Dentistry  |
Dr. Kyle Bowen, DDS
Dr. Kyle Bowen grew up in Draper, UT, and attended Southern Utah University. While there, he obtained his degree in Economics, with a minor in Chemistry. Following graduation from SUU, he received the RDEP scholarship to attend Creighton University School of Dentistry. During his time there, Dr. Bowen graduated at the top of his class, and was named Creighton's top student in implants and endodontics. After graduation from Creighton, he worked full-time for a dental office in Draper. During his time there, he continued to refine his dental skills and learn new techniques, including training for IV sedation. Dr. Bowen and his wife, Kayli, have been married for nearly seven years. Kayli is a kindergarten teacher and loves going to school everyday. They have two young boys who love playing sports, almost as much as Dr. Bowen loves coaching them. When away from the office, the Bowens enjoy spending time with their family along the Wasatch front, and in the Seattle, Washington area. They enjoy attending sporting events, golfing, and spending time playing with their busy little boys. Dr. Bowen loves his patients and helping them in any way that he can. He spends as much time as possible refining his skills and learning newer and advanced techniques to provide the best dental care available.

528 E 800 N

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • SelectHealth

Learn about Dr. Bowen

Dr. Bowen treats each patient as if they were his family. The standards to which he holds himself are extremely high. If there is a procedure that requires specialist care, Dr. Bowen works closely with them to ensure that all care is completely timely and seamlessly.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Creighton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Texas Center For Advance Dental Education Iv Sedation
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Bowen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bowen has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Bowen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bowen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bowen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bowen to family and friends
Dr. Bowen's Performance
in Orem, UT |
Dr. Bowen and his staff were awesome. They did two dental implants for me. I was really nervous so I chose to have IV sedation. They were cracking jokes to help lighten things up while I was there. After I was sedated, I woke up and felt surprisingly good. I had minimal soreness around my implants. Great experience and pricing. I'm referring my friends to Dr. Bowen.
in Provo, UT |
Dr. Bowen is the best! He is super good at easing anxiety and great at what he does. He is always available to answer any questions. After he filled my cavities, he checked up with me a few hours later to make sure everything was still feeling good and doing well! I've NEVER had that kind of service from a dentist before, truly so so caring and nice! Highly recommend him.
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
Excellent dentist, honest diagnosing, friendly staff! Got me in the SAME DAY that I called. Very good experience!
in Orem, UT |
i do not trust Dr. Bowen. My son had many fillings done but said something did not feel right. We basically got a second opinion by another dentist and all but 2 fillings have to be redone BUT our insurance wont cover it. He may be personable but i dont trust his work and my family has now left Canyon Dental. Perhaps he needs to spend more time with patients and get a few years of experience under his belt. (I found out he has only been a dentist for about a year)
Hi Anderson family, this is the first time we have heard of this situation. We don't actually have any records of treating you or any of your children at our office, and if we did and you had trouble with your fillings, we would absolutely take care of you and your family. Please feel free to call us at (801) 224-6051. We would love to be able to serve you!
in Orem, UT |
Amazing!!! :) I haven't been to the dentist in years because I was scared and I hate pain. Dr. Bowen & his amazing staff made me feel comfortable and took great care of me. Dr. Bowen took care of my extractions & followed up with me the same day to see if I was okay. It was definitely comforting to know they cared so much. I would definitely recommend this dental office to everyone.
in Orem, UT |
My experience with Dr. Bowen at Canyon Dental was as good as it gets! The staff was very friendly and personable. I felt they really cared about and did their best work for me. Dr. Bowen was extremely kind and took the time to get to know me. He was thorough and explained to me everything he was doing so I could understand, it wasn't just a bunch of big medical words that went over my head. I can honestly say I enjoyed going to the dentist thanks to Dr. Bowen and the staff at Canyon Dental.
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
This was my first visit to the dentist in several years. Canyon Dental was awesome. They got me in right away, and when I arrived, I was seated immediately. Dr. Bowen was so personable and helpful. He was very honest and straightforward. I have had some of my work done, and it was painless. Dr. Bowen called me personally that night to see how everything was feeling. The shots didn't hurt at all. This is the best I have been to office because of the excellent care they take of you.
in Kaysville, UT |
Dr. Bowen fixed some cavities and performed a dental implant on my last visit. It was painless and has healed quickly. Very pleased with the results. Looking forward to getting the crown. On my first visit, his hygienist did a great job cleaning. Very thorough and teeth and gums felt great! He called to check on how things were going afterwards. Would highly recommend!
in Orem, UT |
My whole family goes to this dentists. Very professional and great service.
Have you seen Dr. Kyle Bowen, DDS?

Visit Dr. Bowen