, put a crown on a tooth that was showing signs of stress, and recognized bone loss due to a failed root canal. My gums are showing improvement, the root canal has been fixed, and the crown was installed on the same day. Great job! Kristina was very sensitive to my concerns. The whole staff is very COVID conscious. Thanks. Harley's Forever Sept 1, 2020
D. Affeldt – Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
I came in for a cleaning after not being in for a while! Isiah was awesome!!! He did a fantastic job cleaning my teeth and was great to talk to- exceptional service! Highly recommended!
Sara Hayden – Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
This visit, like all my other visits, was fun, relaxing, informative and down right pleasing. I really loved the newly remodeled office and especially the procedure rooms. Doc and crew worked well together to get the job done as efficiently as possible. Every question I asked was answered in a way that told me Dr Huish really knew his business and has a desire to share that knowledge with whomever asks. You can really sence his enthusiastic dedication to his profession when answering your questions. I highly recommend Dr Huish and his team.
David Barfknecht – Jul 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
Dr huish and the staff have treated me with the upmost respect and care. The staff are all easy to get along with and make the dental experience a breeze.
Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
Hands down the best experience I've ever had with any dentist, from start to finish. It was nice to have him listen to me as I explained my concerns and asked questions, His gentle bedside manner along with his incredibly kind and helpful assistant Shannon was such a refreshing change for me! I feel so different about going to the dentist now, less nervous, less Anxiety. I wish I'd found Dr. Huish many years ago!! Thank you to him and all of his amazing staff.
Grateful patient – Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
I no longer dread going to the dentist! Dr. Huish and his entire team are so nice! My cleaning appointment was very thorough, my hygienist explained everything to me about my gums. Dr. Huish is awesome! He is not “stiff” like most dentists, he is very personable and has a great chair side manner. He answered all of my questions and even fit me in the same day to fix my broken molar! I didn’t even feel the shot! And the crown making process is so easy! No more molds taken and no temporary crown needed! They made my new crown in about an hour and a half! I would recommend Dynamic Dental to anyone needing a great dentist! 5 stars for sure!
Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
Horrible. Left me stranded with no front tooth and a misfitting flipper after an implant. Told ME to call other dentists for help since he was not able to see me. Rude receptionist too. Never again
May 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
He is a Dr who will go out of his way to help his patients! He is a great listener, very kind, caring, personable, phenomenal at his job nd funny. You can tell he has a passion for treating his patient with optimal care. 100%recommend
Kris – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
Dr. Huish and his whole team went above and beyond. I have been missing my back molar for almost 20 years. At my cleaning Dr.Huish asked me what my plans were with that area. I really never thought about it as my previous dentist never gave me options. At the end of my cleaning we went over the option of an implant in that area. Dr Huish showed me videos of the procedure and explained all the benefits of doing the procedure. I was so happy to know my options and we did the implant that same day. I didn’t have to miss more work and they offered me free nitrous to make my visit more comfortable. Thank you Dynamic Dental Care
May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
The entire team was great from start to finish. They asked the right questions to get to the root cause of my Issues. The cutting edge technology was very impressive when making my night guard. No messy play dough trays. It was a quick 30 second electronic scan of my mouth. Easy peasy. Overall I was very impressive of their entire operation. I’m glad my friend told me to come here.
Loren – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?
Long story short Dr.Huish told me I needed to get my wisdom teeth taken out. I made an appointment and thought everything would be fine. Little did I know there was an issue during the procedure and instead of stopping and sending me to an oral surgeon to fix his mistake he continued and told me I was good to go. I ended up in and out of the hospital for the next 2 weeks and had to have surgery because of the terrible infection I had in my mouth. I would not recommend him to anyone!!
Dec 15, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kyle Huish, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Huish?

Our mission is to give our patients the personalized attention they deserve. Everyone is different and we will treat them that way. We are committed to...Read more

Dr. Kyle Huish cares about the individual and prioritizes their dental experience. He is a professional that listens to what the patient has to say prior...Read more